• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Dark Souls trilogy again. Just got PlayStation plus for the first time, so after Scholar I'll probably play 3 for a good while.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I've always wanted to try the sniper elite games. Is it a pretty solid stealth game?
Sniper Elite is definitely a great stealth game. It can be pretty tense, trying to avoid being spotted and tracking the enemy's movement. I definitely recommend it. I can't wait to play the new one. In the limited edition of it, you can take out Hitler!

Premium Member
Sniper Elite is definitely a great stealth game. It can be pretty tense, trying to avoid being spotted and tracking the enemy's movement. I definitely recommend it. I can't wait to play the new one. In the limited edition of it, you can take out Hitler!

Considering the Mass Effect reviews, the new Sniper Elite may be my next game.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I would be playing DDR on XBox right now, but my DDR games that weren't due until Monday are here while my pad that was due two days ago is not.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Considering the Mass Effect reviews, the new Sniper Elite may be my next game.
I say get Mass Effect when you have the chance. I've started playing it and it's one of the most visually beautiful games I've seen so far. If you enjoyed the original trilogy, you'll enjoy this one. There's a lot more to do and more freedom.

Plus, it doesn't have awful glitches that make me lol like Ghost Recon: Wildlands does. I don't know what they were thinking, releasing that in such a state.

Premium Member
I say get Mass Effect when you have the chance. I've started playing it and it's one of the most visually beautiful games I've seen so far. If you enjoyed the original trilogy, you'll enjoy this one. There's a lot more to do and more freedom.

Plus, it doesn't have awful glitches that make me lol like Ghost Recon: Wildlands does. I don't know what they were thinking, releasing that in such a state.

Yeah, it's been creeping up on me lol.

VioletVortex

I play a lot of Black Ops III Zombies. I haven't really been playing it as much lately as I haven't been finding the time and attention span to dedicate myself to a game, but I have been playing Ghosts a lot as well for multiplayer.

Premium Member
Got and returned Mass Effect 4. What a disappointing sack of garbage, pretty upsetting. Traded it for Horizon Zero Dawn, which is installing now!

Premium Member
I picked up Witcher 3 but haven't been in the mood for a new game. Currently running a double rapier build on Dark Souls 2.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
FreeSO - Free Sims Online, a project in which people revived Sims Online. I'm a little obsessed, been playing all day yesterday and today. :p

Oh geesh, you remind me of my girlfriend and her Pokemon games. I had to take her nitendo away from her just to get her to hug me.

O' DAMN YOU NINTENDO! For ye hast taken from thee what was mine!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Oh geesh, you remind me of my girlfriend and her Pokemon games. I had to take her nitendo away from her just to get her to hug me.

O' DAMN YOU NINTENDO! For ye hast taken from thee what was mine!

Lol it was fine for me though. My husband has been working this weekend... And pretty much all other ones too this month. I've been a lonely kitty. :cryingcat:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Got and returned Mass Effect 4. What a disappointing sack of garbage, pretty upsetting. Traded it for Horizon Zero Dawn, which is installing now!
What's your thoughts on Horizon? I'm not a huge fan of sandbox games, so eventually the crafting chores and fetch quests took me out of the game. But I really enjoyed the aesthetics.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Lol it was fine for me though. My husband has been working this weekend... And pretty much all other ones too this month. I've been a lonely kitty. :cryingcat:

Poor thing, *hugs*

My girlfriend is no different. She is a very innocent woman and enjoys attention from me and especially being spoiled. She drains my wallet on a weekly basis with her plushies and video games :confused:.

BUT THAT SMILE IS WORTH IT!

Premium Member
What's your thoughts on Horizon? I'm not a huge fan of sandbox games, so eventually the crafting chores and fetch quests took me out of the game. But I really enjoyed the aesthetics.

I really enjoyed it, though not so much that I immediately finished it twice. I'll play it again for sure though.