• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the most ANNOYING thing you LOVE?

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Mine is Moroccan Arabic music. It's so nasal, it's so annoying... but it's so addictive...

Samira Sa'id is my favorite.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvQqw3fuI70

jewscout

Religious Zionist
one of them has to be Steven Segal movies...he's so weird but i love watching him kick serious butt...

(except in some of his more recent flicks where he's trying to save the earth from polluters like a broke-*** captain planet)

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Religious forums.

I mean that in a good way, of course. But being addicted to it can get annoying. Like last night I was trying to make a cake, but kept getting drawn into some new thread and kind of forget the cake was in the oven...

But don't worry, the cake survived.:)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Tigress said:
I confess...I've never hated Mmm...Bop! :p
You are soooooo gonna get fruballed from Buttons! ;)

I don't find this annoying but my entire family does......I still REALLY like 80's dance music. :eek:

Maybe it's my dancing they find annoying. I hadn't thought of that.

Hacker

Buttercup said:
You are soooooo gonna get fruballed from Buttons! ;)

I don't find this annoying but my entire family does......I still REALLY like 80's dance music. :eek:

Maybe it's my dancing they find annoying. I hadn't thought of that.
Oh my goodness you just answered something for me, I'm sitting here thinking I KNOW there is something that i love that's annoying and THAT'S IT!!! If I go out dancing there HAS to be 80's music playing or I won't go, LOL. :biglaugh: It annoys my friends, I guess they think I'm a dork or something.:eek: (lol!) 90's is good to but 80's is the BEST!!!!!!!!

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
What is the most ANNOYING thing you LOVE?

My children.
Both girls, ages 5 and 11.
Shania, the 11 year old, has just started her period.:eek:She starts hers two days after my wife stops.
So I guess I should really answer: My family.

Hope

Princesinha
Buttercup said:

I have to second that.:yes:

In addition, I love 80's movies, and those awful hairdos and wild clothes they wore....but, then, I can't criticize too much, because I grew up in the 80's....it's just the nostalgia that makes the "cringe factor" endearing....in a weird sort of way!

twirlybirdy

I love the fact that cleaning makes me happy, along with twirling. Its one of those annoying things that i do. I clean when im depressed, or sad.