• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite snack?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
But not to worry. We have fresh guacamole with chips, which are, of course, THE best snack. :):p
Best_Guacamole_Recipe_FromMyBowl_Restaurant-Style-12-scaled.jpg

Those aren't chips, these are chips:
Air-fried-chips-c3a5d44.jpg

:):p

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Reminds me, when I was in Houston I once bought something called mustard greens. I tried cooking them the same way but they seemed a bit rough and not that great. Are they the same thing or different?
Related. Mustard is also in that same family. It is a big one!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've become fond of putting shredded cheddar in a bowl, add garlic powder, oregano, and parsley flakes and mix to coat the cheese. Place tiny heaps on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Put it in the oven at 450 degrees until crisp.
It's basically cheddar bay biscuits without the biscuit.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
I've become fond of putting shredded cheddar in a bowl, add garlic powder, oregano, and parsley flakes and mix to coat the cheese. Place tiny heaps on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Put it in the oven at 425 degrees until crisp.
It's basically cheddar bay biscuits without the biscuit.
That sounds good. I should try that.