• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with sharia law?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Which is merely a stereotypical view
It's not about stereotype.

Jobs like striping clubs and prostituation always relate to drugs and crimes .

The evidence did not support their claim even when evidence was submitted.
Why ?

This point is moot as it is a fantasy.
Some people have limited imagination capacity to reach others point.

Like saying imagine world when oil sources gone,we find people,they will say it's fantasy.

It is a mental illness as people that do so have issues with sexual gratification with human sex.
Sure.

Whom doing that,and publish that in hunderds of websites had different view.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Wrong!!!

Gays are terrorizing the straight community,too. Where is my AK 47 .

How lucky we are,we have a muslim sociologist who has idea for everything but no information.
*falls off chair laughing....*

Ah... the things we see when our AK 47 is not at hand, eh? Where's my mug of she-camel urine? Arrrrghhhhh!

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
It's not about stereotype.

Jobs like striping clubs and prostituation always relate to drugs and crimes .

Those are jobs not people yet you are talking about a whole group of people. Thanks for proving you stereotype.

Some people have limited imagination capacity to reach others point.

So what? Your fantasy disregards biology so why should I even consider it as it has no real world application. If there are no men there are no offspring. Women do not convert to a hermaphrodite or asexual reproduction.

Like saying imagine world when oil sources gone,we find people,they will say it's fantasy.

Except oil exists and it's a finite source of fuel. Thus the hypothetical has a basis in reality rather than being divorced from it like your example.

Whom doing that,and publish that in hunderds of websites had different view.

No as that type of sexual gratification is a documented mental illness from the very sources I and others have brought up before.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Leaders from all around the world would do well to listen to this amazing woman and put her advice into practice.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a true Heroine…And a true women’s rights activist. She cares about (as should anyone) all women in the world. Especially the women who suffer under Islam.

Notanumber

A Free Man
There is a young woman in this programme that tries to make a point that you do not have a choice as to whether or not you are gay but you do have a choice as to whether or not you are Muslim.

Is she right about this?

She says that either you are gay or Muslim you cannot be both.