• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What century would you prefer to live in?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The 21st century has a whole list of new problems, but I would rather live in the 21st century than any of the previous ones.

I know there are many exceptions to that rule, especially regarding where a person lives. In the country that you live, would you rather live there in a different century? Would you be happier most likely in a different century?

Do you think the 21st century is going to be worse than the 20th century over all? 20th century saw a lot of mass murdering killing machine regimes that made it the most deadly inhumane century I can think of, at least as far as kill count goes.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Id live only in this century given no one thinks I have demons in me when I seizure. They upgaded to the holy spirit. That, and I have freedom as a woman. african american. gay. disabled; and, take advantage in the culture, benefits, and history challenges and acheivements that make me, me.

GoodbyeDave

If I could be given the necessary linguistic skills, the second century — the Roman Empire under Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus, and Marcus Aurelius — a golden age.