• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the purpose of our lives on earth?

cardero

Citizen Mod
What is the purpose of our lives on earth?
What you are essentially asking is, how many stars are there in the universe?

UnityNow101

Your purpose it to shut up and fall in line...The power structure wouldn't have it any other way. Instead of looking to others for control and direction, why not take the lead in our own lives and map our own directions?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
The purpose of our life is love, love, love, and since you can't live on love, money certainly helps.......:D Ancient Charity proverb

Of course your favorite beverage, enoying Nascar and laughter give more purpose and meaning to life....

Darkwater

Well I've never been known to refuse a fruball or two. :)

This is just the expanded universe,there is the shrunken to consider too.......

That chubby kid sure can dance.

gnostic

The Lost One
charity said:
The purpose of our life is love, love, love, and since you can't live on love, money certainly helps.......
biggrin.gif
Ancient Charity proverb

I do love good tasty food. Does that count?

crystalonyx

The only purpose is whatever purpose we make of our lives. Collectively, societies can have a purpose, both good and bad.

Darkwater

All you can do is focus upon the individual,to overcome yourself & be greater in your own image.

I like the natures supergoal which is defined nicely by Neitche.

nurturing & protecting your dna is important,keeping it within one or as few women as possible to avoid weakening dna by producing any full cousins which leads to confusion.

A

angellous_evangellous

nurturing & protecting your dna is important,keeping it within one or as few women as possible to avoid weakening dna by producing any full cousins which leads to confusion.

:biglaugh:(That aint no kinda motto)

Last edited by a moderator:

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
All you can do is focus upon the individual,to overcome yourself & be greater in your own image.

I like the natures supergoal which is defined nicely by Neitche.

Actually it is better to have as many offspring with as many different partners as possible, it reduces the chances of all your kids having deletarious gene combinations.

A

angellous_evangellous

Actually it is better to have as many offspring with as many different partners as possible, it reduces the chances of all your kids having deletarious gene combinations.

Yep. Dunno what that feller wuz thinkin

Darkwater

Well it is the female dna which is splits,so male dna is either weak or strong.

Inbreeding is ultimately all that comes from having offspring to different women.

A

angellous_evangellous

Well it is the female dna which is splits,so male dna is either weak or strong.

Inbreeding is ultimately all that comes from having offspring to different women.

Is English your native language, Darkwater?

(no one should correct this guy, lol)

If you really believe this, I strongly encourage you to wear a helmet when you go outside.

Last edited by a moderator: