• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would God do...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Friend W,
then 35% you are in heaven as there are only two places hell and heaven. If you are enjoying hell 65% then surely 35% is in heaven.
So now you can either balance it out 50-50 and enjoy both the worlds or like me enjoy hell as then there cannot be any other worst place to throw me out.
Love & rgds

So you think the worst 35% of my life is heaven? I think I'd rather go to hell then...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
hmm....Well if it's the same God that thought it would be fun to destroy a man just to win a bet with Satan, then I'm thinking he'd probably just let us all fry.

I was talking about whichever god people believed in. :D I've been an atheist since I was 13, and never read the bible before then. My parents just said that god created life and the world, so I just accepted that, without ever going to church or anything, so I haven't read up on god... Ohhh... That reminds me. I've got to go make a thread which will cause people to think I'm even more stupid than they already think I am.

zenzero

Its only a Label
friend whereismywishcard,
I was talking about whichever god people believed in. I've been an atheist since I was 13, and never read the bible before then. My parents just said that god created life and the world, so I just accepted that, without ever going to church or anything, so I haven't read up on god... Ohhh... That reminds me. I've got to go make a thread which will cause people to think I'm even more stupid than they already think I am.
Frubals for that!
The only difference in my story is thatneither accepted or rejected what everyone said or says.
Love & rgds

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
lol like you ever read the bible or any other holy book.

and ever think of the possibility that the bible was changed/altered by humans?

And another thing... the bible was originally written by humans... so who cares if they alter it??

I don't appreciate how you act like I'm not as good as you are because I don't read holy books. I suppose you were always a jerk, only I didn't notice at first. Maybe you shouldn't have joined these forums after all.

Seriously... what was that PM about me being a lost cause?? I sent you a PM back, but you wouldn't respond.

OutOfTime

Not my fault that your reading comprehension skills are bad for an English student. It's kinda sad how you label everyone as mean or a jerk if they go against your belief or criticize you for even a second.

I never said you're not good because you don't read holy books. I think it's kinda funny how you assume it says something without reading it though.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Not my fault that your reading comprehension skills are bad for an English student. It's kinda sad how you label everyone as mean or a jerk if they go against your belief or criticize you for even a second.

I never said you're not good because you don't read holy books. I think it's kinda funny how you assume it says something without reading it though.

You sent me a PM saying that I was a "lost cause." What does that mean?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
OutOfTime said:
I'm not going to bother with this forum anymore because I see you as a lost cause Hannah.

But I really hope that you mature up and change. Maybe this will help, it's from last summer around the time the Batman movie was released.
2008-07-19-space.mp3

And the topics on this one from the week after are unrelated but maybe you'll listen to it if you have time instead of wasting it on the things you do.

2008-07-26-space.mp3

Again... I didn't listen to the links, because I didn't want to waste my time.

But I hadn't said anything to you in a long time and then all of a sudden you sent me this... I don't know what your problem is, but I don't appreciate you being a jerk and not even explaining why. You don't have to like me; I don't care if you do or don't, but you could at least tell me what your issue with me is.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int

I know you can fight your own battles, Hannah, but I just needed to say that this just isn't true. You're always the one saying "oh well" when someone's beliefs goes against yours. Like you either don't debate them or just concede and agree to disagree.

Soooooo I don't know what this cheeky monkey is talking about. :areyoucra

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I know you can fight your own battles, Hannah, but I just needed to say that this just isn't true. You're always the one saying "oh well" when someone's beliefs goes against yours. Like you either don't debate them or just concede and agree to disagree.

Soooooo I don't know what this cheeky monkey is talking about. :areyoucra

I don't know what his problem is either. We used to be friends and then all of a sudden he started being mean to me...