• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Ah Red Dead Redemption, it's so epic! It's basically GTA in the Wild West. The graphics, gameplay and scenery are absolutely stunning.

KatNotKathy

Fallout 3 with a realism mod. It's a lot harder when a single bullet can kill you easily.

On the other hand, VATSing headshots makes things easy if you see them first.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Ah Red Dead Redemption, it's so epic! It's basically GTA in the Wild West. The graphics, gameplay and scenery are absolutely stunning.
Look at my horse,
My horse is amazing...

I want to play Red Dead Redemption, but don't have the money yet :(

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I now have Red Dead Redemption, I got it for my birthday.

However, I've yet to experience the awesomeness of playing. Tonight, though, I shall play.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I now have Red Dead Redemption, I got it for my birthday.

However, I've yet to experience the awesomeness of playing. Tonight, though, I shall play.
PS3 or 360. Come on people don't you all want to Multiplay? Though the single player is really awesome

KatNotKathy

Trying to play prototype, but the screen menus keep flickering. Any ideas? Apparently it doesn't support a windowed mode which usually fixes the problem.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
So now you got me curious about red dead redemption..

BUt ehr, is this really just GTA in the wild west?
Because I dislike GTA..

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
So now you got me curious about red dead redemption..

BUt ehr, is this really just GTA in the wild west?
Because I dislike GTA..

Oversimplification. It is literally of epic proportions. Seriously, just riding across the Great Plains and the Mexican Desert is almost worth the game price. Gameplay is pretty solid, nothing too innovative, but solid; graphics, obviously, top notch, voice acting, brilliant, storyline, pretty good as well...innumerable sidequests and just generally breathtaking.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Oversimplification. It is literally of epic proportions. Seriously, just riding across the Great Plains and the Mexican Desert is almost worth the game price. Gameplay is pretty solid, nothing too innovative, but solid; graphics, obviously, top notch, voice acting, brilliant, storyline, pretty good as well...innumerable sidequests and just generally breathtaking.

Will the gameplay be mainly 3rd person or will there be many situations involved in where I curse the game that it didn't release on the PC?