• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Smoke

Done here.
Bangbang said:
I have found that if I stick to Vodka or Gin I feel much better.
Normally I like vodka in the summer and bourbon or Tennessee whiskey in the winter, but this winter I haven't had any taste for brown liquor, for some reason. I don't think it got cold enough.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
opensoul7 said:
Have you tried the black cherry and vanilla coke ?
Yes. Sadly...I have to give it a Yuk-a-roo as well. My husband loves it though.

I'm a Pepsi-holic but the Pepsi is sticking to my hips...so I'm drinking the diet version to justify the large amounts of chocolate that I've been eating...you know...in honor of the the Valentine's season (hee hee). Gotta do my part to promote festivity!:D

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
I have a cup of water. XD

(I get dehydrated VERY easily for some reason so I drink large amounts of water every day. )

Aqualung

Tasty
I only get thirsty when I'm fasting. :D Probably not really, but it seems that I'm never really thirst until like 2 seconds after I start a fast, at which point I crave water like nobody's business.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Re-reading this thread, all I can think is thank god I can taste Monster again, and can buy a four-pack, and enjoy drinking them one after another.

But right now, I'm drinking Cocaine. A new energy drink so strong, it burns almost as bad as Everclear. But at least a tracer will stop the burn of Everclear. This stuff runs it's course, and nothing will sooth the burn/nasty taste except for time.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Luke Wolf said:
Re-reading this thread, all I can think is thank god I can taste Monster again, and can buy a four-pack, and enjoy drinking them one after another.

But right now, I'm drinking Cocaine. A new energy drink so strong, it burns almost as bad as Everclear. But at least a tracer will stop the burn of Everclear. This stuff runs it's course, and nothing will sooth the burn/nasty taste except for time.

Good God, Man! Do you even have a stomach?! :D

(Sips coffee.)