• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What should I not do

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
When visiting your country? Please state your country

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When visiting your country?

I'll take France as my country

What not to do. Speak louder and louder in english while muttering "why can't these frenchies understand english.

It was, before the pandemic one of my Saturday morning passtimes to sit outside a market cafe nursing a noisette coffee and watching American tourists getting louder and louder and more and more frustrated

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll take France as my country

What not to do. Speak louder and louder in english while muttering "why can't these frenchies understand english.

It was, before the pandemic one of my Saturday morning passtimes to sit outside a market cafe nursing a noisette coffee and watching American tourists getting louder and louder and more and more frustrated
Oh come on now . . .

I mean, . . Oh come on now you're just making all this up!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It really depends on what part of my country (the U.S.) you're in.

We're really more like a bunch of little countries living next to each other.
It's amazing how that is a "not really, but still very much so." California compared to the MidWest, for example, both regions are American, but yet California is very much California while the MidWest is very much the MidWest and they are scarcely alike.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
It's amazing how that is a "not really, but still very much so." California compared to the MidWest, for example, both regions are American, but yet California is very much California while the MidWest is very much the MidWest and they are scarcely alike.
pssst, I'm not even sure the Midwest knows about California. We're probably better off keeping it that way.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
pssst, I'm not even sure the Midwest knows about California. We're probably better off keeping it that way.
They are talking about California, but they must be mistaking us for the New California that jumped on board with Texas' election lawsuit, because hardly ever do they accurately describe California.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Beware the cops (they are not your friend) and don't carry cash (they can steal it).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It really depends on what part of my country (the U.S.) you're in.

We're really more like a bunch of little countries living next to each other.
Nah.
I travel all over Ameristan...more than I want to.
The differences are minor.
Although if you drive a commercial truck, CA &
TN are more prone to causing you trouble.