• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do I look like?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Okay, the contest is over. Thanks to those who participated. First, my responses to your guesses:

Pah said:
A single blue eye in the middle of your forehead partially covered by the poisonous snakes you have for hair. A voice with the dulcet tones of a harpie eminating from a muzzle that resembles a bulldog. Bleeding knuckles from dragging them on the ground due to a Notre-Dame-hunchback. Your attire is based on fishnet stockings, leather, and studs with whips to match and occasionally, latex tights and vest.
Wow, gross! In comparison to that description, I’m drop-dead gorgeous.

gnosis_777 said:
you have two eyes, two arms, two legs, a torso, one head, one nose, two ears, one mouth... you like cats... uh... you're old enough to be on this forum, you also like sea-food!
You are right on every count. But you don’t win.

terrywoodenpic said:
As an Old man... I see you as a friend to every one, who is bright, knowledgeable, and who has time for those who come knocking, and has time to share. To God...He sees you as one of his better examples, a success story, who shares his love for people. What you look like? ... Does it matter... I would know who you were, very soon, if we were to meet.
What can I say to that except that it touched me deeply.

michel said:
You are a prefectionist; you love cats. You look younger than your actual age (in fact, you look as if you are only 53). You have auburn hair; Height 164 cms, weight 70 Kgm; general body build average. Hair Auburn, shoulder length. Complexion darkish, brown eyed. You use little make-up, not much Jewelry (wedding ring, neclace). You hate untidy hair.
In some respects, I am definitely a perfectionist – so much so that I drive people crazy. In other ways, though, I am quite the opposite. It’s really pretty bizarre.

If there are 2.7 cm per inch, I’m about 174 cm tall (5’4 ½”). My weight is about 130 lbs (on a good day). I guess that would make me about 59 kgm. Yeah, I’d say I’m a pretty average build, small to medium-boned.

Hair is definitely not auburn. I was born a very, very pale blonde, but my hair has darkened over the years. The last time I wore it shoulder length was when I was first married. Complexion is fair to medium, not dark. And my eyes are a kind of turquoise-gray.

I wear about an average amount of make-up, I’d say. But I don’t spend an hour putting it on. Life’s too short for wasting it on standing in front of the mirror.

You’re pretty much right about the jewelry. I wear a wedding ring and one other ring. I am really turned off my rings on every finger. I occasionally wear a necklace or a bracelet, but almost always wear earrings. I’m kind of known for my earrings. I like really, really funky ones. Long, dangly ones or big hoops or earrings made out of shells or other interesting things. I actually even have a pair of earrings I bought at my brother-in-laws nature store a few years back. They’re made of wood or plastic, I guess, but look like big, ugly slugs. I only wear them when I’m in a really, really foul mood.

YmirGF said:
You also have a natural elegance. You are very much a "lady", though not much of a prude.
I like to think that these statements describe me perfectly. At any rate, they are how I would like to be perceived.

You are very earthy. You love fish, tuna perhaps. You also love to be cuddled and held close.
How about semi-earthy. Yup, I love fish and I love to be cuddled.

You can see surprising well in the dark.
I am blind in the dark!

You are somewhat perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly happy with your "lot in life".
Absolutely, I’m verrrrrrrrrry blessed.

Solon said:
Hmmm, you have jam jar glasses, buck teeth and a spotty complexion. Close?
Not even remotely. My smile is actually my best feature. I’ve always been told what a great smile I have.

fromtheheart said:
Dark hair,dark eyes...about 5'4-6", 145+lbs...wears glasses, has atitude (good attitude but one with spunk).
Ever since I was about 8 years old, I have wanted more than anything to have dark hair and an olive complexion. I used to occasionally dye my hair dark brown, but it really looks crappy with my fair skin. I do wear reading glasses, but I don’t need them for anything but reading. If you were to meet me on the street, I wouldn’t be wearing them, because my eyesight is really pretty good.

Yeah, you’re right about the spunk. I think of myself as a pretty nice person. I essentially never try to be mean to people, but as sweet as my avatar looks, most people find that when they attack me first, this kitty has claws.

SnaleSpace said:
57 years young it is.
Hair: Ashe Blonde/Mousey cropped to no longer than shoulder length.
Height : 5' 6" Which incientally is about Michel's guess of 164 cm (2.7 cm to the inch)
Weight: 60kg ( a little dumpy but hey! blame the kids ) 2.2 pounds to the kilo makes that: 132lb
Caucasian probably British descent, but perhaps polish.
Eyes: Brown, but not dark.

You cheated, but you got my age right. I am 57 years young. Throughout my adult life, people have always thought I was about 8 years younger than I really am. Most people who would meet me today would guess that I’m about 49. Obviously, I love it, but it sucked big time back when I was 26 and people thought I was 18!

I’d definitely describe my hair as ash blonde. It’s got a lot of gray now, but I keep the gray pretty-well covered up. I wear my hair short and have for years. I’m not sure what michel meant by “untidy hair.” Obviously, I don’t like dirty hair, but I’m a very, very casual gal in that way. I like my hair to look a bit tousled, not every hair in place. Most of you won’t know who financier Suzy Orman is, but if you do, my hair is quite a bit like hers. I also change my style radically quite often. Sometimes it’s super short and kind of spikey, but most of the time it’s a little bit more conservative than that.

You were pretty close on the height and weight, SnaleSpace, but I’ll have you know that a US Women’s size 6 (which is what I am) is NOT DUMPY!!!!

Yes, I’m Caucasian. My ancestors came from Great Britain (Yorkshire area), Germany, France and Denmark.

nutshell said:
Kind grandmotherly type, usually wears yellow-knit sweaters with white blouses underneath.
No, nutshell, I am not a kind, grandmotherly type. Yellow knit sweaters with white blouses underneath? No. Not even remotely close. My daughter (who’s now 23) had to write a paper about her parents back when she was in 3rd grade. She said I wore gypsy clothes. She wasn’t far off. I’ve always liked a kind of a Bohemian kind of look. I like bright colors and fun fabrics and unusual styles. But I think that, as non-traditional as some of my clothes are, they are still pretty classy. I’ve been told that I’m the classiest dresser in my LDS ward (congregation).

mr.guy said:
One. Foxy. Momma.
For my age, I think I am!!!

FFH said:
I think you might be single now. I am not sure about your marital status.
Married 35 years to the most perfect man I could have ever hoped for.

Okay, I’m going to declare a tie between YmirGF and SnaleSpace. Do you guys want frubals (mine are worth quite a bit) or 1000 coins (I won’t split them. If you pick coins, you’ll get the full 1000).

glasgowchick

Gives Glory to God !!!
Terrywoodenpic said:
I would not have a clue.

If I was a Child...I would see you as a friendly Grandma who would always be there for me to give comfort.
If I were a young man... I would see you as strong and knoweledgeable , some one who's advice I could rely on and trust.
If I were middle aged... I would see you as a friend who would always be loyal who would be as comfortable as old clothes to be around.
As an Old man... I see you as a friend to every one, who is bright, knowledgeable,and who has time for those who come knocking, and has time to share.
To God...He sees you as one of his better examples, a success story, who shares his love for people.

What you look like? ... Does it matter... I would know who you were, very soon, if we were to meet.

Terry__________________________
Blessed are the pure of heart, they shall behold their God.

Terry, I tried to furbal you but have to spread some around first. I just wanted to say that was so sweet what you said about katz. After those beautiful words it says a lot about the kind of person you are. Im sure I would know you also...BEAUTIFUL words Terry...

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Thank you, Maize! And all the work on this thread for nothing. All I had to do was e-mail Maize.