• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think about all that I have posted on "RF" till now ?

What do you think about all that I have posted on "RF" till now ?

• I never found anything useful in your stuff.

• Sometimes your stuff was useful for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

chinu

chinu
Where did you get that avatar? Is there any meaning behind that avatar chimu?
I just this picked this picture from google.
Perhaps this is second or third one since I joined "RF".

Yes, there's a meaning behind that avatar.

Thank you for your reply to this thread :)

chinu

chinu
I don't remember far back. I'll look at a couple of recent threads. I think that translation is causing problems for you.

People, or that little boy ? <---

You are seem to want to be friendly. You aren't openly hostile but look at your reply to Rival. You bring up Netflix, discount what Rival says. It appears that you don't want to be understood. Rival's conclusion is you don't want to discuss anything. I would concur. It seems that you wish to provoke conversation but to avoid being understood.

What's the purpose behind believing in something that cannot be proven true? <--- It comes across as a hostile posting style. What I see is a lot of people trying to discuss with you, but you disrespect them. Look at how you reply to IndigoChild5559 or to Willamena in this thread. They simply get turned away, and its like you do not care about their effort to participate. There are ways to disagree more politely. Did you even really think about what they wrote? It doesn't seem like it.

Now I see in that thread a couple of people are very mean to you. One tells you that you're brain has a problem (and that is not allowed, so I have just reported that). Another says something else that seems mean. So that probably annoys you.

Your English is sometimes difficult to understand, but people are unwilling to tell you. For example "Theist unable to prove his/her belief, doesn't make dishonoring an atheist by default.
But, yes an atheist asking a theist to prove his/her belief, make dishonoring a theist by default, because this further arises a question that.. What's the purpose behind believing in something that cannot be proven true?
"
is unclear. I can't understand what you mean. I cannot make sense of it. Did this come out of google translate?
Thank you for your valuable input!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You seem so focused on attacking atheism that I have honestly wondered whether you are genuinely religious, or just anti-atheist.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think you do pretty well. I find your avatar a little distracting at times, but it probably fits you in some way that causes you to like it.

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
I'm not going to say your stuff is never useful to me because that would be a lie. However, I seem to exist on a slightly different wavelength than you and a lot of RF members. Having things in common with people on the internet is rare for me, most especially on religion focused forums. I tend to relate more to people on hardware/computer forums that are misfits socially like me, even if many of them smoke things that I don't. I won't say that RF hasn't steered me toward fitting in in normal groups, but I've been hanging with more computer people lately elsewhere and am slowly undoing anything I have learned as I hang out with them and enjoy their company. I find people on RF nice, forgiving, thoughtful... but many of them are a bit intense for me. I'm not sure intense is exactly the right word either, but let's just say the vibrations don't match between me and them.

I'm not trying to be snobbish, I've just made peace with the fact this place doesn't always feel like home. So expect me to maybe just be a character that pops in and pops out, like Laika or PopeADope, rather than a constant, like Revoltingest.

I think you do do well for a religion focused forum though. I find your avatar a little distracting at times, but it probably fits you in some way that causes you to like it.
Thank you for your valuable input.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Hmm. I didn't know you can make the names visible. I'd have to try that out.
You did not ask, but I made it yesterday, and thought, if she replies I will send it

upload_2020-9-13_9-25-31.png

stvdv

Well, I would assume since in this case vote names aren't shown, it wouldn't be embarrassing to case a vote, no?
In this case "vote names are shown", so if you feel embarrassed by that, you better don't vote
@chinu checked the checkbox "Display votes publicly"

stvdv

I haven't voted. I never really paid attention to names visible when creating a poll. I thought that was the purpose of a poll, really. Just saying.
Yes. But knowing names makes it much more interesting, don't you think?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Friend, I request you to please make your choice, if possible.

I haven't seen your posts different than other posts I see on here. There are a varied of topics you post. I usually have more of an opinion if I'm involved in a conversation rather than the subject of the OP. If the conversation doesn't continue, people cut it off short or start insults, I drop it. Has more to do with the person not his or her topic.

chinu

chinu
I haven't seen your posts different than other posts I see on here. There are a varied of topics you post. I usually have more of an opinion if I'm involved in a conversation rather than the subject of the OP. If the conversation doesn't continue, people cut it off short or start insults, I drop it. Has more to do with the person not his or her topic.
Friend, I understand.

Thank you for the reply.