• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do I look like?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Nehustan said:
Actually you said the word 'booby' maybe its the right forum after all :bounce
Somehow, I knew you were going to pick up on that! :D Angelina, though? Not even close. And if I could look like her, I wouldn't. I think there are a lot of better-looking women.

Nehustan

Katzpur said:
Somehow, I knew you were going to pick up on that! :D Angelina, though? Not even close. And if I could look like her, I wouldn't. I think there are a lot of better-looking women.
Does she look like the girl next door?...No! Was she ever gonna be the May Queen?....No! Would you get a slide glance from your mother if you brought her home and said you wanted to marry her?....Yes! That's my kind of girl!!!

(Actually my mom loved my wife when I brought her home...so once again I'm talking rubbish...well it passes the time!!!)

:bonk:​

fromthe heart

Dark hair,dark eyes...about 5'4-6", 145+lbs...wears glasses, has atitude (good attitude but one with spunk). As you can tell I have NO CLUE...so when are you gonna say?:)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Well, I know you have kids that can wreak havoc. . . so that makes you at least 15 :D. But seeing as your profile lists your B'day as Sept 27 1948 . . .

57 years young it is.
Hair: Ashe Blonde/Mousey cropped to no longer than shoulder length.
Height : 5' 6" Which incientally is about Michel's guess of 164 cm (2.7 cm to the inch)
Weight: 60kg ( a little dumpy but hey! blame the kids:p ) 2.2 pounds to the kilo makes that: 132lb
Caucasian probably British descent, but perhaps polish.
Eyes: Brown, but not dark.

Misc: I love the clippy clop sound of your hooves but I don't know why you persist with the horns, cape and pitchfork. They're so 11th Century.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
fromthe heart said:
Dark hair,dark eyes...about 5'4-6", 145+lbs...wears glasses, has atitude (good attitude but one with spunk). As you can tell I have NO CLUE...so when are you gonna say?:)
Pretty soon. I think we have a winner right now, but I'm going to wait one more day to announce it and describe the real me.

nutshell

I haven't read any of the other posts. This is my shot in the dark guess.

Kind grandmotherly type, usually wears yellow-knit sweaters with white blouses underneath. Kind of short white/gray hair. You wear glasses only when you need to. Thin. High cheek bones.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
nutshell said:
I haven't read any of the other posts. This is my shot in the dark guess.

Kind grandmotherly type, usually wears yellow-knit sweaters with white blouses underneath. Kind of short white/gray hair. You wear glasses only when you need to. Thin. High cheek bones.
Oh, nutshell, please!!!! Kind grandmotherly type? :149:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Katzpur said:
Oh, nutshell, please!!!! Kind grandmotherly type? :149:
ooooohh! Better watch out! Ya made her mad :help:. You go left I'll go right, and whichever one of us doesn't get beaten with the umbrella buys the drinks.

FFH

Veteran Member
Darkdale said:
You're forgiven. But sadly I've yet to have another clever thought. I shall sulk in my lonely lack of creativity, surrounded in the echoing blackness of the death of my imagination.

:(
We have a winner !!!!!!.............

Oh wait.....for a minute there I thought you were talking about me.:biglaugh: I needed a good laugh. Your poetic detailed description of the deep dark depths of your inner brain made me laugh my socks off.

FFH

Veteran Member
Solon said:
Hmmm, you have jam jar glasses, buck teeth and a spotty complextion. Close ?

S
Yeeaaaaah...... most of us y'ere in Utah er just po country folk, barely getin by.

FFH

Veteran Member
O.K. seriously I like this game. I have succesfully described people whom I have never met, yet on other occasions I have been totally wrong and have been very surprised. Physical characteristics can sometimes show up in the form of words. The way you express yourself, the speed in which you type, etc. But most important of all is trying to see someone using your spiritual eyes. Physical characteristics do not necessarily reflect inner beauty or ugliness.

Hmmmm, this one has me stumped. I'm gonna go with dark hair, brownish-green eyes, 147 pounds, 5' 6-7", medium complexion, you look younger than you actually are, no jewelry, little make-up if any, I think you might be single now. I am not sure about your marital status.