• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you doing?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am at my desk. I was eating some popcorn and drinking Crystal Light Iced Tea. My cat, Tiger is a couple of feet away curled up and fast asleep. I am ready to sign off at any time to play computer Scrabble, which I always win. My daughter just told me goodnight and she is going to bed.

Rakhel

Other the perusing this site? I am resigning myself to the fact that I will not be able to find a crochet rubber duck pattern I like and may be forced to make my own.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sitting on the couch with only the light above the fireplace on, the laptop on my lap. Just getting ready to get something else to drink....probably a 7and7. It's that kind of evening.

bain-druie

Tree-Hugger!
Well, Skwim's loft is mighty fine, so I almost hate to post this picture, but this is my hangout-with-the-laptop spot.

Cato the cat is very bored with no dogs around to harrass.

231100_10150301862674377_792524376_9716323_5125276_n.jpg

Kathryn, your cat is regally beautiful (and I'm sure he knows it!), and your retreat looks inviting and comfortable; just what a retreat should be. :)

And yes, Skwim's loft IS mighty fine! You people have good taste.

Alceste

Vagabond
I'm sitting beside Wampus (our computer desks are in the same room). We're drinking cheap Cabernet Sauvignon and I'm gazing out the window at my veggie garden. A minute ago we went outside to discourage a deer from eating our apple blossoms. Behind the garden there is a little wooded area, and beyond that, the sea. Between the trees I can see storm clouds gathering over the mainland.

I post about half from this spot and half from my iPod at work (a music store) or in bed.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Eating an icepop, threatening my kids with fines if they make me referee their latest argument, reorganized my brain so my latest bout with life's effing ineffable emptiness is shuffled somewhere toward the back. Which will suck to run across in a month - hey, that's where I put my ennui. Wasn't missing that.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Riding in a car with my friend back to his place to get my car. Nothing to exciting.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Eating an icepop, threatening my kids with fines if they make me referee their latest argument, reorganized my brain so my latest bout with life's effing ineffable emptiness is shuffled somewhere toward the back. Which will suck to run across in a month - hey, that's where I put my ennui. Wasn't missing that.
:(

:foryou:

bain-druie

Tree-Hugger!

:( I can relate - to all of it! And for whatever consolation it might be, that was a great way to express it. :flower2:

bain-druie

Tree-Hugger!
This is what I was doing earlier today: My seedgroup had our solstice celebration in a redwood grove. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 320.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 87

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm creating universes out of popsicle sticks and unconfirmed opinions.