• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your opinion on internet privacy?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I didn't fail you just have a low comprehension of something completely obvious. Someone that gets a hold of adult information from your computer has invaded your privacy when you want them to complete a specific task and its especially evident if the person uses your private information to their benefit. Hence is why I used my friend as an example and put the example of computers along with it
Now you are not even paying attention to what other people reply to....

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Caught with what? Given my examples how can someone be caught if honesty was forthcoming? I would say its the womans fault for allowing herself despite the clear intentions of the guy to allow her feelings to develop. If a man has no obligations to a womans why be mad?

We're not just talking about your examples.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
But in the case of that Vendetta fellow clearly it was a violation of his privacy. He didn't delete those messages for whatever reason and his friend decided to read them after he trusted her with his password in the interest of assisting him with hacker issues. Now I had to read that several times before I would defend him. From what little I understand he was dating this young girl and from the looks of it more was going on however in his case, his privacy was purely violated. Private or not messages or not, marriage, boyfriend girlfriend or not, some people should go through private things.

Men and women definitely think differently. Its funny in Alexandria I have a friend who is having "intimacies" with a woman. Apparently he has made it clear they are friends but of course they like sex. One day, over her house after having intimacies he lays his phone down while about to take a shower, and she decided to look through his phone. When he came out, she was furious and scolded him. His question to her was "why are you mad?" She assume they were monogamous. However he made it clear that they weren't, and had no obligations to each other.

Apparently she assumed that good sex on a regular basis meant monogamy go figure. She of course stayed, but the problems were as you would say cyclical. I think marriages should be monogamous with full disclosure, but I believe privacy in some cases should be established. But what I am driving home is before a woman or a man who suspects something, decides to look for clues perhaps they should talk to their mate first and wait until they are completely sure that what they feel is legitimate. If the suspected attitude persists then I believe one should investigate. Or at least prior to, see a marriage counselor.

Let me also say full disclosure doesn't mean a person isn't devious. There are men who have had years of infidelity without skipping a beat in their life. For example international travelling business men.

I was speaking figuratively, and was not talking about Vendetta at all. Maybe you should try reading my posts a little more carefully. I was being a bit facetious, as well. :)

Archer

As well, they should also choose to trust.

Openness is the ultimate trust. I hide nothing from my wife nor she from me.

Yes it is about trust and what better way to have it than not keep any secrets. I hide nothing and my wife hides nothing because there is nothing to hide. If that ever changes it will be easily noticed.