• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What "race" are you?

What race are you?

• Negroid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caucasian

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Latino

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Asian

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Native American (Any)

• Purple

• The Grey Ones

• Molemen

• A mix of races

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Reptilian

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Draka

Wonder Woman
I am about as white as they come :). I am pretty much half Scottish and half Irish. Celtic through and through.

No*s

Captain Obvious
Mister Emu said:
Moleman here. Your surface dwelling empires will soon fall, for the molemen will rise and conquer BWAHAHAHA!

Our plans are already in place, you cannot stop them, every second leads closer to the end of your rule!

Oh yeah? It's clobberin time! :p

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Mr_Spinkles said:
You molemen don't scare us. I myself was a master at Whack-a-Mole in my youth.
In your youth? :biglaugh:Christ, Spinks, you're making me feel old...

meogi

German/Irish caucasian here... I may be pale on the outside, but the darkest beers run through my veins.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I always found the color characterizations of various races somewhat perplexing. Whites aren't really white. Blacks are brown. Browns (Mexicans) aren't brown. Asians aren't yellow. Native americans aren't red (and neither are Russians any more, for that matter).

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Bastet said:
Family tree is predominantly Scottish and English...mostly Scottish. My father is a full-blood haggis-chewer, they moved to Australia from Scotland when he was about 10 years old. On mum's side there's more Scots and Poms. I think there's a Spanish sea captain somewhere way back in the family tree, among other odds and ends, but Mum would know more about that, since she's the one who's been doing all that research. :p
You've forgotten the Jewish contingent.

anders

I haven't voted. All family members, as far back as we can trace them (oldest known ancestor was born in ca. 1400), have lived in Sweden, i.e. closer to Italy and Spain than to for example the Caucasus or Asia. Does that make us Latinos?

Prima

Reptilian, here. Although my family keeps trying to convince me I'm a european mutt.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
You forgot Australoid, the aboriginies (sp?).

English here, born and bred. Related to Churchill on my father's side apparently.

M

Majikthise

FeathersinHair said:
I'm not sure if I even qualify as 'human,' hehee!
If my atheism turns out to be wrong, I hope your the diety.Like Alanis Morriset in Dogma.:162:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
asian.gif
Asian here. Half Japanese and Half Philippine.

I get called FlipJap...:sarcastic