• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII again. It was freezing in a certain spot every time, but it worked the most recent time. :D This time around I'm naming everyone after food. I wish I could re-name Selphie, Quistis, and all those other sillies, but it will only let me name the GFs, Squall, and Rinoa. Here's what I named them:

Squall is Sammich
Rinoa is Zucchini (but spelled Zuchini, because the right spelling doesn't fit)

And my GFs are: Cheese, Apple, Snow Cone, Candies, Hamburger, Jello, Pudding... I think that's all I have so far...

I am so egscited about naming one Fries (to match Hamburger)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Okay really? It's funny the first couple of times but this thread is in the 'Game' forum. It's for what Game you are playing, not music, not videos.
Anyway, I just finished playing Bayonetta. It's fun better then what Devil May Cry 4 was, and it is full of Fan Serves ^_^

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Okay really? It's funny the first couple of times but this thread is in the 'Game' forum. It's for what Game you are playing, not music, not videos.
Anyway, I just finished playing Bayonetta. It's fun better then what Devil May Cry 4 was, and it is full of Fan Serves ^_^
Funny, I stopped with bayonetta after a few hours and loved dmc4!!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I just got done playing Tetris. I don't usually do well because my hand starts to go numb a few rounds in. It also sucks having a touch pad instead of a mouse for gaming. Actually a track ball would be ideal. Anyway, to my surprise I got 40th place this time. :)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
If I have time, and if it has arrived in the mail yet, I will be playing Red Dead Redemption tonight.
PS3 or 360. If you have a 360 Lets swap gamertags and ride.
If you can't tell I am Playing RDR and Alan Wake, which is also a great game.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
So now I have to start a new RPG to play with.. pfff, any suggestions anyone?
I am searching for new ones, Retro feeling only applies to me once I played the game in my youth..

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
God of War III. FREAKING AWESOME GAME!!! About five levels from Zeus, just finished off Cronos (bloodiest kill ever; think the guy getting spiked in Hot Fuzz, but worse)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
God of War III. FREAKING AWESOME GAME!!! About five levels from Zeus, just finished off Cronos (bloodiest kill ever; think the guy getting spiked in Hot Fuzz, but worse)

LOVED GOW3!
Sadly though it no longer gave me the awe-feeling gow1 and 2 did. The graphics were awesome for a PS2 and almost default for the ps3.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Awe-feeling? AWE-FEELING?! What were you thinking when Poseiden just reared out of the abyss? Sheesh man that was the most intense and incredible 10 minutes of opening gameplay I've ever seen!

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Awe-feeling? AWE-FEELING?! What were you thinking when Poseiden just reared out of the abyss? Sheesh man that was the most intense and incredible 10 minutes of opening gameplay I've ever seen!

Well, yeah.. I mean I didn't dislike the graphics, but they were not stuffed with the awe-feeling that donkey kong country gave us. ..Crysis, God of war, final fantasies, etc..