• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you chose to be?

Booko

Deviled Hen
akshar said:
Gay? I'd rather have tourettes, down, every syndrome disease you can think of then be gay, no offence.

This is about the same as walking up to someone on the street and saying, "You're an idiot -- no offence!"

Yeah, well no matter what disclaimer you added...guess what?

Booko

Deviled Hen
FeathersinHair said:
Dear, let's take a walk in the jungle. We'll see how clever you are compared to the tigress, then, shall we?

At the very least, I suggest a bit of snipe hunting is in order. :run:

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
michel said:
If (for sake of example), you could believe that reincarnation was a fact, in what form (any living being) would you chose to come back in, "next time"?........and why?

What do you think you were 'Last time'?

Ithink that would be obvious....Jake Blues
Blues-Brothers-ll.jpg

Why? Because it's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Last time I think I was you, Michel

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
jewscout said:
i want to be a house cat!!

my cat has it made in the shade

Dude, this is EXACTLY what I was thinking. My cat's got it made. He sleeps and eats and lounges all day...

He just chills...

House cats have it made.

akshar

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
FeathersinHair said:
Dear, let's take a walk in the jungle. We'll see how clever you are compared to the tigress, then, shall we?

Go and make yourself useful and hunt for my feast tonight

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I cannot even begin to respond to your ideas about homosexuality, let alone the lack of empathy that's being exhibited.

akshar said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Go and make yourself useful and hunt for my feast tonight

I am infinitely useful in my own right. Providing for a being who has yet to learn- or at least exhibit- kindness is not a task to which I care to devote myself.

akshar

FeathersinHair said:
I cannot even begin to respond to your ideas about homosexuality, let alone the lack of empathy that's being exhibited.

I am infinitely useful in my own right. Providing for a being who has yet to learn- or at least exhibit- kindness is not a task to which I care to devote myself.

You have no idea about how much im cracking up!!!!!!!:biglaugh: I belive a person should not be homosexual as god has made man and women to be together not man and man or women and women.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
akshar said:
You have no idea about how much im cracking up!!!!!!!:biglaugh: I belive a person should not be homosexual as god has made man and women to be together not man and man or women and women.

And how is that relevant to what you'd like to be reincarnated as? I will gladly debate you on it in another thread, but unless one's goal is to derail Michel's thread, this is not the place for it.

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
I'd rather not be a straight male next time, don't like my only choice to either be a work horse or considered a "lazy bum".

akshar

FeathersinHair said:
And how is that relevant to what you'd like to be reincarnated as? I will gladly debate you on it in another thread, but unless one's goal is to derail Michel's thread, this is not the place for it.

ok...

akshar

FeathersinHair said:

Come on then bring it! You name the thread time and the level of offensiveness!!:biglaugh:!

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
akshar said:
Hmmm, that doesn't sound like something a good Hindu would say. Are you sure you aren't a fundie in disguise?