• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What women want in a man

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No! I certainly wouldn't drop hints.

Although I may be looking forward to the day you have an "ahah!" moment, and tell us about this great idea you've come up with all by yourself.
I'm suddenly overcome with an urge to shower.....& it's not even the end of the month yet!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I said she's a beautiful flower whose petals must be delicately opened. That wasn't a metaphor for spreading her legs it was a metaphor for opening her heart that I may know it's mysteries. And I didn't go on about a woman's body. I talked about how my senses delight in their company. Only a deranged mind interprets that as me saying I just want her body. Can't my senses delight in conversation with a woman?
Yes, but not to the point you derail threads and make them about your ability to seduce women, not to the point where it becomes "all about me," and there is still the fact you called Draka arrogant. And there is the issue of your own arrogance for assuming you know what every woman wants and this gives you a chance at any woman you want.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Yes, but not to the point you derail threads and make them about your ability to seduce women, not to the point where it becomes "all about me," and there is still the fact you called Draka arrogant. And there is the issue of your own arrogance for assuming you know what every woman wants and this gives you a chance at any woman you want.

To be precise I warned her against being so arrogant that she could not fall under my spell. And the statement was a joke anyways as I thought I had made it clear. Does that really sound like a serious statement to you?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I learn a lot too.

It always helps when people just outright state the things that make me want to stay away from them.
It also helps when people seemingly just out of state prison say the things that makes me want to lock them away again.

Shadow Wolf

To be precise I warned her against being so arrogant that she could not fall under my spell. And the statement was a joke anyways as I thought I had made it clear. Does that really sound like a serious statement to you?
They way you present yourself as an expert on women and full of machismo, it's hard to tell.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
They way you present yourself as an expert on women and full of machismo, it's hard to tell.

Peacemaker does offer some good advice at times. At least, in my opinion -- That is, if you can separate the advice from the way it's presented. Just sayin'.

Shadow Wolf

Peacemaker does offer some good advice at times. At least, in my opinion -- That is, if you can separate the advice from the way it's presented. Just sayin'.
It's his behavior/posts on two other threads, one asking about why the GLBT wants tolerance and acceptance, and the other thread about biphobia and bierasure, both of which he tried to make about himself and his "chick magnet" abilities, and in the biphobia/erasure thread he tried to tell us to get back on topic, which the topic he stated was not even what the thread was about.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's his behavior/posts on two other threads, one asking about why the GLBT wants tolerance and acceptance, and the other thread about biphobia and bierasure, both of which he tried to make about himself and his "chick magnet" abilities, and in the biphobia/erasure thread he tried to tell us to get back on topic, which the topic he stated was not even what the thread was about.

Why does that amuse me?

Shadow Wolf

Probably the worst of it was on the biphobia/erasure thread, in which I posted how transphobes hold disdain for transsexuals (which he showed in the GLBT acceptance thread), and then, in the same post, mentioned that these people are obsessed with our genitals. After this post, he shows up and guess what he asked about?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Probably the worst of it was on the biphobia/erasure thread, in which I posted how transphobes hold disdain for transsexuals (which he showed in the GLBT acceptance thread), and then, in the same post, mentioned that these people are obsessed with our genitals. After this post, he shows up and guess what he asked about?

Could it be your genitalia?

Shadow Wolf

Could it be your genitalia?
Not mine specifically, but he was very curious about another transswoman's genitals, even though according to him we should just have sex with gay men because those are the only people that would be attracted to us.

Deidre

What do I want in a man. Hmmm....
Well, I enjoy dating a lot, don't want to get married. Don't see myself taking the marriage path. I think that can change a lot then what you look for in another person. Since I just want to date someone, as long as there's chemistry, and we have fun together...I don't need much else. if I were interested in marriage, I might be seeking a whole 'nother set of qualities that would obviously encompass more than chemistry and fun. lol

Or maybe not. :p

Just my ramblings. ^_^