• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite snack?

The Crimson Universe

images

Spiced Potato Fritters (Bengal Style).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
At the local supermarket they sell Vaux charcuterie, there are several different types, rabbit, boar, venison, duck, veal etc. I like the fricandeau on fresh baguette.

Also

Pesto crisps (potato chips)

Also

Goats cheese and fig sandwich

Also

Mozzarella and pesto sandwich.

And now i feel terrible, I'm on a low residue diet (again) and can't have any of them so I'm going to post a picture of what I'm missing

v-29-z.jpg

Vaux fricandeau

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
At the local supermarket they sell Vaux charcuterie, there are several different types, rabbit, boar, venison, duck, veal etc. I like the fricandeau on fresh baguette.

Also

Also

Also

And now i feel terrible, I'm on a low residue diet (again) and can't have any of them so I'm going to post a picture of what I'm missing

View attachment 55781
Vaux fricandeau

I think that is the most unappetizing thing I have seen in a long time :). In my opinion. Goat cheese and fig sounds good.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I think that is the most unappetizing thing I have seen in a long time :). In my opinion. Goat cheese and fig sounds good.

The fricandeau is very tasty. And i think Brussels sprouts are the most revolting food ever... Still it takes all sorts.

Goats cheese and fig is one of my favourites, on a sandwich or a salad. And yippee, figs are in season..

Oh and i forgot date and walnut cake...

exchemist

Veteran Member

Also

Also

Also

View attachment 55781
Vaux fricandeau
Vaux? Do you mean veau, i.e. veal? I thought (je) vaux was 1st person of valoir, to value. Ou peut-etre je parle de mes fesses.