• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is needed for a excorism?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I think this will depend on what religious tradition you hail from. How "exorcism" is interpreted will depend on the metaphysical/theological assumptions of a specific tradition; so too the implements used in it and the methods will vary as well. There are many concepts talked about within contemporary Paganism that are in some respects analogous to "spirit possession" but the language we use is different and thus the way we'd go about correcting it is different.

To give an example, some Neopagans (this is also discussed in the New Age and occult communities) believe that essences or energies can get attached to a person's aura and act like a parasite. The words used for these essences varies, but can be seen as similar to a spirit possession even though we don't usually use that language. To resolve these unwanted essences, there are many different techniques. Some might use a visualization to "bottle" that essence in a container then cut the cord connecting that essence to their aura (think surgery). Others might use a smudging ritual with white sage. Others still may do a basic auric cleansing and balancing exercise, grounding that unwanted essence into the earth. The ceremonialists might bring out ritual tools and do something very elaborate that looks like a Hollywood movie. Depends on your tradition.

Last edited:

Yusz

Exorcist and Mystical
Greetings my friend,

For me to do exorcism, I use my descent tradition (I'm from Malaysia) technique.. Usually the equipment I use is a broom stall ( take 2-3 stick) and a glass of water...

1. Be brave or super brave ( inside and outside),
2. Lay down the patient (need 2 or 3 man to hold patient hand and leg)
3. concentrate your 'chi' at your hand
4. Whip a patient sole with broom stall stick until the patient (demon) said, 'It's hurt' or patient start look weak (the entity not inside body anymore)..
5. Patient need to drink a glass of water after exorcism

Maybe it looks like simple, but It depend how strong the demon or whatever it is inside patient body.

Warning : Exorcist usually can see that entity looks like, so please, don't do exorcism if you are not type can see paranormal things, unless there no one else to do it..

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
I'd say that here, correct spelling of the word could be a first essential, though nobody has informed you of that up to this point.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Ana accomplished 'witch' of whatever title or tradition. Meaning a Catholic priest who knows what he's doing would work....

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Good vibes love and laughter... I also use sage and salt... beyond that any random foci regent or artifact

Me Myself

Back to my username
Ana accomplished 'witch' of whatever title or tradition. Meaning a Catholic priest who knows what he's doing would work....

I would agree to this.

Good thoughts and powerful personal aura helps when you want to exorcise, then different methods have been succesful.

sentry

i've heard that once a person participates or provides assistance during an exorcism, it's basically like a declaration of war
"they" would be pretty angry and keen on getting revenge, so there's no turning back, you'll forever be subject to attacks
they'll also target your loved ones just to cause you to suffer
i guess this is the reason why exorcists are people with no worldly attachments
so who is qualified to perform an exorcism? very very few people in my opinion
i understand that even saints and sages were bothered by negative entities
in my opinion people who get into this have no idea of the troubles that lie ahead

Yusz

Exorcist and Mystical
i've heard that once a person participates or provides assistance during an exorcism, it's basically like a declaration of war
"they" would be pretty angry and keen on getting revenge, so there's no turning back, you'll forever be subject to attacks
they'll also target your loved ones just to cause you to suffer
i guess this is the reason why exorcists are people with no worldly attachments
so who is qualified to perform an exorcism? very very few people in my opinion
i understand that even saints and sages were bothered by negative entities
in my opinion people who get into this have no idea of the troubles that lie ahead

It depends how good is an exorcist is... How good he can protect himself and others..

Shuddhasattva

According to some website with text so big even drunks can probably read it, which I suppose is the point:
1 1/2 oz tequila
3/4 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
3/4 oz lime juice

Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

For an extra powerful exorcism, I recommend a good helping of spicy Mexican food cooked with in a restaurant with poor hygiene and no water filter.