• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if we are the aliens?

Azrael Antilla

Think about it.

Lets say tomorrow an alien is found on earth. The question, where do they come from will exist. What if he is human? Just from a future that is far more advance, evolved, and quite different.

What if time travel is true and the way to travel through time is simply to travel space, faster than you could ever think about with our current understanding?

How would this impact us. How would we react? What do you think?

I would be surprised to discover time travelling descendents on Earth. For two major reasons. 1) That physical time travel is possible and 2) Humanity survived long enough to leave descendents. I think for many people, the default instinct might be denial. In your hypothetical situation. Personally, id be very curious to learn as much information from our spacetime traversing guest as possible. As would every government on Earth.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I would be surprised to discover time travelling descendents on Earth. For two major reasons. 1) That physical time travel is possible and 2) Humanity survived long enough to leave descendents. I think for many people, the default instinct might be denial. In your hypothetical situation. Personally, id be very curious to learn as much information from our spacetime traversing guest as possible. As would every government on Earth.

True.

Suave

Simulated character
Think about it.

Lets say tomorrow an alien is found on earth. The question, where do they come from will exist. What if he is human? Just from a future that is far more advance, evolved, and quite different.

What if time travel is true and the way to travel through time is simply to travel space, faster than you could ever think about with our current understanding?

According to Christian Matrixism, the sims controller (God) has prohibited anybody on Earth from seeing an extraterrestrial being in person or this alien's spacecraft , because as an object with mass such as a spaceship travels faster, its relativistic mass increases. Eventually, as a spaceship approaches an appreciable fraction of the speed of light, most of the energy to propel the spacecraft will be expended in increasing the spacecraft's relativistic mass instead of accelerating its velocity. This means that the speed of light is a universal speed limit which nothing of significant mass could even come anywhere near close to approaching. Because of the vastness of space between solar systems and the fact that spaceships can't accelerate to anywhere near the speed of light, according to the rules governing our virtual reality world, interstellar space travel with significant mass is impossible. Humans have most likely never interacted with any extraterrestrial beings who are limited to conventional space travel nor will likely ever come into contact with extraterrestrials by conventional space travel. Communications with electromagnetic waves could travel at light speed; but the nearest habitable star systems are dozens of light years away. It would take either us or extraterrestrials many years to reach our nearest solar systems with either radio or light signals.

All that being stated, a disruption in the laws governing the nature of our virtual reality cosmos, might allow for space travel at faster than the speed of light, However, I've seen no indications of faster than the speed of light space travel having occurred, nor am I confident exotic matter or negative energy is available for warp drive propulsion or worm hole travel portals.

firedragon

Veteran Member
According to Christian Matrixism, the sims controller (God) has prohibited anybody on Earth from seeing an extraterrestrial being in person or this alien's spacecraft , because as an object with mass such as a spaceship travels faster, its relativistic mass increases. Eventually, as a spaceship approaches an appreciable fraction of the speed of light, most of the energy to propel the spacecraft will be expended in increasing the spacecraft's relativistic mass instead of accelerating its velocity. This means that the speed of light is a universal speed limit which nothing of significant mass could even come anywhere near close to approaching. Because of the vastness of space between solar systems and the fact that spaceships can't accelerate to anywhere near the speed of light, according to the rules governing our virtual reality world, interstellar space travel with significant mass is impossible. Humans have most likely never interacted with any extraterrestrial beings who are limited to conventional space travel nor will likely ever come into contact with extraterrestrials by conventional space travel. Communications with electromagnetic waves could travel at light speed; but the nearest habitable star systems are dozens of light years away. It would take either us or extraterrestrials many years to reach our nearest solar systems with either radio or light signals.

All that being stated, a disruption in the laws governing the nature of our virtual reality cosmos, might allow for space travel at faster than the speed of light, However, I've seen no indications of faster than the speed of light space travel having occurred, nor am I confident exotic matter or negative energy is available for warp drive propulsion or worm hole travel portals.

Christian matirixism. Thats interesting. Honestly, that's the first time I am hearing of your theology. So you dont believe in the Bahai scripture? You believe in Christian scripture? Is that it?

Suave

Simulated character
Christian matirixism. Thats interesting. Honestly, that's the first time I am hearing of your theology. So you dont believe in the Bahai scripture? You believe in Christian scripture? Is that it?

Christian Matrixism has God pegged as being a sims controller, a reality based virtual reality programmer of human consciousness. Jesus Christ is God's incarnated character who was resurrected in virtual reality.

Our genetic code's creator has left this mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to us Christian Matrixists the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.
Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 * 3 squared), the sun of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 * 4 squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 * 5 squared ). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared = 5 squared, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle.

According to Christian Matrixism, The Egyptian triangle depicted in our genetic code is symbolic of God's three characters, the Trinity, revealed to us simulated beings,. The mathematical pattern of the number 37 being used as a key factor for conveying an Egyptian triangle is linked to the gematria value of 37 appearing in the Hebrew language of Genesis 1:1.

You shall have no gods before the creator of the heavens and earth, life's creator!

genesis%2B11%2Bvalues.png

According to Christian Matrixism, there are signs of us living in a simulation:

1. Crude simulations and virtual realities have already been simulated by computers .
A study conducted by Henry Markram and his team at the Blue Brain project have successfully simulated elements of a rat’s neocortical column, a complex layer of brain tissue common to all mammalian species. " Henry Markram at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne and his team built their model based on experimental measurements of rat brain slices. The simulation represents roughly 37 million synapses, or neuronal connections, in the brain region that receives sensory information from the whiskers and other parts of the body. Using the model, the team simulated rat whisker movement and saw similar neuronal responses to those observed in rat experiments."

Computer model of rat-brain part - Nature.

I realize a computer simulation of a rat's neocortical column is nowhere near the complexity of a computer simulation of an entire living human brain, but this does demonstrate at least a bit of progress so far being made towards an entire human brain's consciousness being simulated by a computer.

Perhaps when scientists have figured out how to read the actual results of a consciousness simulation, then the simulation hypothesis will become a widely accepted theory.

2. Wave-function collapse - Matter exists as a probability wave that collapses to a particle upon observation. Wave-function collapse would be expected in a simulated reality, because computational resources would be conserved by only simulating observed matter.

3. Matrix glitches - Paranormal phenomenon might happen in a simulation where the rules governing the simulation are disrupted or changed

4 Compromises in simulation algorithms - The human mind and the internet use very similar algorithms or methods to manage the flow of information., these methods often take short cuts to conserve energy or conserve computational resources, this might be expected in a computer simulation.

Study: Internet, Human Brain Use Similar Algorithms to Process Info

5. Computer code found in string theory.

According to Christian Matrixism, other religious beliefs may be valid too, because Matrix glitches might occur when the rules governing the Matrix are disrupted or changed by the sims controller. According to Christian Matrixism, Jesus Christ is God's incarnated character resurrected in virtual reality. I suppose Mohammad riding on a winged-horse soaring across the sky could have just as well have been simulated as was Jesus Christ being God's incarnated character resurrected in virtual reality. Also, according to Christian Matrixism, the steps to eternal life are as follows: 1. Brain-computer interfaces 2. Replacement of brain neurons with synthetic circuitry 3. Built Simulations 4. Permanent Residency within the Matrix. I presume the sims controller(God) does not limit eternal life to just us Christian Matrixists.

Flying Horse CAUGHT ON CCTV CAMERA and Spotted in real life | Episode 39

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
DNA shows that life occurred only once, and all life has DNA that came from that life. There were not two events that created life, otherwise, the DNA would be different.

Mankind is related to other life on the planet, according to DNA evidence.

However, where did that life come from in the first place? Mars perhaps?

It is possible that a meteor impacted Mars and blew fragments of martian soil to earth. So, it is possible that life began on (lets say) Mars, and came to earth. But that has not been proven. It has been proven that Martian rocks did get blown off the surface of Mars and landed on earth. It has been proven that the interior or said rocks "could have been" cool enough that certain microbes could have survived the journey.

A martian rock found in Alaska showed signs of life (but those signs might not have really been signs of life).

There is no reason to assume that life originated on some other planet.
When the little Mayan elder gave me his human spiritual message it was as real as it was. I was going to sleep and suddenly his image popped into my mind.

I opened my eyes and there he was standing at the end of my bed. I am not irrational so I wondered why I was seeing him. I closed and opened my eyes again. Still there. He was in fact jumping up and down moving to get my attention.

I trusted.

I went back to sleep. Then it was like I was in a movie. He showed me blue light streamed through earths stone. It opened. It was like it poured out of etched stone symbols. Next moment we were in space.

We looked at earth. Still the same. We looked at Mars it was a burning ball. He did not talk. The information was inferred.

When he lost his Mayan life on earth human science combusted. Temple pyramid technology.

I never disbelieved in spirit as I asked them to prove themselves to me.

History says seems forest crop ground around Mayan area was burnt. Water underground channel polluted.

That memory proved itself I believe as it remanifested by earth day light gas attack causing it to return from its human dead memory. Just as biblical taught as a cause of satanist science.

That science gained blue light gas out of God the stone. As the human understanding why science caused it.

The information said lucky earth didn't combust.

We however are next in line.

So the status sun body smaller voiding vacuum more space opened... space contracting expanding.... face of earth O the day only outside in space. To what I saw as a O dark space mass that I saw that went over Mars burning it.

I truly believe earth science did it. And earth had been contracted pulled out of the burn in spatial voiding. Mars inherited it by position.

As close to life's self destruction we were.

My sister thought that life had been living on Mars it's own life destroyed. As memory said Mars was earths twin.

Hence as humans theoried science design just as humans their design science owned life destroyed. Actually.

Seemingly the science ego accepts their invention by science but not their destruction by science cause.

Wonder why they taught cause and effect in science!

As my brain bone changed when irradiated as cooling of gas then burning of gas would have been in falling waves I believe it is why natural skeletal bodies mutated until life died.

Seeing bone like a stone substance would convert as you invented science to convert stone mass yourselves.

Why you claim AI in machine science as you invented all causes as healthy humans. And place alien inside machine body just as you theory today human inside machine reaction.

By terms atmospheric used gases by machine converting wisdom.

Nimos

Think about it.

This movie have a bit of that and its pretty entertaining for what it is, I think :)

But should it happen, it would change everything, hopefully most problems we currently have would be solvable. I could hopefully get a spaceship and fly out and have a look around the universe :D

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
Think about it.

"Alien" just means "not from here" in this context. We are from here. Therefore we are not the aliens.
QED.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Think about it.

I believe I am mostly alien. The Caucasion races: four of them, have a claim in Norse mythology that they came from a system of nine planets. I believe they came from the Pleiades. I believe the Atlanteans also came from another star system: Orion most likely. The Orintals claim to have an alien ancestry but I don't know where they are from. That only leaves two indigenous races: Negro and Indian.

Shadow11

If they were able to travel backwards in time they would have to test if creating a paradox can change history. If it does should they go back? It would have to be a large paradox like killing Hitler as a baby.
I'll add that one theory is if you did another person would just come along and do the same thing and history would not change just the actors Hitler would just be replaced.It would be a tiny bump in the time line not affecting anything.

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
With a machine, there would not be one in the past. The way it worked in "Timeline" they used the machine to bring people back.

I assume Timeline is fiction?
I don't believe actual travel to a different now in time is possible. there is IMO, only one now. No other nows exist.

Muffled

Jesus in me
If they were able to travel backwards in time they would have to test if creating a paradox can change history. If it does should they go back? It would have to be a large paradox like killing Hitler as a baby.
I'll add that one theory is if you did another person would just come along and do the same thing and history would not change just the actors Hitler would just be replaced.It would be a tiny bump in the time line not affecting anything.

I believe in a dynamic time line. So if I went back and killed an ancient ancestor it would not affect me because my time has already occurred. Say it was an ancestor from 1000AD. It would take 1021 years for that to catch up with our time and I would have already moved on 1021 years into the future.