• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was the point in creating the universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaybu

Why don't you just explain it.

Oh dear, I overestimate the size of your brain. I might have to go to Planck scale for a reasonable measure. But since you ask, I will oblige. Yes, I can be generous when I want to. In your case a very simple case is in order, we don't want to overcrowd your sub-atomic sized brain. You see, you could have very little knowledge - perhaps your parents were poor, you were brought up with a less than desirable environment - but you could be incredibly intelligent. OTHO, you could have gone to the best universities -your father is filthy rich - know a load of stuff, but be incredibly stupid. You see, KNOWLEDGE DOES NOT EQUAL INTELLIGENCE. Yep, one can easily say that an all-knowing God is not necessarily smart. Capisce (pronounced cah-PEESH in case you're absolutely clueless about Italian)

By the way you also misspelled 'slightest' as 'slightless'.

Did someone call the grammar nazi?

Last edited:

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Oh dear, I overestimate the size of your brain. I might have to go to Planck scale for a reasonable measure. But since you ask, I will oblige. Yes, I can be generous when I want to. In your case a very simple case is in order, we don't want to overcrowd your sub-atomic sized brain. You see, you could have very little knowledge - perhaps your parents were poor, you were brought up with a less than desirable environment - but you could be incredibly intelligent. OTHO, you could have gone to the best universities -your father is filthy rich - know a load of stuff, but be incredibly stupid. You see, KNOWLEDGE DOES NOT EQUAL INTELLIGENCE. Yep, one can easily say that an all-knowing God is not necessarily smart. Capisce (pronounced cah-PEESH in case you're absolutely clueless about Italian)

Okay, so the definition you are using here for 'knowledge' is essentially 'knows stuff'.

I don't see a definition for 'intelligence' therefore it is impossible for this to be a comparison. Please redo.

Did someone call the grammar nazi?

You accused me of being petty. Correcting grammar is petty (at least in this case). See how that works? I am demonstrating that your accusation of pettiness doesn't change anything. We all know I'm petty. Pointing it out doesn't explain your ridiculous opinions.

EDIT: Also, you forgot to punctuate in the last paragraph. A question mark would have been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.