• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Kind of Humor Gets You Laughing?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I like corny humor- Old Bugs Bunny cartoons, The Marx Brothers, Mork and Mindy, etc. I also have learned to like British Humor- Monty Python and so on. I also like and have always liked Robin Williams- ever since I first saw Mork on Happy Days (he had a finger and thumb battle with the Fonz and won). Edited to add: I also like Eddie Murphy, ever since his days on SNL in the early 80s.
Here you go....
[youtube]6e1hZGDaqIw[/youtube]
Rabbit Seasoning - Pronoun Problem - YouTube

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
For drop dead funny, this was my all time favorite comic strip.

Billthecat.jpg

outland_full.jpg

Last edited:

ZooGirl02

I prefer clean humor and non-sexual humor. I definitely do not like vulgar humor unless I am in one of my moods where I kind of change my identity. That's due to my Borderline Personality Disorder. I think that symptom is called splitting but I'm not sure.

Wirey

Fartist
I prefer clean humor and non-sexual humor. I definitely do not like vulgar humor unless I am in one of my moods where I kind of change my identity. That's due to my Borderline Personality Disorder. I think that symptom is called splitting but I'm not sure.

I, on the other hand, tell poop jokes at funerals. An example:

What do the deceased and my poop have in common? Worms will be eating both in about four hours!

badger

Hwít éoredmæcg
"I was born with a priceless gift - The ability to laugh at other peoples' misfortunes." Dame Edna Everage