• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Hacker

I'm drinking wine right now, and I'm not sure if I should go out with my friends tonight, a very high possibility though.: hamster :
It's just so darn cold!:cold: :eek:

jacquie4000

I'm drinking wine right now, and I'm not sure if I should go out with my friends tonight, a very high possibility though.: hamster :
It's just so darn cold!:cold: :eek:

Hey I am drinking a glass of wine too. But I am not going out. I ventured out to get pizza for my son. What should have been a 15 minute trip took 45 minutes due to all the ice we have gotten. So I will just stay home with my wine and Rf.

opensoul7

Old Ezra 101 proof , and Cherry coke . Talking with my wife ,posting on RF and listening to Bob Marley !

i'm trying to decide between brewing green tea or black tea or just mixing insant coffee or maybe pulling an arizona from my fridge or making lemonade with lemons and honey or just drinking a glass of water..... then comes the question: should i add ice?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Dr. Pepper.
I'm also going through Monster withdrawels since I've only had one can today. Would have gotten my second one for lunch, but the unconvienence store I went to actually didn't sell them. And I will not go back to thier for that reason. But, the one next to it sells the normal sized cans for $1.99, but doesn't have the green XXL cans. The one across the road from it is so dirty, I wont even go in it.