• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would God do...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
What do you think god would do if no one believed in him? Do you think he would send everyone to hell, or do you think he would try a little harder to show some sort of proof he exists? I'm serious. I mean, it says in the bible that you need to not question it; he doesn't have to prove he exists, just believe it, because that's what having faith is all about, but what if no one at all believed in him? Would he just say "I guess they're all screwed." or might he be a bit more leaniant on his own rule and help people out a little so they won't all go to hell??

What do you guys think?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you say that to mean that if he did the world would suck and people would notice that he wasn't there when he had been before? Or are you being silly? :D

No, I think He'd be like, "Good! Now maybe they'll leave me alone for a cpl minutes so I can get some peace".

(I can never tell when I'm being silly. I usually have to have it pointed out to me)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
No, I think He'd be like, "Good! Now maybe they'll leave me alone for a cpl minutes so I can get some peace".

(I can never tell when I'm being silly. I usually have to have it pointed out to me)

:D So do you think he'd still send everyone to hell??

I bet as soon as everyone left him alone, he would let everyone into heaven no matter what. The reason he sends some people to hell in the first place is because he's mad that everyone's already bothering him... You shed a lot of light on the matter. :D

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
:D So do you think he'd still send everyone to hell??

I bet as soon as everyone left him alone, he would let everyone into heaven no matter what. The reason he sends some people to hell in the first place is because he's mad that everyone's already bothering him... You shed a lot of light on the matter. :D

I don't know. God works in mysterious ways, and sometimes in watercolors.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
So that's why sometimes my watercolours would get mixed up... I thought maybe someone else used them and mixed them... but it turns out God did it...... What a jerk.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
So that's why sometimes my watercolours would get mixed up... I thought maybe someone else used them and mixed them... but it turns out God did it...... What a jerk.

Ya really gotta watch Him sometimes. He's like a big kid.

cardero

Citizen Mod
What do you think god would do if no one believed in him? Do you think he would send everyone to hell, or do you think he would try a little harder to show some sort of proof he exists? I'm serious. I mean, it says in the bible that you need to not question it; he doesn't have to prove he exists, just believe it, because that's what having faith is all about, but what if no one at all believed in him? Would he just say "I guess they're all screwed." or might he be a bit more leaniant on his own rule and help people out a little so they won't all go to hell??

What do you guys think?

Let ME remind people again that I do not need their LOVE or friendship to return those feelings. No matter what they say, no matter what they do, I will never go away.
And so MY LOVE with everyONE will ALL(WAYS) remain. Ignore ME, curse ME, deny ME, hate ME (if that is possible), but BE assured that MY LOVE is here to stay. It is the highest example of that which I give to humankind.

HELLO IT’S ME: An Interview With GOD
Chapter: Preferences
Pg: 51

kai

ragamuffin

What do you guys think?

based on his actions so far i would say he would carry on doing what he has been doing all his life, and what that is i dont know he wont say.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend whereismywishcard,
What would god do?
he has already send us to hell; and we are enjoying it here.
What worse can he do?
Love & rgds

Nikodemus

Heartstone
hmm....Well if it's the same God that thought it would be fun to destroy a man just to win a bet with Satan, then I'm thinking he'd probably just let us all fry.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend W,
then 35% you are in heaven as there are only two places hell and heaven. If you are enjoying hell 65% then surely 35% is in heaven.
So now you can either balance it out 50-50 and enjoy both the worlds or like me enjoy hell as then there cannot be any other worst place to throw me out.
Love & rgds