• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
I just had a glass of water with a dissolved multivitamin tablet. Yum, orange flavor.

Last night I had a glass of a French Beaujolais with dinner. The night before that, I had a Swedish beer with dinner.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Ozzie

eudaimonia said:
I just had a glass of water with a dissolved multivitamin tablet. Yum, orange flavor.

Last night I had a glass of a French Beaujolais with dinner. The night before that, I had a Swedish beer with dinner.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Do Swedes like their beer warm/room temperature due to the frigid climate over there? I ask because rumour has it the Poms drink their beer warm because they think they are part of Europe.:biglaugh:

PureX

Veteran Member
Water. I tend to drink lots of water. I have a jug of water sitting next to me right now.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Smirnof Vodka.
After this bottle, I don't think I'll ever go back to the cheap stuff, such as Darkeyes, McCormick, Popov, or any other cheap Vodka. Popov maybe if it's for a party, as it doesn't make me throw up when I chug it.

Circle_One

Labatt Blue.

On my 4th so far.

Last week, upon cleaning up the empties around the house, and placing those cases along side the 17 other empty cases, I asked Tara if she thought we drank too much. She said "No.. I think YOU drink too much." :thud:

Wonder if she was trying to tell me something.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Luke Wolf said:
Smirnof Vodka.
After this bottle, I don't think I'll ever go back to the cheap stuff, such as Darkeyes, McCormick, Popov, or any other cheap Vodka. Popov maybe if it's for a party, as it doesn't make me throw up when I chug it.

Komissar Vodka is a bit cheaper than Smirnoff, but tastes better in my opinion... i actually quite like some of the cheap ones :p but to be fair, some of them are horrid and make me want to cut out my throat after only one shot! normally takes me about 6 :thud:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Last week, upon cleaning up the empties around the house, and placing those cases along side the 17 other empty cases, I asked Tara if she thought we drank too much. She said "No.. I think YOU drink too much." :thud:
My old roommate is gonna be saying that to me when he catches on to the fact I drink more than twice what he drinks to get on the same level of drunkeness. And, I drink more often than he does.
150 dollars of booz was drunk in one night, but all he had was 1/2 bottle of goldshlager, 1/2 bottle of wine, quarter bottle of Jager, and a bottle of rum. Everything else, I drank, including the other half of gold and wine, two bottle of buttershots, another half a bottle of gold, a quarter bottle of vodka, half of bottle of Jager, and I think I had a half pint of moonshine.