• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Your Understanding of God?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What type of being in evolution was the ape or monkey before it became human studier of all bodies doing all thesis comparing?

A theist said a human was the ape.

So what was the ape?

A theist knows if they tried to claim a human was some other body before he says the ape human no one would believe him.

So he does not discuss the topic by his ego choice.

It is a human who states an ape was once a human.

Not a human became less in their DNA and became ape like.

Which is the path human maths takes when theorising from body to body.

Human owning human Dna healthy.
Ape owning healthy ape DNA.

Then maths stating apes DNA.
The maths stating human DNA.

Maths says human DNA was added onto ape DNA to be human. Maths he says is correct.

Life already said I am just a human. Life already said the ape is just an ape.

So did maths add onto the ape as maths the creator for maths to own human life creation?

No says the liar scientist a human.

What is your real theory?

I dug up dead bones human ape like. I pretended I put flesh and living tissue onto the dead bones by maths status claiming yes I would build a healthy human.

If I added maths DNA human living advice into those bones.

Claiming I am a God. I brought life back by thesis from the dead state mutated human biology.

Is what he really theories.

As apes in our atmosphere have sex have ape babies in reality.

Humans are meant to remain alive healthy owning human babies.

So he says so radiation changed in the atmosphere.

Yes. It went away so mutations stopped being sexually conceived.

As holy mother space kept removing life sacrificed by UFO radiation until it stopped life's harm. It was taken away into space.

Why space gases then gained earth imaged transmissions in its gases. Cooling status.

Repox

Truth Seeker
This is always the biggie. When theists, deists, atheists, agnostics and others argue about the existence of God, somebody will always point out that unless we have an understanding of what that word "God" actually means, we can't have a real discussion at all. We all know (exhaustively, I'm sure) how frustrating and inconclusive those discussions are!

So, let's try something else; let's see if we can lay out some simple ways to think about God that might help us understand how you see It or Him (or Her, Them, Etc.). Feel free to add to my simple overview.

Questions about your God:

1. Creation of the Universe
  • Did your God create everything, individually, or
  • Did your God just start everything (Big Bang-like) and then just watch as it unfolded?
2. Existence of God
  • Does your God "exist" as a part of "the universe" (taken to mean "all that is," thus including God), or
  • Is your God not part of the space/time continuum that we understand to be "the universe?"
3. Life
  • Did your God create all of the species we know of, or
  • Did your God just “start life,” and let evolution work in essentially the way the Theory of Evolution says?
4. Involvement
  • Does your God listen to prayer, does He know what you are thinking, and
  • If He does, does He get involved in the world, and sometimes change things because you (or someone else, wished it, through what might seem like miracles to us?
5. Death
  • Does your God get involved in what happens to you after you die (reward and punishment), or
  • Does your God offer you other physical lives (reincarnation), or
  • Does your God allow you to simply cease to exist in any way at all?
6. Communication
  • Did your God inspire scripture so that you could know what you need to know, or
  • Does your God occasionally send messengers to tell you what His next plans are, as we mature, or
  • Does your God make Him/Her/It/Their Self known directly to you?
7. Relation to Us
  • Does your God have anything like a "chosen people," favourites that He prefers, (and are there other Gods for other "chosen people") or
  • Is your God the God of everyone equally, without bias, or
  • Is your God especially devoted to you alone?
You lay out a difficult task. No offense intended, but you seem to be assuming an insight into what the right God should be. In my opinion, it isn't possible to have so many religious beliefs in one room. Invariably, there would be conflict. There cannot be a variety of different gods. In the Old Testament it's called paganism. A convention of different believers in required for your project to proceed, and even then, there would be conflicts.

Examples of religious conflict are found in the Old Testament where the Lord God, or God of the Jews, proposes specific rules for everyday living, and those rules, such as the Ten Commandments, may be in conflict with other religions. So, the OT lord proclaimed those religious to be pagan. The Ten Commandments and the OT Lord proclaim one specific God. What God is that? Also, there is the hypothetical situation for when you die. You have different heavens depending on different religious beliefs. It is hypothetical, but if you die, it would be real.

When it comes to the supernatural, there are no certainties. For me, the OT Lord is the correct choice.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O simply said earth is sealed it does not speak.

Heavens gas mass first does not speak.

Water our life oxygenated living status by nature's oxygenation by plants does not speak.

Living consciously by water existing and it's oxygenation owning speaking. Human.

You would ask how does owning speaking shift?

Ask another human. We all live owning the same status.

Answer. Human men chose the super natural.

Super in natural never existed.

Human teaching I had dominion in creation. Said by thinking word use and observation talking.

Men agreed group.

Natural existed. So how did voice shift?

Men told us I invented an unnatural artificial super state.

Machines and reactions.

The artificial machine fake God. Conjured the supernatural manifestation.

Not owning natural.place anywhere in transition of causes as I machine destroy mass. Man men agreed group choice shifting mass.

Was already human taught science conjured the supernatural natural itself.

Then tried to convince everyone it was in the middle place where destruction had not existed.

Empty space the womb.

In the beginning science said empty space plus reacting mass was the space law was self consuming. Created the higher states of empty cold wombs space body.

A m other he said.

M 1000 and ary word diction taught me a human truth.

Middle was once first holy.

As form kept consuming until womb pressure space empty increased by emptiness and cold.

Opposition to creating by consuming as a God statement. Man's thesis science. Pressure causes.

Pretty basic human truth.

Zero within cold space pressure.
Zero without cold space pressure.

Space at the beginning highest space in the middle highest ..pressure space at the end held mass. The highest.

Did not own speaking.

Natural law M other by word use.

As men sought change to mass the earth as a scientist.

Mother and baby son was a concluded human self observation answer. Why the firstborn of a human a baby was life sacrificed.

As a human is first just a human first.

No argument exists against your own presence.

Human law said science owned no argument defined as God O earth heavens owned our dominion.

Was just a review about human life continuance on earth.

Stone rock is non testifiable the mountain volcano gas released into space for heavens was not arguable.

Mountain was not the law.

O earth God was the law the creator body Rock of its own heavens.

Science was proven evil only.

New teachings superseded the practice of any nuclear science by rich man communal realisation law owner.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In other words O Rock is spaces O pressure the design O of pressure.

∆ arose by changed cooling causes. Not the law middle pressure.

O holy only.

∆ numbers he said came out of O gods body change. Gas advice.

O Rock was the creator.

Man changed creator O rock life was destroyed.