• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do I look like?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Okay, since I've tried unsuccessfully to post a picture of myself, I thought I'd just see how you all picture me. Describe me the best you can, and after I can see that there are no more posts, I'll give the poster whose description was the most accurate 1000 coins or will frubal you (if you'd prefer frubals). Describe me in terms of age (which a lot of you already know), how old I actually look (in comparison to my actual age) height, weight, general body build, hair color, hair length, complexion, preferred makup, clothing, jewelry, etc. Be as detailed as you possibly can so that I won't have trouble picking a winner.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
mr.guy said:
I just picture a talking kitten...i don't think i'll ever get past that. Did i win?
Well, you never know. You just might if nobody else wants to play! :D

Pah

Uber all member
)( A single blue eye in the middle of your forehead partially covered by the poisonous snakes you have for hair. A voice with the dulcet tones of a harpie eminating from a muzzle that resembles a bulldog. Bleeding knuckles from dragging them on the ground due to a Notre-Dame-hunchback. Your attire is based on fishnet stockings, leather, and studs with whips to match and occasionally, latex tights and vest

I'm probably wrong about the color of your eye but I love ya even if it is brown )(

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
you have two eyes, two arms, two legs, a torso, one head, one nose, two ears, one mouth... you like cats... uh... you're old enough to be on this forum, you also like sea-food!

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
gnosis_777 said:
you have two eyes, two arms, two legs, a torso, one head, one nose, two ears, one mouth... you like cats... uh... you're old enough to be on this forum, you also like sea-food!

damn you!!! That was what I was going to do. *sulks off to go think of something clever*

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I would not have a clue.

If I was a Child...I would see you as a friendly Grandma who would always be there for me to give comfort.
If I were a young man... I would see you as strong and knoweledgeable , some one who's advice I could rely on and trust.
If I were middle aged... I would see you as a friend who would always be loyal who would be as comfortable as old clothes to be around.
As an Old man... I see you as a friend to every one, who is bright, knowledgeable,and who has time for those who come knocking, and has time to share.
To God...He sees you as one of his better examples, a success story, who shares his love for people.

What you look like? ... Does it matter... I would know who you were, very soon, if we were to meet.

Terry__________________________
Blessed are the pure of heart, they shall behold their God.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
gnosis_777 said:
IM SORRY! FORGIVE ME!:(
Why should he?:biglaugh:

You are a prefectionist; you love cats. You look younger than your actual age (in fact, you look as if you are only 53). You have auburn hair; Height 164 cms, weight 70 Kgm; general body build average. Hair Auburn, shoulder length. Complexion darkish, brown eyed. You use little make-up, not much Jewelry (wedding ring, neclace). You hate untidy hair.

In addition, of course, you have two arms, two legs.................

You have a mole which is not visible when you are dressed. You like 'sensible' shoes.:D

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
gnosis_777 said:
IM SORRY! FORGIVE ME!:(

You're forgiven. But sadly I've yet to have another clever thought. I shall sulk in my lonely lack of creativity, surrounded in the echoing blackness of the death of my imagination.

:(

Zephyr

Moved on
Everyone knows that you are just a giant cat disguised as a human in an attempt to take over the world.

I, for one, welcome our new kitten overlords.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Terrywoodenpic said:
I would not have a clue.

If I was a Child...I would see you as a friendly Grandma who would always be there for me to give comfort.
If I were a young man... I would see you as strong and knoweledgeable , some one who's advice I could rely on and trust.
If I were middle aged... I would see you as a friend who would always be loyal who would be as comfortable as old clothes to be around.
As an Old man... I see you as a friend to every one, who is bright, knowledgeable,and who has time for those who come knocking, and has time to share.
To God...He sees you as one of his better examples, a success story, who shares his love for people.

What you look like? ... Does it matter... I would know who you were, very soon, if we were to meet.

Terry__________________________
Blessed are the pure of heart, they shall behold their God.
Oh, Terry... How sweet! Thank you for those kind words, my friend. :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
michel said:
Why should he?:biglaugh:

You are a prefectionist; you love cats. You look younger than your actual age (in fact, you look as if you are only 53). You have auburn hair; Height 164 cms, weight 70 Kgm; general body build average. Hair Auburn, shoulder length. Complexion darkish, brown eyed. You use little make-up, not much Jewelry (wedding ring, neclace). You hate untidy hair.

In addition, of course, you have two arms, two legs.................

You have a mole which is not visible when you are dressed. You like 'sensible' shoes.:D
Gosh, Michel, you're the only one who has actually even attempted to give me a serious answer and you need coins and frubals less than anybody here!

I need somebody's help in translating 164 cms to feet and inches and 70 kgm to pounds, though. I don't know whether to think you're calling me short and fat or the tall and skinny!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I am going out on a limb here, further to Michels description.

You also have a natural elegance. You are very much a "lady", though not much of a prude. You are very earthy. You love fish, tuna perhaps. You also love to be cuddled and held close. You love having your earl lobes nibbled on. You also have a child like fascination for the world around you and love to explore its secret places. You can see surprising well in the dark.

You are somewhat perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly happy with your "lot in life".

I am curious if 1. Any of Michels comments are correct 2. If any of my comments are correct.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
YmirGF said:
I am curious if 1. Any of Michels comments are correct 2. If any of my comments are correct.
I can't tell you yet. I will when I'm sure I've got all the answers I'm going to, though. :D