• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you know about terrorism?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
FVM, you are quite aware that the one who commits suicide dies as a non muslim , even if he lived his whole life as a muslim

that's why i can never support that any muslim commits suicide , because he will lose both his life and his afterlife ,

This is exactly why I don't really believe it. No muslim with any type of iman even remotely wants to do this to themselves. If a group is consistantly doing this I have to question their iman in that case. Since so many elements of that whole situation is haram. This is what non-muslims don't understand when we disagree with things that seem to make sense. We know how we think, and it does not fit with the general muslim mindset to kill yourself. Iman does not allow certain actions, and suicide bombing to kill non-combatants is one of those things that iman does not allow a muslim to do.

This is why its wacky for us to believe taht not only a couple people, but a whole group of "muslims" have gotten together and decided that suicide was the best course of action to fight somebody.

maro

muslimah
sorry, there has been no conclusion. Terrorism is the intentional targeting of civilians. Hamas does this, US the doesn't. :sorry1:

really :eek: , the US didn't target civilians in iraq and supported targeting civilians in palestine . Are you sure about that ?

@ stop calling me liar , because people can see what i write and what you write and judge who is the liar

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
This is exactly why I don't really believe it. No muslim with any type of iman even remotely wants to do this to themselves. If a group is consistantly doing this I have to question their iman in that case. Since so many elements of that whole situation is haram. This is what non-muslims don't understand when we disagree with things that seem to make sense. We know how we think, and it does not fit with the general muslim mindset to kill yourself. Iman does not allow certain actions, and suicide bombing to kill non-combatants is one of those things that iman does not allow a muslim to do.

This is why its wacky for us to believe taht not only a couple people, but a whole group of "muslims" have gotten together and decided that suicide was the best course of action to fight somebody.

ok. so do you think that the world is conspiring together and making up these reports that hamas and hezbollah are doing suicide bombings or do you believe they are actually taking place?

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
really , the US didn't target civilians in iraq and supported targeting civilians in palestine . Are you sure about that ?

no. :)

@ stop calling me liar , because people can see what i write and what you write and judge who is the liar
sorry. you lied.

You claimed that I said "all terrorists are muslim."

I didn't say that, which makes you a liar. :sorry1:

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
ok. so do you think that the world is conspiring together and making up these reports that hamas and hezbollah are doing suicide bombings or do you believe they are actually taking place?

I wouldn't say the world. I wouldn't put it past the US stretching its tentacles out and creating an entire propaganda machine. The whole world does not have a vested interest, or rather the power to assert a vested interest in these countries oil resources, and supporting Isreal. The US does though.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
I wouldn't say the world. I wouldn't put it past the US stretching its tentacles out and creating an entire propaganda machine. The whole world does not have a vested interest, or rather the power to assert a vested interest in these countries oil resources, and supporting Isreal. The US does though.

wow. that is really an incredible position.

I am not sure what to say if you believe that the news about suicide bombers is a big conspiracy. I am tempted to ask what you believe happened on 9/11 but that would be terribly off topic...

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Folks, you are not going to solve the world's problems by (1) trying to marginalize each other here on RF, nor by (2) insulting each other. So, please give up your efforts to do those things. This Forum is not a bimbo talk show and is not run as such. It's a place for civil discussion, debate, and the sharing of ideas and points of view. Please keep it that way.

maro

muslimah

frubals ,for your honesty :)

sorry. you lied.

You claimed that I said "all terrorists are muslim."

I didn't say that, which makes you a liar. :sorry1:

comprehend said:
the fact remains that almost all terrorists are muslim.

Oops, you didn't say all terrorists are muslim , you said almost all terrorists are muslims ,

i apologize for dropping (almost) :) , and i hope you will accept my apology

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
frubals ,for your honesty :)

Oops, you didn't say all terrorists are muslim , you said almost all terrorists are muslims ,

i apologize for dropping (almost) :) , and i hope you will accept my apology

I do. Thanks. frubals for YOUR honesty.

UnityNow101

The problem is that Americans only get one side to their news stories. We hear about the terrorist attacks, but do not hear about the horrid conditions that the Palestinians are forced to live in in the name of Israeli security. We don't hear about the Israeli soldier that shoots a little Palestinian boy or the tank that runs children over that were throwing rocks at it. We only hear one side and claim that we know everything about the situation. Open your eyes and realize that there is a reason that these people are mad. There has to be a reason for someone to be so mad that they would blow themselves up for the cause. Terrorism is never justified, but the reasons for their anger are understandable. Have you ever heard of the conditions of the Palestinian people? Read the book written by Jimmy Carter on the subject, 'Peace, not Apartheid.' Or head over to this website: http://www.ifamericansknew.com/
Of course you will probably believe it to be biased and disregard everything written.

UnityNow101

Read the statistics on that webpage. Actually, it was not at all ignorant. In the Palestinian/Israeli conflict there are 10,756 prisoners being held by Israel. To the contrary, 1 prisoner is being held by Palestinians...See the disparity in any of this? And Hezbollah did take a soldier and not just some random citizen or child, as Israel has been known to do in quite a few instances. As you can see from that webpage, the Palestinians have it MUCH worse than the Israelis and are the ones that are being killed and captured in greater numbers....Do you see where the hate comes from? I am the first one that will condemn hate and terror, but to deny that their hate is brought about because of harsh and irrational conditions brought on by the Israeli government is beyond me.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
At issue is whether or not anyone here advocates or supports terrorism and, secondarily, why so many seem so willing to obscure this question.

I'll take your opinion on what's at issue here into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.