• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think about all that I have posted on "RF" till now ?

What do you think about all that I have posted on "RF" till now ?

• I never found anything useful in your stuff.

• Sometimes your stuff was useful for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

chinu

chinu
What do you think about all that I have posted on "RF" till now ? (Including all threads and replies)

Purpose behind creating this poll is: I want to improve, depending on the result of this poll.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What do you think about all that I have posted on "RF" till now ? (Including all threads and replies)

Purpose behind creating this poll is: I want to improve, depending on the result of this poll.

I don't know. I haven't been coming to RF as long as you; so I haven't been exposed to all of your threads. I think I have improved simply by my involvement with many belief systems and views here.

we all have the ability to be of service to one another.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

I have not read all you written in RF but many of your OP and thread answers has been good and well written, i am not always agree with you, but that is just how things are.

Just be your self and dont be afraid of saying what your opinion is :)

chinu

chinu
I don't know. I haven't been coming to RF as long as you; so I haven't been exposed to all of your threads. I think I have improved simply by my involvement with many belief systems and views here.

we all have the ability to be of service to one another.
Thank you for the reply.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member

You seemed kind of mocking of Christ, and if that's not true it just means I wasn't paying attention, so sorry. Maybe I just gathered that from your avatar.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

You have an unusual outlook on life, the universe, & everything.
And you can be inscrutable at times. But these combined with
civility make you a valued poster. I'd be voted off the island
long before you would.

chinu

chinu
You have an unusual outlook on life, the universe, & everything.
And you can be inscrutable at times. But these combined with
civility make you a valued poster. I'd be voted off the island
long before you would.
Thank you for your valuable input.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Some of the posts you have made have provided talking points, which is the idea in a discussion forum.