• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do I need to do to believe in Christ.

nPeace

Veteran Member
I've been reading through the bible lately. I think part of it Is trying to find faith again as I miss the whole thing. I get very frustrated when I can't seem to find any answers that satisfy and can't honestly seem to come to grips with faith in general.

So i'm just going to ask, what exactly do I need to do to gain faith in Christ and God? What kind of recommendations can I try to see if it will help me along?

any answers would be appreciated.
I think you are on the right track. Reading the Bible is a good place to start.
I would recommend starting from the teachings of Christ and his apostles - From Matthew through...
I have a book that considers reading through the Gospels in chronological order - which has been an aid to many.
If you are interested in a copy, message me.

I think praying in faith is very important in understanding the Bible, and finding answers.
James 1:6, 7
6 When you ask for something, don’t have any doubts. A person who has doubts is like a wave that is blown by the wind and tossed by the sea.
7 A person who has doubts shouldn’t expect to receive anything from the Lord.
Hebrews 11:6

Finally I encourage you not to give up. Matthew 7:7

Jesuslightoftheworld

The world has nothing to offer us!
I've been reading through the bible lately. I think part of it Is trying to find faith again as I miss the whole thing. I get very frustrated when I can't seem to find any answers that satisfy and can't honestly seem to come to grips with faith in general.

So i'm just going to ask, what exactly do I need to do to gain faith in Christ and God? What kind of recommendations can I try to see if it will help me along?

any answers would be appreciated.

First, believe that you are a child of God who made you and loves you unconditionally, all the time, and forever. He will never forsake you or give up on you. Your worth can only be determined by Him and your are worth everything. He loves you so much that He willingly suffered and died for you so you can return to Him. Believe that and that’s the start of faith. Open your heart to Him and He will transform you. In Him is hope, love, and acceptance.