• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if we are the aliens?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human says I found some dead thing as and by skeleton bones. It is an Earth status. Bones.

No other status alien allowed.

It seems alien to my human form. They would be stated known from a human past.

Bone mutation radiation X mass not owned in a natural living human bio existence today. The theist holy life place. To be so deformed. Comparison says so.

Is to be theist informed inferred.

So we look to science. Please explain human theist.

How did something human like be caused? Yet be so ugly.

First of all apes and monkeys are already skeleton owners of comparable body types. To human life.

Science says human mutated looked ape like by skeletal evidence. Ancient.

Bio life however determines life status. As it's owned status.

So what would a mutated ape look like?

If you pose a theory like you do that a human was something other than its natural highest status. Science determined the correct human life form is its highest status first.

Looking back at atmospheric conditions when a bio nature was not ice mass supported would state higher irradiating atmosphere.

Different life form.

Is the answer.

The answer is not the inheritance. The answer is the reasoned why.

So if science says if I take the future which is only our present and time shift it into the past. I own all by myself man healthy status.

As a future atmosphere is inherited by a human baby in sex. The atmosphere should be the same. To be healthy baby. So future time shift theme is lying.

If however he wants Jesus he will inherit a sacrificed baby. No future by I will inherit the past.

Consciousness human hence challenges the scientist were you the baby! Baby Jesus.

No he says my father did it.

Totally advised consciously. Why he kept asking himself as an adult were you the torturer destroyer of life or the newly born sacrificed human as a holy baby?

DNB

Christian
Think about it.

Lets say tomorrow an alien is found on earth. The question, where do they come from will exist. What if he is human? Just from a future that is far more advance, evolved, and quite different.

What if time travel is true and the way to travel through time is simply to travel space, faster than you could ever think about with our current understanding?

How would this impact us. How would we react? What do you think?
They would clearly be of a superior technology if they were able to reach our constellation, galaxy, solar system, planet.
Therefore, i would get them to fix my car, considering Ford, who manufactured it, has not been able to.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Think about it.

Lets say tomorrow an alien is found on earth. The question, where do they come from will exist. What if he is human? Just from a future that is far more advance, evolved, and quite different.

What if time travel is true and the way to travel through time is simply to travel space, faster than you could ever think about with our current understanding?

Given travel then there's not much mystery about where the 'alien' comes from ─ she or he is one of our descendants from the future.

So we ask her or him for the science and technology we won't invent for many years yet.

If he or she is not human then the time travel is peripheral to the question, but we take the same approach ─ ask him or her for the science and technology we haven't invented yet.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Given travel then there's not much mystery about where the 'alien' comes from ─ she or he is one of our descendants from the future.

So we ask her or him for the science and technology we won't invent for many years yet.

If he or she is not human then the time travel is peripheral to the question, but we take the same approach ─ ask him or her for the science and technology we haven't invented yet.

If we ask for the technology we are yet to achieve, wonder what kind of butterfly effects we will see.

Clara Tea

Think about it.

TIME TRAVEL?

https://web.mit.edu/asf/www/Press/Crew_ScienceAlert_2017.pdf

According to the February 2017 article in the Massachusetts Institute of Technologies website (above), in the 1960's, John Bell tested "quantum entanglements" (called Bell's Inequality Experiments). But they have had "freedom of choice loopholes" that might account for reasons for their apparent entanglement. Kaiser, Guth, and Friedman published a research paper in the journal of Physical Review which greatly decreased (by 16 orders of magnitude) the probability of "freedom of choice loopholes." The issue that remains is that perhaps something affects the random number generator before it tests the particle for randomness.

Quantum entanglement, though it communicates between entangled particles faster than the speed of light, cannot be used for "faster than light" communication because each particle's state is random (and linked to another random particle that shares its state). Thus, we cannot change the state of it (for purposes of communication).

China Shatters “Spooky Action at a Distance” Record, Preps for Quantum Internet

Photons are stored before being looked at.

Spooky! Quantum Action Is 10,000 Times Faster Than Light

China's Micius satellite measured the speed at which one entangled subatomic particle communicates its state (which is a random state) to its entangled particle, and found that the information traveled at 10,000 times the speed of light, according to Juan Yin's team at the University of Science and Technology of China in Shanghai.

RestlessSoul

But dont you think that time travel is possible? If you travel fast enough?

We are travelling through time. It’s just that we have no control over the process.

All events, including those convergences of phenomena in temporary equilibrium, which we call ourselves and our lives, unfold in their own time. The progression of time is not a uniform constant, and there is no universal “now” that pertains throughout the universe. Any given moment in one place has no direct equivalent in another, though certainly on the scale of our planet, we may all be said to share an expanded moment.

As for travelling faster than the speed of light, according to Relativity space and time would cease to exist at that point - time having slowed to a halt, and space dimension having shrunk to zero in the forward direction. Unless there is a loophole (wormhole) in Einstein’s theories. The phenomenon of particle entanglement at quantum level, contradicts the principle of locality - manifesting what Einstein called “spooky action at a distance”.

Clara Tea

If a human says I found some dead thing as and by skeleton bones. It is an Earth status. Bones.

No other status alien allowed.

It seems alien to my human form. They would be stated known from a human past.

Bone mutation radiation X mass not owned in a natural living human bio existence today. The theist holy life place. To be so deformed. Comparison says so.

Is to be theist informed inferred.

So we look to science. Please explain human theist.

How did something human like be caused? Yet be so ugly.

First of all apes and monkeys are already skeleton owners of comparable body types. To human life.

Science says human mutated looked ape like by skeletal evidence. Ancient.

Bio life however determines life status. As it's owned status.

So what would a mutated ape look like?

If you pose a theory like you do that a human was something other than its natural highest status. Science determined the correct human life form is its highest status first.

Looking back at atmospheric conditions when a bio nature was not ice mass supported would state higher irradiating atmosphere.

Different life form.

Is the answer.

The answer is not the inheritance. The answer is the reasoned why.

So if science says if I take the future which is only our present and time shift it into the past. I own all by myself man healthy status.

As a future atmosphere is inherited by a human baby in sex. The atmosphere should be the same. To be healthy baby. So future time shift theme is lying.

If however he wants Jesus he will inherit a sacrificed baby. No future by I will inherit the past.

Consciousness human hence challenges the scientist were you the baby! Baby Jesus.

No he says my father did it.

Totally advised consciously. Why he kept asking himself as an adult were you the torturer destroyer of life or the newly born sacrificed human as a holy baby?

DNA shows that life occurred only once, and all life has DNA that came from that life. There were not two events that created life, otherwise, the DNA would be different.

Mankind is related to other life on the planet, according to DNA evidence.

However, where did that life come from in the first place? Mars perhaps?

It is possible that a meteor impacted Mars and blew fragments of martian soil to earth. So, it is possible that life began on (lets say) Mars, and came to earth. But that has not been proven. It has been proven that Martian rocks did get blown off the surface of Mars and landed on earth. It has been proven that the interior or said rocks "could have been" cool enough that certain microbes could have survived the journey.

A martian rock found in Alaska showed signs of life (but those signs might not have really been signs of life).

There is no reason to assume that life originated on some other planet.

Clara Tea

Think about it.

TIME TRAVEL?

According to the February 2017 article in the Massachusetts Institute of Technologies website (above), in the 1960's, John Bell tested "quantum entanglements" (called Bell's Inequality Experiments). But they have had "freedom of choice loopholes" that might account for reasons for their apparent entanglement. Kaiser, Guth, and Friedman published a research paper in the journal of Physical Review which greatly decreased (by 16 orders of magnitude) the probability of "freedom of choice loopholes." The issue that remains is that perhaps something affects the random number generator before it tests the particle for randomness.

Quantum entanglement, though it communicates between entangled particles faster than the speed of light, cannot be used for "faster than light" communication because each particle's state is random (and linked to another random particle that shares its state). Thus, we cannot change the state of it (for purposes of communication).

China's Micius satellite measured the speed at which one entangled subatomic particle communicates its state (which is a random state) to its entangled particle, and found that the information traveled at 10,000 times the speed of light, according to Juan Yin's team at the University of Science and Technology of China in Shanghai.

Clara Tea

Think about it.

TIME TRAVEL?

Clara Tea

Think about it.

TIME TRAVEL?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If we ask for the technology we are yet to achieve, wonder what kind of butterfly effects we will see.
We won't see it, but they might just vanish ─ or get butterflied ─ because their past has been altered. (Though I seem to recall that there have been mathematical models that show time travel without grandfather paradoxes and the like.)

A Vestigial Mote

Think about it.

I think if time travel were possible (*I have my doubts), then yes, if we traveled far enough into the future or the past, we would appear "alien" to whatever humans had been or will become. Though into the future, if our recordings of history are preserved throughout that development period, then we would most certainly be recognizeable as "former versions" of human beings.

*If anyone cares - the reason I have my doubts about time travel is because you can pretty easily view the universe as just being a gigantic landscape of ongoing change. Matter and energy just change form and function, and "time" is just a rate by which an observer might mark the passing of that change. "Time" itself is not a thing inherent to the universe. The matter and energy are inherent, and so are the forces between them - such that those things are just acting on one another in the ways that they are able and do so constantly, without regard to "what time it is." There, in essence, is no time... only change, and it takes an observer to even care about how "long" anything takes. And my ultimate point - under that umbrella of thought - I view "time travel" to the past as necessarily being a method by which one might undo all changes made to the entire universe throughout what the observer would call a "duration." It just seems much more infeasible when you view it that way. Though, "time travel" to the future would necessarily be a method by which one would somehow speed-up all changes made to the universe, or be able to hold oneself static, relatively, as all other changes happened "faster" around them - the latter of which seems like it might be more plausible. Time travel to the past just seems implausible because you can't just change your relative "rate of change" to produce a backward result. That necessarily requires a negative rate of change - meaning that changes are somehow being undone - and that on a universal scale.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I have no clue.

Maybe to influence a small change in the course of our future? ;)

These are all speculations. Just thought experiments.

I'd imagine they'd work really hard not to leave any evidence of their being here, And, if they did, they could always go back in time to remove it.

Vee

Premium Member
Think about it.

I'll cross that bridge if and when we get there, but if you're interested in that sort of thing, I recommend you read the book "The Humans" by Matt Haig. It's really cool.