• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Final Fantasy XV. I personally like it, it does have some flaws but the characters (especially the main ones) make this game great. Liked the story and how it was able to get genuine reactions from me. Plus got to love the game's theme song:

Don't read the stuff below unless you either plan to not play this or already have played it to the end. I don't go into major details but still. I warned you!

HOLEY SHEET! I've cried with other games before, like Lost Odyssey and FFX, but none of them made me cry this often and this hard. The game starts out mostly lighthearted and there's fun times, jokes, poking fun, saving chocobos and bonding around the campfire between friends... And then it takes your heart and squeezes it until it shatters into a million pieces. It starts when you reach Leviathan and gets even more emotional from there onward. I bawled my eyes out for quite a long time at the end. I'm still a bit shaken to be honest.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The new Need for Speed. It's not even half as bad as the previous installments in the series, you can go off-track on this one without overly harsh/stupid penalties, and without Criterion it fortunately doesn't feel like Burnout crossing over into the wrong series. But it does prove the series' glory days are long behind it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The new NFS in part is reminding me of NFS: Underground 2 in that you unlock a bunch of stuff, unlock it quickly and early, leaving the rest of story left to just complete. I'm maybe 30% into story mode, went from my starter car to a low-end Porsche, and I have almost enough money now for a high-end Lambo, and I have almost all performance parts upgrades unlocked.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam,

Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Brings good old tabletop roleplaying mémories back !

Shadowrun_Returns_Dragonfall.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Been long enough that I've progressed through a racing game enough to get the super fast cars that I forgot how hard it is to handle the "rocket cars."

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
I didn't know they was bringing back Shadowrun!
(or, did, lol)

There are 3 videogames So far: shadowrun returns, Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Kickstarted and made by a little studios, So it's not AAA impressive but they are excellent, challenging and made by fans for fans

My favorite So far is Hong Kong, 30hours to get only one of the many endings, and yet didn't explore all the quests...

I grabbed all the deluxe versions for, like, 4 euros on Steam... No regrets XD great deal !

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There are 3 videogames So far: shadowrun returns, Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Kickstarted and made by a little studios, So it's not AAA impressive but they are excellent, challenging and made by fans for fans

My favorite So far is Hong Kong, 30hours to get only one of the many endings, and yet didn't explore all the quests...

I grabbed all the deluxe versions for, like, 4 euros on Steam... No regrets XD great deal !
The last Shadowrun I knew of was for the Genesis and SNES.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Finished Bravely Default a few days ago.

Very good JRPG for the 3DS, I can hardly fault it anywhere, it's a solid game with some twists on the traditional turned based system. There's jobs but you can equip various abilities from any of them, once unlocked, plus you can, for example, have Summoner as your primary job and White Mage as secondary, so you can cast all your white magic. The only problem I had with the game was the second half, too repetitive, but apart from that, I highly recommend playing it.

Looking forward to playing Bravely Second! I do have Pokemon Sun to play though.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Other than Pokemon Sun (which is the best game in the series for a long time, btw) I've only been playing Sims 2. Never liked 3 and 4 is a complete disaster. Sims 2 is ancient (about 12-13 years) but still playable because there's lot of dedicated creators making awesome custom content and mods for it. I don't think I'd still be playing it if it wasn't for them. There's no alternative to this, so I'm stuck with it until EA makes a better one (not holding my breath).

My game (about 5gb of downloads):

tumblr_ojj8y9eZAX1s3ayt6o1_540.jpg

It's got a fantasy theme, loosely regency based. You can see the witch in the background picking some herbs to sell, which is custom content. Apart from a few trees that came with the game, everything else is created, including that water and the sky.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
They finally implemented an ending for The Forest, and I was not disappointed. Currently playing The Ezio Collection, specifically on Brotherhood right now.

Premium Member
Wow I totally forgot I was playing Amnesia. I was enjoying Machine for Pigs but apparently not enough, can't really recommend either. If you want a Frictional Games title I suggest SOMA.

Premium Member
Oh man, I found Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy on Steam, including multi-player with bots. These were like THE games for me when I was younger, the whole reason I ever got a console past N64. And best of all they're still fantastic? Plus on PC you get to use all the dismemberment cheats and such!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Oh man, I found Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy on Steam, including multi-player with bots. These were like THE games for me when I was younger, the whole reason I ever got a console past N64. And best of all they're still fantastic? Plus on PC you get to use all the dismemberment cheats and such!
God I loved Jedi Outcast. The only bad experience for me was that being stuck with nothing better than 26k dialup back then the multiplayer online was practically unusable. Maybe about a year or so ago I gave it another run, and it turns out that after a several-year span of not playing it I ended up really sucking at the game. :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I picked up Shadow of Mordor for really cheap on the PS4. It's amusing, but not that good of a game, and getting ridiculously repetitive.

Premium Member
God I loved Jedi Outcast. The only bad experience for me was that being stuck with nothing better than 26k dialup back then the multiplayer online was practically unusable. Maybe about a year or so ago I gave it another run, and it turns out that after a several-year span of not playing it I ended up really sucking at the game. :p

Yeah I'll be playing them for a good while lol.

Onyx

Premium Member
Oh man, I found Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy on Steam
Jedi Outcast was the game back in the day. I (barely) ran it on a 16MB Voodoo3, IIRC. We set up a 3 machine LAN at this dudes place to play that and Quake 3 etc. Good times.

I've been playing Quake Live almost exclusively lately. The old staple. :D