• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

turk179

I smell something....
Yes Square Enix are still the people that make the Final Fantasy games.
Yes, that is true. But the people who actually write the story and come up with the fight systems and what not have been different for most of the games. Kind of like how Paramount pictures will put out a ton of movies under their name but have different writers and directors. I believe the same team who did 7 and 10 are the ones that did 13, but I'm not 100% sure. Since FF7 is considered by a lot of fans to be the best FF to date then that means I am looking forward to 13 very much.:yes:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Looking forward to FF13. Am I right that the same people that did FF7 did FF13?
Correct-o-mundo, Turk ol' buddy. I've only played 5 minutes of it so far. We'll see how it turns out.

In between my online addiction to World of Warcraft, I managed to finish GoW 3. Gotta say I was dissapointed with the latter half of the game, but maybe that's just me. :eek:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Yes, that is true. But the people who actually write the story and come up with the fight systems and what not have been different for most of the games. Kind of like how Paramount pictures will put out a ton of movies under their name but have different writers and directors. I believe the same team who did 7 and 10 are the ones that did 13, but I'm not 100% sure. Since FF7 is considered by a lot of fans to be the best FF to date then that means I am looking forward to 13 very much.:yes:
Yeah from what I understand, they have like 3 different internal teams at Square. The team that did 13 is the same team that did 7. No sure what else they've been doing all those years, but glad to hear that they're utilizing them again.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Playing God of War (the first one... yeah, I'm a bit late, I know), and, while I do say it's a very fun game, it's also very, VERY frustrating, because the enemies take so darned long to take out! Doesn't help when you get stunned 75% of the time you get hit, giving the enemy plenty of time to hit you again and again.

Now I remember why I'm not really into modern action action action games.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

7 has a fantastic storyline, but the gameplay hasn't aged well. (It may have a large fanbase, but to me, the SNES Final Fantasy games were by far the best.)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Ehr... :eek:

13 is going to be my first one playing through.. :p

Thoughts so far..
Awesome graphics, good gameplay, A little bit too much of CG movies and way....WAY too easy..

But a friend of mine keeps promissing that it will eventually get harder. I am allready 8 hours in the game, so it better be soon. In those 8 hour I have encountered not one real challenge :(

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Thoughts so far..
Awesome graphics, good gameplay, A little bit too much of CG movies and way....WAY too easy..

But a friend of mine keeps promissing that it will eventually get harder. I am allready 8 hours in the game, so it better be soon. In those 8 hour I have encountered not one real challenge :(
You've barley scratched it. It's going to be awhile.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Call of Duty Battlefield,better gameplay and graphics,you get to fly a Helicopter,Jeeps,Tank,i'm only on the third level as we only just bought it.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
What's the average play-time of FF13?
Not sure, it's not supposed to open up and get good till 24+ hours into it when you get to Chap. 11. and I'm 30+ on Chap 9(but that's because I like to look at all the pretty colors).

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I am currently playing:
Borderlands
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Final Fantasy XIII
and Bioshock 2