• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does Satan have to offer?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I have sought god without cease and he refuses to give me Enlightenment and the answers I seek.

If I turn to Satan wholeheartedly and ask him to guide me, enlighten me,and make me his servant, will he do so?

I long to receive instructions from an entity greater than myself. Since God is refusing to be that entity , refusing to be a shepherd, refusing to be faithful to his word, refusing to be a friend or a teacher, I'm seriously wondering if I should turn to the dark side.

My questions are mainly for Satanists here. What has your devotion to Satan done for you? Is he a reliable guide? Does he speak up when you invite him into your heart? How has he impacted your life and changed it for the better? Does he answer your questions?

How do you receive the spirit of Satan and the anointing to wield the forces of Darkness? Is asking for it sufficient?

Father

Devourer of Truth
6b6gc.jpg

proudpagan

A little back ground -

The immature minds in the world have always described darkness as the devil. But when you describe the divine as all-pervading, you are obviously referring to the divine as darkness, because only darkness is all-pervading. It is everywhere. It does not need any support from anything. Light always comes from a source that is burning itself out. It has a beginning and an end. It is always from a limited source. Darkness has no source. It is a source unto itself. It is all-pervading, everywhere, omnipresent. So when we say Shiva, it is this vast emptiness of existence. It is in the lap of this vast emptiness that all creation has happened. It is that lap of emptiness that we refer to as the Shiva/Satan.

If I turn to Satan wholeheartedly and ask him to guide me, enlighten me,and make me his servant, will he do so?

This is not abrahmic faith . You are supposed to pull your own weight . Gods dont want slavish worship. Although Gods are their to help always at all times but your are expected to sort out things on your own .

I'm seriously wondering if I should turn to the dark side.

Not everybody could digest Abrahamic narratives . Theres a lot of reason for that .

My questions are mainly for Satanists here. What has your devotion to Satan done for you? Is he a reliable guide? Does he speak up when you invite him into your heart? How has he impacted your life and changed it for the better? Does he answer your questions?

Begin with a power meditation program plus yoga. Yes he does . There are many pagan gods aka demons of goetia who are always ready to help .

How do you receive the spirit of Satan and the anointing to wield the forces of Darkness? Is asking for it sufficient?

Dedication ritual is done once . Its for your own safety to protect yourself from enemy entities you may encounter like greys , reptilians and such .

Electra

I would first asses why you want/would be willing to be a 'servant' to a 'greater then' force rather then walking along side them and seeing your own power?

Come back to this - with this point of view that is attained after life assessment and tuning.

Willing your journey is satisfying.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I have sought god without cease and he refuses to give me Enlightenment and the answers I seek.

I long to receive instructions from an entity greater than myself. Since God is refusing to be that entity , refusing to be a shepherd, refusing to be faithful to his word, refusing to be a friend or a teacher, I'm seriously wondering if I should turn to the dark side.

(Realize I am a theistic Satanist, I do not speak for atheistic or those whom share other LHP philosophy.)

Satanists generally:

1) Do not acknowledge a good / evil dichotomy or see life in any other way than driven by necessity.

2) Most of the darkness talk is tongue in cheek, or romanticism of various themes. While there is certainly an aesthetic to the whole thing the _always_ wears black thing is a myth. Satanists are varied and unconstrained in their personal expression.

3) Satan isn't looking for pets, he is a deity of liberation and personal freedom most of all. If you need a divine force to tell you how to live, he's not your guy. As a force of spiritual insurrection, I realize that isn't for everyone. Some people want it easy, some people want to be told what to do.

4) You can reach out to Satan as you can any other deity, but Satanic worship is more an honoring / remembering type action rather than sychophantic subjugation. Slaves need not apply, that's completely NOT Satan's vibe.

Obviously, a being like Satan is a gigantic nebulous spiritual intelligence rather than something comparable to a human. In that, his goals are not always mine and while there are periods where I can feel his presence in my life- my life was meant to be my own to live. He is just an inspiring force, a muse, and the responsibility of my actions and life are mine. Anyway, wouldn't he have better things to do? More direct results are obtained through workings of magick or communication with the demonic - after all, they are more interested in the mundane part of the deal. Despite the Hollywood portrayals of such figures, there are demons who interact with wisdom and learning, healing, easing social difficulties, etc... They are not all for taking out people with nasty curses, etc... Though nothing is stopping you, basically...

Satanism is inherently a level of personal freedom most people cannot deal with at least in a spiritual sense. :D No soul selling ritual required, no dedication required, just admiration of the Satanic vibe.

proudpagan

Satanism doesn't really pan out using the Jewish concept of Satan.

Satan is hebrew word meaning adversary . Tbh Satan predates Judaism as well .Yezidi call him Melek Taus . To hindus he is Shiva . He is also called Enki . Same God different names as per the region

Tumah

Veteran Member
Satan is hebrew word meaning adversary . Tbh Satan predates Judaism as well .Yezidi call him Melek Taus . To hindus he is Shiva . He is also called Enki . Same God different names as per the region
That's not quite how it works.

Tumah

Veteran Member
If you think that Satan is concept created by Judaism then you are mistaken uwu . You stole it from ancient pagan religions just like you stole Star of David from Hindu God Vishnu
Even if that were true, it would not change the fact that the understanding that Judaism has of Satan is unlike that of all these other religions. Whether the initial concept came from them or not, the concept in Judaism is not like theirs.

Jedster

I have heard of Melek Taus before, but not in the context of being Satan.
I googled and got this which correlated what I was told.
Melek Taus, or the Peacock Angel, is the Yazidi name for the central figure of their faith. In the Yazidi belief system, God created the world and it is now in the care of a Heptad of seven Holy Beings, often known as Angels or heft sirr (the Seven Mysteries).
Comment?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس

Despite all the driveling posts here, let me address your concerns.

Whether you follow Satanism as a theist or non-theist, what you will ultimately gain is the power to become your Self on this earth. Satan to the Satanist is an archetype of pride, carnality, liberty, enlightenment, undefiled wisdom, within a cosmos perceived to be motivated by a dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and providing the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things.

You find there is no god other than your Self as God.

DavidFirth

Eternity separated from the God who created you unique and loves you. Eternity separated from the Son who died on a cross for you.

Hell is what Satan offers. All those who receive it will burn.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

In my reality, Satan is just an advocate for God. It is Satan's job to give you tests so that you have the ability to prove yourself. Satan doesn't have the ability to make you his servant as Satan is still loyal to god. Perhaps he will test you more often if you ask for his help.