• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you chose to be?

Flappycat

michel said:
If (for sake of example), you could believe that reincarnation was a fact, in what form (any living being) would you chose to come back in, "next time"?........and why?

What do you think you were 'Last time'?
I think I'd like being a crow. They have such fun. Hehe, and sexual orientation isn't really something I'd be picky over ;)

Ulver

akshar said:
I wouldn't mind dying now and becomin angelina jolie's new bf ;)

hmm.... you believe in Karma right?

I'd like to come back as a Wolf or a Huskie. Though hopefully as a Wolf I wouldn't be killed by some jerk farmer/hunter and as a Huskie hopefully I wouldn't be neutered.

akshar

A wolf or a huskie, hmm ye i know i wouldnt kill an animal for any reason (NO REASON) You may not kno im veggie, i fancy me a lil joker, but no-one laughs...I wonder why, and yes i belive in karma veeeeeeeeery strongly.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
***MOD POST***

The topic is what you would choose to be if you could be reincarnated. It's a good topic, friends, let's do our best to stay on it.

ayani

Flappycat said:
I think I'd like being a crow. They have such fun.

A gay one!

man, you pick all the good ones!
grumpy.gif

i would also love to come back as a car. get to drive around, see the world, free food, no nervous system... sounds good.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Since humans are the only species who can perceive God I will prefer to be reborn as a human. On a different thread I read about a monkey who was performing prayers at a Hindu temple in India. Maybe that monkey was sent by God. Besides that, humans are the species with the most rights so that’s another reason. The ultimate goal in life is to resolve all karma and break free of the cycle of birth and death and become one with God. I do not wish to be reborn but since you asked, I would prefer to be reborn as a human. I told my fiancé that next time I will be the man and he will be the woman. I think women go through a lot more than men. As a woman I don't even feel safe to go out by myself. Then again, it is not up to us what we will be reborn as. It is depending on our karma.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
akshar said:
I wouldn't mind dying now and becomin angelina jolie's new bf ;)

Hi Akshar! Remember you were saying you didn't want to grow up? Well, um...I think you'll have to grow up for that one. :D Hee Hee!

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
Did I mention I wanted heat vision?
Real Sorceror said:
I'd want to be a Jitsu master! Or maybe a demon! With heat vision! :verymad:
Oh yes, it seems I did.
I was just repeating myself in case any divine beings where paying attention....

Tiberius

michel said:
If (for sake of example), you could believe that reincarnation was a fact, in what form (any living being) would you chose to come back in, "next time"?........and why?

I'd want to be a very attractive woman.

For obvious reasons. :p

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
michel said:
The "Avenging Angel" sounds nice.

I don't believe there was a "last time" so I guess that question doesn't apply to me.

Kay

Towards the Sun
It might be a short life, but I'm thinking dragonfly. A great big green one, the size of a small cat, not an itty bitty damselfly.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
michel said:
I have no idea... but I do know that I don't want to be a human again.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
A guitar!

No wait, Pete Townshend might get a hold of me, or worse, I may end up unplayed and collecting dust only to be sold for 15$ at a yard sale.

But I suppose any reincarnation runs some huge risks.

Seriously, though, I'd want to be female. I want to see what that's like.