• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Your Understanding of God?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Neither. The cosmic "whim" we call creation has been followed by God in the form of a man, the Avatar, appearing uncounted times.

God is both immanent, part of creation and transcendent, beyond.

My conception is that evolution is how species emerge and go extinc.

There is no reward, heaven, and punishment, hell, as such. After death there is a past life review. People who have lived positive lives are very happy when reviewing the life and that is called heaven. People who have committed negative acts feel serious regret and that is called hell.

After the review is done at some point we come back again to take the next step in our journey.

There are no favorites. The "sun" shines equally on one and all.
Well crafted and thought provoking questions and concepts.

Well done!

A mixture, IMO. When He started everything, the DNA of creation directed what we see. So, He would be the author of it all. (Of course, I wasn't there and there isn't quite enough information given in our text to know the details.

However, as with pollution, we can change the direction.

He is outside of space and time though He can be involved in space and time

Man as we know it, IMU, is the only species that we know exactly how my God created it. It isn't specific as to how the rest came into being other than He gave it the identity, purpose and destiny.

Yes, my God listens to prayer. I believe He knows what we are thinking. Because He gave the world to mankind and desires a covenant partnership, He can and does change things when one prays according to His will. (I could pray for a flying unicorn to appear, but He wouldn't answer that one)

It would appear that He does reward but we create our own punishment (to what extent is up for debate). Apparently we do get a physical body but not a "reincarnation".

Yes
Yes
And pretty much anybody who wants Him to.

Not really. He pretty much chooses everybody with no special preference. However, we each are chosen for a different function - like a body that each part has a special function.

My God is devoted to pretty much everybody that wants Him to be part of their lives.

I guess that is a "quick" summary subject to change. :)
Like a body part each has a special function says a theist.

Just men thinking from past memories.

Cloud self believer.

I began in a cloud he says as an arm or a leg or a torso. As clouds break apart the image God man. I get rebuilt after I get hell sacrificed reincarnated he says.

Man's belief he is a God as a brain affected thinker. God built me he says from an image of man.

A theist human born by human sex.

Why they said sex was a sin. To force the theist thinking maths creation would ask a science question why. As scientists are false theorising biological human presence.

Never is a one self human their two parents.

Science maths DNA studies states in maths DNA an ape is the lesser parent DNA biology to two human first parents.

A God minus in maths to a human is an ape. Looking back.

Stable DNA biology beast plus human babies birth. Stated God status taught by humans as holy places.

Not created creation.

That answer first is nowhere else.

This is always the biggie. When theists, deists, atheists, agnostics and others argue about the existence of God, somebody will always point out that unless we have an understanding of what that word "God" actually means, we can't have a real discussion at all. We all know (exhaustively, I'm sure) how frustrating and inconclusive those discussions are!

So, let's try something else; let's see if we can lay out some simple ways to think about God that might help us understand how you see It or Him (or Her, Them, Etc.). Feel free to add to my simple overview.

Questions about your God:

1. Creation of the Universe
  • Did your God create everything, individually, or
  • Did your God just start everything (Big Bang-like) and then just watch as it unfolded?
2. Existence of God
  • Does your God "exist" as a part of "the universe" (taken to mean "all that is," thus including God), or
  • Is your God not part of the space/time continuum that we understand to be "the universe?"
3. Life
  • Did your God create all of the species we know of, or
  • Did your God just “start life,” and let evolution work in essentially the way the Theory of Evolution says?
4. Involvement
  • Does your God listen to prayer, does He know what you are thinking, and
  • If He does, does He get involved in the world, and sometimes change things because you (or someone else, wished it, through what might seem like miracles to us?
5. Death
  • Does your God get involved in what happens to you after you die (reward and punishment), or
  • Does your God offer you other physical lives (reincarnation), or
  • Does your God allow you to simply cease to exist in any way at all?
6. Communication
  • Did your God inspire scripture so that you could know what you need to know, or
  • Does your God occasionally send messengers to tell you what His next plans are, as we mature, or
  • Does your God make Him/Her/It/Their Self known directly to you?
7. Relation to Us
  • Does your God have anything like a "chosen people," favourites that He prefers, (and are there other Gods for other "chosen people") or
  • Is your God the God of everyone equally, without bias, or
  • Is your God especially devoted to you alone?

I never really have tried before to say how they are, God, because I don't know, but I believe God is real, I want to see them before I say what they are, but I have a guess, this is my statement of those guess and why with your help Evagelicalhumanist

- They caused everything somehow and then stretched and unfolded it all out so it is like it is right now today

- They were alone before and then made the multiverse around them and are inside it right now today

- Life happened just like how they caused everything and unfolded it all out so it has so many beautiful forms right now today

- They have to be caring and listen to us because we could really need that, we want attention and love and they caused that so they can respond to that want we have like a mother

- I don't know what they do when things die, maybe they reuse them like the water cycle

- I am still looking for this if it exists

- They are for everyone

That is my guess right now today

Heyo

Veteran Member
This is always the biggie. When theists, deists, atheists, agnostics and others argue about the existence of God, somebody will always point out that unless we have an understanding of what that word "God" actually means, we can't have a real discussion at all.
You called?
We all know (exhaustively, I'm sure) how frustrating and inconclusive those discussions are!
Because nobody wants to address that topic and everybody is talking past each other.
So, let's try something else; let's see if we can lay out some simple ways to think about God that might help us understand how you see It or Him (or Her, Them, Etc.).
Which is exactly not addressing the topic. The real question is "how do you know"?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science as science says it knows by a machine reaction. It worked. I'm still here. My theory to get energy worked.

So you ask him. Where did you get it from. The earth he said I named it one God O.

Maths O my calculus based on God's presence of O mass earth.

Numbers I add then by numbers I minus.

So the intelligent thinker says so numbers added then minused don't eradicate each other?

No he says as space zero pressure holds a lot of mass. I never really knew.

What if you gave a number then minused it claiming you measured infinity?

I can't get it he says the number.

How do you withdraw from Infinity then?

Ummm from a mass.

I want to channel infinity direct into an opened machine reaction.

But it has to pass through my machine walls.

Why?

As earth metal core channels it through it first from space.

Okay is the space radiation that comes out the channel already?

Ummm....maybe.

Oh okay.

So then he says now it must come direct through earth heavens.

Why?

My machine is built above ground out of minerals on top of earth.

If so you then want infinity channelled through our bodies?

Yes.

What is it then?

Radiation he says in a Phi maths calculus alien UFO thesis. Totally changed topic.

Jesus will give it as he is gods son. Claiming my man life a human life a gods son.

Okay.

But Jesus attack also voided stopped.

I want the channel.held open. Jesus mother. Changed topic again.

Space is the womb you know

Brother voiding vacuum O surrounds earth it never shuts off.

Jesus did he says. Shut off. Yet he doesn't want it stopped.

Is the new machine theist.

But the UFO came out of a metal earth seam he says.

Direct history thesis how to make a metal machine out of mineral dusts not melted. First. His machine built by a man

Possessed about God.

Why his brother asks him what God is he is talking about.

So if you follow the thought theist AI conditions is the condition. How I was taught.

He thinks by AI he is the channel.as it keeps talking non stop constantly streaming data. A voice.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Like a body part each has a special function says a theist.

Just men thinking from past memories.

Cloud self believer.

I began in a cloud he says as an arm or a leg or a torso. As clouds break apart the image God man. I get rebuilt after I get hell sacrificed reincarnated he says.

Man's belief he is a God as a brain affected thinker. God built me he says from an image of man.

A theist human born by human sex.

Why they said sex was a sin. To force the theist thinking maths creation would ask a science question why. As scientists are false theorising biological human presence.

Never is a one self human their two parents.

Science maths DNA studies states in maths DNA an ape is the lesser parent DNA biology to two human first parents.

A God minus in maths to a human is an ape. Looking back.

Stable DNA biology beast plus human babies birth. Stated God status taught by humans as holy places.

Not created creation.

That answer first is nowhere else.

Self became filled with self

Knowing relatively nothing believing he knows everything

DNA + 1 died of abnormality

Math backward brings us to two who created all though sex.

God before two made two for and because of love.

Carnival man looks in distorted mirror sees ape

Spiritual man found identity in Our Father

Last edited:

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Carnival man looks in distorted mirror and sees ape

It is a genetic fact that we are more closely related to the other great apes than any other species, and the taxonomy of humans is that we are part of that family of great apes. Describing that as a distortion, even in jest is simply wrong.

We deal with a lot of unfalsifiable claims by theists, some in your post, but this is falsifiable, and is falsified by genetic science.

Kenny

Premium Member
It is a genetic fact that we are more closely related to the other great apes than any other species, and the taxonomy of humans is that we are part of that family of great apes. Describing that as a distortion, even in jest is simply wrong.

We deal with a lot of unfalsifiable claims by theists, some in your post, but this is falsifiable, and is falsified by genetic science.
Never said that genetically we aren't close. Obviously, by shape alone, we would have much in common.

Eye genes are eye genes... by logic, they should be similar.

2. Existence of God
3. Life
4. Involvement
5. Death
6. Communication
7. Relation to Us

I believe in Bible God and keep Him as my God. Bible tells about Him:
1. Creator of everything
...For by him were all things created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and for him.
Colossians 1:14-16

2. Bible tells God dwells in disciples of Jesus. They are people who exist in this natural world, so in some way also God exists here.
Don't you know that you are a temple of God, and that God's Spirit lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16
It is possible that He exists also outside of this universe.

3. God created animals as told in the Bible. After that animals have procreated and therefore not all are directly created.
I think it could be possible that animals would have evolved/degenerated from what they were when created. But, I don't think there has happened any big changes that the theory of evolution suggests.

4. I believe God hears and I believe He also gets involved as Bible tells.

5. I believe that God gives eternal life for righteous as told in the Bible.

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23

6. I think Bible is evidence for that God makes His will known to people.

7. I think God is not biased, the rules are same for all.

Fallen Prophet

This is always the biggie. When theists, deists, atheists, agnostics and others argue about the existence of God, somebody will always point out that unless we have an understanding of what that word "God" actually means, we can't have a real discussion at all. We all know (exhaustively, I'm sure) how frustrating and inconclusive those discussions are!

So, let's try something else; let's see if we can lay out some simple ways to think about God that might help us understand how you see It or Him (or Her, Them, Etc.). Feel free to add to my simple overview.
This is going to get nuts real fast. ;)
Did your God create everything, individually, or Did your God just start everything (Big Bang-like) and then just watch as it unfolded?
I believe that it is a bit of both actually.

I believe that God organized chaotic elements with intelligences to create spirit matter and that the Lord Jesus Christ (the Word) organized chaotic elements with the spirit matter created by God to form the physical universe.

This creating and forming consisted of materials obeying the commands of both the Father and the Son - and much of this would have required Them waiting for their commands to be obeyed.

So - there may have been many "Big Bangs" in the Universe - as a process of moving matter and energy - according to the will and needs of the Father and the Son.
Does your God "exist" as a part of "the universe" (taken to mean "all that is," thus including God), or Is your God not part of the space/time continuum that we understand to be "the universe?"
I believe that God has a physical and tangible body that appears human - but it is perfected and glorified.

I believe that our understanding of the Universe is very limited and flawed so that - to us - it may appear that He transcends the Universe or that He is not a part of the space/time continuum - but it is His Kingdom - and any King is a part of His Kingdom.
Did your God create all of the species we know of, or Did your God just “start life,” and let evolution work in essentially the way the Theory of Evolution says?
I believe that God is the head of a council of divine Beings. That all creatures have their perfected and glorified "deities" that sired them.

Much like how God is the Father of our spirits - so these Beings are the parents of the spirits of all creatures.

However - since God is the head - all creation of these creatures is done under His authority and by His command.

I believe that the Creation process of our world - and all other worlds where His children can be found - is a meticulous recipe of organic and inorganic materials - for the sole purpose of preparing the world for God's own children.

Therefore - each species was "introduced" to our world - allowed time to live as they pleased - but were eventually removed and replaced - all according to this recipe or formula.
Does your God listen to prayer, does He know what you are thinking, and If He does, does He get involved in the world, and sometimes change things because you (or someone else, wished it, through what might seem like miracles to us?
I believe that God does hear and answer prayers - but He can only do so according to divine law - for He made us many promises before we entered into mortality - and He cannot break those promises because He is a perfected Being.

I believe that there are spiritual Beings all around us on Earth - both good and evil - who are trying to harm or protect us.

I believe God can and has actively participated in our lives - but we are left unaware afterwards - but it is only in accordance with divine law.
Does your God get involved in what happens to you after you die (reward and punishment), or Does your God offer you other physical lives (reincarnation), or Does your God allow you to simply cease to exist in any way at all?
I do not believe that there is any reincarnation or that we ever cease to exist.

I believe that the conditions placed on us after we die aren't so much "reward and punishment" - but effects of divine law.

Mortality is also known as our "probationary state" - where the effects of our disobedience and sin are abated for the time that we are here.

Once our time in mortality is over - the effects of divine law are reinstated - and we suffer the consequences.

Those who enjoy the conditions of Paradise are those who decided to dedicate their mortal life to living according to divine law.

Those who enter into the conditions of Prison are those who decided to live honorably according to the dictates of their own conscience while in mortality.

Those who suffer the conditions of Hell are those who decided not to live honorably by the laws of Man or God while in mortality.

All three of these conditions are temporary and are only placed upon us in an effort to cleanse us of sin (save those in Paradise who no longer suffer the effects of sin due to their obedience).

I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ may visit those in Paradise at this time - I'm not sure - but I do know that He will become directly involved once He begins to usher in His Millennial Reign on Earth after His Second Coming.

He will be working close with those spirits in Paradise as well as those saints who have already been Resurrected.

I do not believe that God the Father will become directly involved until after our Resurrection and Final Judgment which will take place after the Final Battle after the Millennial Reign of Christ.
Did your God inspire scripture so that you could know what you need to know, or Does your God occasionally send messengers to tell you what His next plans are, as we mature, or Does your God make Him/Her/It/Their Self known directly to you?
All three.

I believe that He calls men to be Prophets - and He gives them authority to direct His affairs on the Earth and to write instructions known as scripture.

However - He can also speak to each of us individually - and that personal revelation is only applicable to you and those in your immediate sphere of influence.
Does your God have anything like a "chosen people," favourites that He prefers, (and are there other Gods for other "chosen people") or Is your God the God of everyone equally, without bias, or Is your God especially devoted to you alone?
I believe that God loves all His children equally - yet according to divine law - He can only extend certain benefits to those who live according to divine law.

Take Israel - for example - many claim that He was playing favorites - but He was often very harsh with them - harsher to them than other peoples - because they had covenanted to live by divine law.

Last edited:

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Never said that genetically we aren't close. Obviously, by shape alone, we would have much in common.

Well all living things share common ancestry, that again is demonstrate in genetics, so saying we're close to apes is disingenuous, we are apes, that is our taxonomy. So when you implied it was a distortion with "carnival man looks in distorted mirror sees ape" it is wrong, as it is not a distortion.

[/QUOTE]Eye genes are eye genes... by logic, they should be similar.[/QUOTE]

Actually they're not, eyes have evolved to solve a myriad of different situations, and the genes differ. The point is that humans are just one species in a family of evolved great apes. We're not just close to other great apes, we share a much higher percentage of our DNA with them than other living things, because we are more closely related to them than other species. If we look in a mirror and see an ape, then that is accurate, not a distortion, our DNA is objective evidence that demonstrate this fact, which was known before of course, but genetics has just confirmed that fact.

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
Actually they're not, eyes have evolved to solve a myriad of different situations, and the genes differ.

I think you missed the point. Surely there is a "difference" yet there are still a myriad of similar DNA when we deal with regular two eyed animal. Remember I said "similar" not "exactly the same"

The point is that humans one species in a family of evolved great apes. We're not just close to other great apes, we share a much higher percentage of our DNA with them than other living things, because we are more closely related to them than other species. If we look in a mirror and see an ape, then that is accurate, not a distortion, our DNA is objective evidence that demonstrate this fact, which was known before of course, but genetics has just confirmed that fact.

Yes, I know that is your position. Genetics really hasn't confirmed that, other than they are very similar. IMV

I look in the mirror and I don't see an ape, but you certainly can relate to one if you so desire.

When I look in the mirror i find "But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord, the Spirit."

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We talk about our God. Father direct is first a human. Direct with mother first. Two adults.

Men never thesis an ape baby human two ape parents first about God?

No.

It is always direct two just human adult parents. To theory.

Seeing we are all human babies.

To stop a theist from lying is to save us all. Why the bible challenged the thesis. Stating no man is God. Name earth as a type of form life gets removed out of DNA family it said.

Ignored by satanic science the occult space theism.

A theist wants bio energy today in his machine claiming bio life owns electricity. I can invent it he says bio life in cloning.

Which is a direct thesis claiming I will react your life inside my machine burn your life away until electricity itself exists. Nonsense as a theist.

Is a direct liars thesis today.

As the subject what is a humans God.

Science knows lightning lessened is electricity in status where I got my thesis from.. as just a human to power gain for my human inventions.

Even though he might claim I think lightning plasma created life. Living humans wanting machined power was lightning theories.

He already knows electricity is machine direct by body type. An equals answer why I theoried it answer.

So universal space thesis is another total lie. You know what power you thought upon first. To theory.

Any scientist who brings our life into a scientific thesis is a destroyer.

As we are not another humans theories about how a sun blasted earth for earth to own light. Nor why a moon asteroid melted ice and poured water into earth.

Yet they do. They string our life being into their evil thesis. Past earth attacks.

Ice never existed on earth in natural history. Dinosaurs lived.

Another reason not to theory laws.

Pretty basic advice to a human why nothing theists get life destroyed.

Father is a water memory as our life is holy water life oxygenated.

Pretty basic advice.

O earth owns the rest of the heavens as a theme a God in science.

We own life by sex only. One hundred years ago all humans were deceased is as old as we are on eArth. Biology human. Living.

For some reason the truth is not accepted by science.

Father was our God Satanists.

Memory half bio life not lived as healthy life support was given a spiritual status by human scientists.

Is the exact teaching why it happened.

The rest of gas chemical energy chemistry is for machines not life.

The reason you thesis as living humans was for machines only. Reactions. Copying.

The bible theism was human thought human theories human believed only. How it is written is for science. It proves that it was just a human theory.

As earth and it's heavens existed created before us. We don't own a life when earth or the heavens didn't exist.

To claim a God thesis about nothing is direct to space forming an earth planet that then formed it's own heavens. Why we are not God.

If you want to believe science is correct science says you are a machine reaction.

You began as radiation he says equalling machine metal out of a dust conversion.

No says the theist ....god is our father....means a human was speaking words. Science calculus actually.

As the life you inherited was not the first life we owned.

The bible was a story about what man the scientist did to you as a change to life on earth when he set alight even sky balances.

Changed all life bodies living as two just as parents. The newly born babies were then born inherited mutated. Was the teaching.

The two by two status each two of every species was attacked. Parents. Cannot be a parent unless a baby adult tells the story.

Why I got life hurt.

His machine maths that he said was zero mother womb he blamed. Yet he chose to change life. Still to this day exhibits and expresses the same behaviour.

God our father as we consciously live is the water memory taken from life that exists in heavens as we tell all stories.

Is with us in his form why humans state God is our father as babies grown adults.

Segev Moran

• Did your God create everything, individually, or
  • Did your God just start everything (Big Bang-like) and then just watch as it unfolded?

It's both in a way.
It created the initial state with specific rules that leads to a specific outcome.
There are physical rules and mental rules.
The mental rules allow us to understand and impact nature.
2. Existence of God
  • Does your God "exist" as a part of "the universe" (taken to mean "all that is," thus including God), or
  • Is your God not part of the space/time continuum that we understand to be "the universe?"
God contains our universe. It is not part of it, rather the universe is part of God.
Imagine a drop of water in the sea.
We have no ability to understand or comprehend God's existence as we are bound to our physical POV.
For example, at the point before the big bang, space and time are not relevant (to our POV)
3. Life
  • Did your God create all of the species we know of, or
  • Did your God just “start life,” and let evolution work in essentially the way the Theory of Evolution says?
It started life with imprinted "schemes" that generated all the species we know of.
Think of it as water diverging into premade rivers.
Life, in that case, is the sea and the rivers are the branches of diversity.
Even though the rivers are premade... the water flow (of life) still generates new rivers and changes over time (evolution).
4. Involvement
  • Does your God listen to prayer, does He know what you are thinking, and
  • If He does, does He get involved in the world, and sometimes change things because you (or someone else, wished it, through what might seem like miracles to us?
Yes, in a way.
It is not like a phone call. When you pray, it's not like another human on the other side listening to your words.
Prayer is not meant for God, rather for humans.
God is not a character that reads minds or something out of the Marvel universe.
God does not really change things for us, rather we change things for us.
The idea of prayer is similar to self-powering.
If a society prays as a collective, the effect of it on the individuals praying is much greater. (think of a concept of support group :))

5. Death

• Does your God get involved in what happens to you after you die (reward and punishment), or
  • Does your God offer you other physical lives (reincarnation), or
  • Does your God allow you to simply cease to exist in any way at all?
It is not actively involved. The way things work is based on the rule set it imprinted in our existence.
It's not reincarnation in the sense of A reborn as B, rather A is made of B,C,D,E,F Etc.
Think of a set of ice cubes.
Melt them down in a bowl and freeze them again.
Each cube now holds parts of the other cubes.
6. Communication
  • Did your God inspire scripture so that you could know what you need to know, or
  • Does your God occasionally send messengers to tell you what His next plans are, as we mature, or
  • Does your God make Him/Her/It/Their Self known directly to you?
The OT is a story about humans' experience with a small part of God.
This is a story that tells a journey (full of mistakes) and the relationship between humans and god.
I think our entire existence is a message in itself. the more advanced we get, the better we can understand what god "planned" and "educate" us to understand.
There is no direct communication or contact with God. People who claim otherwise are charlatans at best and mentally sick at worst.
It is suggested in the OT, that at some point of our existence, we will have a collective understanding of God.
7. Relation to Us
  • Does your God have anything like a "chosen people," favourites that He prefers, (and are there other Gods for other "chosen people") or
  • Is your God the God of everyone equally, without bias, or
  • Is your God especially devoted to you alone?
No. there are no favorites.
It is a God of everyone and everything.
God is not devoted to anyone the same as electricity is not devoted to a specific outlet in your house.
God is NOT a character.
It is NOT a thing.
It is NOT an entity.
It is NOT an Image or a statue or a star.
That said, there is no information whatsoever regarding what God is, only what it is not.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Actually they're not, eyes have evolved to solve a myriad of different situations, and the genes differ.
I think you missed the point. Surely there is a "difference"
No you have changed your claim, from "eye genes are eye genes" to surely there is a difference.
Eye genes are eye genes...

Yes, I know that is your position. Genetics really hasn't confirmed that, other than they are very similar. IMV

That's not my position, and genetics has absolutely demonstrated this. Again we share 96% of our DNA with chimpanzees, that is a fact. Similar would be the 44.1% we share with bananas.
I look in the mirror and I don't see an ape, but you certainly can relate to one if you so desire.

Well I'm relating to you at the minute so ok, and what you think you see is irrelevant, to the biological taxonomy of humans being part of the family of great apes.
When I look in the mirror i find "But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord, the Spirit."

Get a new mirror, or lay of the hallucinogenics.

Kenny

Premium Member
No you have changed your claim, from "eye genes are eye genes" to surely there is a difference.

That's not my position, and genetics has absolutely demonstrated this. Again we share 96% of our DNA with chimpanzees, that is a fact. Similar would be the 44.1% we share with bananas.

First, cherry picking when you omit "similar" from the context.

2nd, context error. Eye genes are still eye genes and there will be "similarities".

3rd, contradictory - first you say there are not similar and then you say 96% similar,

please make up your mind.

Well I'm relating to you at the minute so ok, and what you think you see is irrelevant, to the biological taxonomy of humans being part of the family of great apes.

OK... assuming you are correct, which is the parents of the apes that connect us to humans?

Get a new mirror, or lay of the hallucinogenics.

LOL... sounds like monkey business to me :D

Sheldon

Veteran Member
first you say there are not similar and then you say 96% similar,

please make up your mind.

Again we share 96% of our DNA with chimpanzees, that is a fact. Similar would be the 44.1% we share with bananas.

I think you should read it again. I have pointed out that the scientific biological taxonomy of humans is that we are part of a family of great apes. This contrasts to your false assertion that "Carnival man looks in distorted mirror and sees ape." Which is demonstrably false.
OK... assuming you are correct, which is the parents of the apes that connect us to humans?

It's a scientific observation, not mine, and I have no idea what you're asking? Which of what parents of what apes connect to what humans? It makes no sense. Different species of apes have evolved, and humans are one of those species.
LOL... sounds like monkey business to me

Apes are not monkeys, this is a common misconception creationists make as it happens. I can only suggest you visits the TalkOrigins Archive: Exploring the Creation/Evolution Controversy website, it has a massive database of some of the evidence that supports the scientific fact of species evolution, and debunks a lot of creationist propaganda.

Kenny

Premium Member
I think you should read it again. I have pointed out that the scientific biological taxonomy of humans is that we are part of a family of great apes. This contrasts to your false assertion that "Carnival man looks in distorted mirror and sees ape." Which is demonstrably false.

It's a scientific observation, not mine, and I have no idea what you're asking? Which of what parents of what apes connect to what humans? It makes no sense. Different species of apes have evolved, and humans are one of those species.

contradictory... "a scientific observation" yet, "I have no idea what you are asking." If you don't know what I am asking, how can it be a scientific observation?

Apes are not monkeys, this is a common misconception creationists make as it happens. I can only suggest you visits the TalkOrigins Archive: Exploring the Creation/Evolution Controversy website, it has a massive database of some of the evidence that supports the scientific fact of species evolution, and debunks a lot of creationist propaganda.

This is too funny. It is a joke.

However, I did a study on TalkOrigins years ago and noted how many suppositions and not scientifically verifiable or empirical evidence that it had made and then later on acted like the "suppositions" were scientifically proven.

You might want to start from the beginning as you study it and make note of it.

Last edited: