• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religion is right for me?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I'm mixing LaVeyan Satanism and Buddhism together. That sounds like a philosophy I'd live, and sounds like the way I was already living...

Satanic Buddhism - Church/Religious Organization | Facebook

I've made a page for this also on facebook.

It teaches that we can be selfish while being fair and respecting to others and that it is the most comfortable way to live.

Hmm... This describes me.

Hopefully I will stay like this for a long time now.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I don't really care if it believes in a god or not, but please don't let this god have human characteristics.

I truly do believe that extraterrestrial life exists somewhere in the universe, maybe not the ones you see in movies, maybe more similar to the ones you see in the game Half Life.

I accept evolution and the big bang theory.

For afterlife, I do not believe in eternal life, except reincarnation may be possible to me.

I am a pacifist, but not on purpose, I just grown into being very nice, and in the environment I'm in I wish I hadn't because I can't even defend myself easily.

What religion would fit for me? Can you give me a few weblinks for it? Thanks.

It is the will of man to create himself, not to become himself.

I thought you read the work of Anton LaVey?

Follow the path of you.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
It is the will of man to create himself, not to become himself.

I thought you read the work of Anton LaVey?

Follow the path of you.

I would totally love to be a part of Anton LaVey's philosophy/religion, just the fact that i'm too shy to stick up for myself even.

I would totally love to be a part of Anton LaVey's philosophy/religion, just the fact that i'm too shy to stick up for myself even.

Keep on reading your Satanic Bible. It is full of words that will help you develop your inner strength and assertiveness. Anton LaVey's teachings of Satanism is that of pure confidence of self and complete self-expression, of assertiveness and confidence.

It teaches you on how to be your own man! :cool:

Orias

Left Hand Path

Good thing Satanism isn't a position that needs to be defended, most just feel obliged to do it.

Confidence comes with knowledge.