• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think your Belief-O-Matic results say about you?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
It tells me how far I've come away from Catholicism ideals, which is where I started my spiritual journey.. it was 15%, compared to my Pagan result 100%

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It definitely illustrates that I'm a handsome, intelligent man with a penchant for the finer things in life.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
100% UU and 96% Secular Humanism.

Only 30% Roman Catholic. That should explain why it didn't take. :p

Doh! Forgot to answer the question: My answer confirms that I'm not a fan of dogma.

Last edited:

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
I think it shows how far I came from Catholicism. Which is now at 11% and I think it is second to last on the list. I also think it shows I am not exactly sure about the nature of gods and such, but I have a deep spiritual respect and reverence for the natural world.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Mine shows how much of an eastern worldview I really have. :) Plus, Neo Pagan just goes to show Kemeticism is right for me. Liberal Mainline Protestant shows that I'm still influenced a lot by my liberal Protestant background I grew up in.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Mine shows up as Hindu or Sikh 100%.

Usually UU, Mahayana Buddhism, Neo-Paganism, as well as New Age usually are high on my list. :)

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I know nothing about many of the faiths listed, but I was 100% Neo-Pagan. Roman Catholic was second from last at 17%. I have sure come a long way since my days as an altar boy. :D

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Well, my results definitely reflect my current views. %100 Neo-Pagan, %97 New Age as my top two. And how far I have come from when I was baptized 9 years ago, %15 Catholicism.