• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are the Central Positive Messages you Learned from the Quran?

mahasn ebn sawresho

to -union --
yes there is from --froum al -ewar al -mtmden ---
but i am able to prove all that ---
this copy helping me ---
to fast prove ---
in think you understanding ---
i am here to explain it to you or any one want that

Union

to -union --
yes there is from --froum al -ewar al -mtmden ---
but i am able to prove all that ---
this copy helping me ---
to fast prove ---
in think you understanding ---
i am here to explain it to you or any one want that

La , La , La . Ana ma arif ayye sai . Uktub wahid baden wahid , mafi kathir, kullu wahid-marra.

Hada forum loga English , mai akba Eng-Rab :D .

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
mahasn -

I'd also like to understand what you're saying here, can you simplify it?

mahasn ebn sawresho

This verse special gift ---It reproduces the imbalance in the book of Islam ----
A Muslim Canadian
Until we know more about Islam
There is a verse in the scary Nisa says: "Those who disbelieve Our ​​revelations will fire whenever Nsalém mature skin We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the torment that God was Mighty, Wise" (4:56).

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2 - in the Koran contradict the first on [/FONT]
2 - in the Koran contradict[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] the Koran says: "Had it been from other than Allah they would have found therein much discrepancy; (Nisa '4: 82), but we find it: - 1 - said that the Koran: "clear Arabic tongue; (Bees 16: 103) and is described which does not require interpretation, but he says in Al-Imran 7 that the verses of the similarities and that he "knows what interpretation except Allah; (3: 7.) - 2 - and said norms that "God does not order Balvhachae; (7:28) said in Al cattle "so that the Lord was not withering injustice villages and people are heedless; (6: 131). But he says in Surat Al-Isra: "If we want to perish village ordered Mtrfaita Vvsagoa where it's right to say Vadmournaha destructive; (17:16). The matter who does evil is Balvhachae, and the depreciation of the people of the village in order to Mtrfaita only Vsagoa where, as ordered, injustice pure. - 3[/FONT]

mahasn ebn sawresho

Explain the contradiction between the verses ---- 28-7 and 13-6 and 16-17
28-7 in this verse God does not order the obscene
In verse God is not unfair to 13-6 and also does not destroy

contradiction
In verse 16-17 God commands destruction and doom and bad ----
Any talk is true

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
mahasn,

I take it then that you don't have a lot of positive messages you learned from the Quran?

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] in the Koran contradict[/FONT]
3 - said in Yunus 10: 92 told Pharaoh, has followed the children of Israel a prostitute, until the next drowning: "Today Nngiu Bbdnk to be behind those verses "and follows that God saved the drowning of Pharaoh, but he says the stories in 28: 40" We took him and his soldiers Venbznahm in the sea; He says;: Vogriqnah and his all; (Isra '17: 103) says: "Vogriqnahm wholes; (Decoration 43: 55). Is survived Pharaoh, or you sinking? said some Muslim commentators that the Pharaoh drowned, but his body survived, the bodies of the soldiers plunged into the sea. But we know that Pharaoh could only send his army just behind the Beni Israel.
[/FONT]
Explain ---
In verse 92-10 Pharaoh escaped from drowning --
-Pharaoh did not drown
But in the verses - 40-28 and 103-17 and 55-43 --- these verses says that Pharaoh drowned -Clear contradiction ---
In the same book and the same person and the same place ----
Question Is drowned Pharaoh ---
Verses contradictions ---
Do you accept the contradiction in the Word of God -

Union

Positive messages ----
There are no positive messages in the Koran ----
Quran is the message of hatred and fighting, power and sex and Booty

Now you are talking good English . Can't you continue like this so that you are comprehensible to everyone ? The other posts you posted , whether it is fact or not - are not comprehensible . Hence there is no way to response those .

Please be brief-pick verse by verse , discuss then go to the next .

Also to remind you that this thread is for Icehorse , his agenda is something else - I afraid you are messing it up .

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot]
said in Al-Mu'min: "We sent Moses with Our signs and clear authority to Pharaoh and Haman and Korah they said, charming liar when he came to them right from us saying Kill the sons of those who believe with him; (40: 23-25). From this it seems to speak to Pharaoh did not order the killing of the sons of the Jews, but what came after Moses right. But he says: "We have revealed it to your mother what is revealed in the coffin that Aqzfah Fa defamatory in the sea; (Taha 20: 38, 39). This means that the Pharaoh ordered the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
=====================================================
Explain the contradiction ---
In verse 25-23-40
Pharaoh ordered the killing of Jews after arguing with Moses ----
Verses 39-38-20
Pharaoh ordered the killing of Jews in the childhood of Moses ---
We do not know when Pharaoh issued the order to kill Jews ----
When Moses was a child -
Or after Moses argued Pharaoh ---- killing of the sons of the Jews, Moses baby, was not right to have the statement came after of his Lord. [/FONT]

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot] 5 - said in Table 5: 69 "those who believe and those who are Jews and Alsabion and Christians who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness there is no fear, nor shall they grieve "This is a statement that the good work of the people of the book is the survivor. He also said: "There is no compulsion in religion; (Al-Baqarah 2: 256). But he says in Al-Imran 3: 85: It follows a religion other than Islam will not accept it, which is one of the losers in the Hereafter He says in Surah Repentance and prohibition: "Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh against them; (9: 73.66: 9). He says the cow itself: "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is God; (2: 193). The allure t=================================[/FONT]Explain -
Verse 69-5
She says of the work of a good work of the people of the book is to survive ---
But verse 85-3 are totally incompatible with it ---
Any position is the position of the Koran ---
Deliverance or doom

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot] A spokesman of Christ (the Qur'an): "Peace on the day I was born and the day I die and the day I live; (Maryam 19:33) This is proof of Christ's death and resurrection, but he says the women: "What killed him and crucified him, but they almost; (4: 157). This denial of death and resurrection=============================================[/FONT]Explain ---
In verse 33-19 -
Day was born and the day I die and the day I live
Here Christ died and was resurrected ----
While verse 157-4 denies steel and death ---
Which is true ----

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot] 7 - said in Surat separated: "interpretation of the meaning to disbelieve in Him who created the earth in two days, and make the mountains from above it, and blessed it, and as much as its sustenance in four days for both asking and then turned to the sky and smoke, and said it and the land Aútia voluntarily or involuntarily saying come obedient Vqdahn seven heavens in two days; (41: 9-12) This means that God created the heavens and the earth in eight days and that the creation of the sky after the land is not accepted. But in the seven positions from the Koran says that he made ​​them in six days, not eight. As for the creation of the sky before the land is located at Surat Pluckers: "Oontm most created or built by lifting the sky and thick Fssoaha Ogueth night is and go out overnight, and after that He spread the earth; (79: 27-30) (verses created the earth in six days is the customary 7:52, Younis 10: 2 and Hood 11: 9-Furqan 25: 60 and Sajdah 32: 3). said commentators Muslims that God created the earth in two days, and as much as sustenance In two days, and the creation of the sky in two days - these six days. But the problem of the creation of the sky or the ground first still remain without==================[/FONT]Explain ---
12/09/41 verse of creation in eight days -
In verse 30-27 -79 created the sky before the ground -
In verses - 52-7 and a 10 -, 9-11, 60-25 and 3-32 -
Creation in six days ---
Which is correct six days ---
Or seven days ---
And whichever create initially land or sky

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot]-
8 - There are 125 verses scattered in 63 Surat order the clemency symptoms and to refrain from non-Muslims, but the verse sword copied everything a saying in Tawbah 9: 5 "When the sacred months; ( 4 months, they Rajab and has a November Dhu'l-Hijjah and Muharram); Vaqtheloa infidels where you found and take them and count them in wait for them every observatory. -========================== [/FONT]

Explanation
there are 125 State meaning of tolerance in the Koran which Makiya -
But the verse of Sura 5-9, one of Medina -
Cancels and supersedes all those verses ----This talk is not propaganda and not hatred ---
Because we are reading this text from the Koran ----
I or someone else ---
it is a Contradiction between verses ---

Sabour

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] in the Koran contradict[/FONT]
3 - said in Yunus 10: 92 told Pharaoh, has followed the children of Israel a prostitute, until the next drowning: "Today Nngiu Bbdnk to be behind those verses "and follows that God saved the drowning of Pharaoh, but he says the stories in 28: 40" We took him and his soldiers Venbznahm in the sea; He says;: Vogriqnah and his all; (Isra '17: 103) says: "Vogriqnahm wholes; (Decoration 43: 55). Is survived Pharaoh, or you sinking? said some Muslim commentators that the Pharaoh drowned, but his body survived, the bodies of the soldiers plunged into the sea. But we know that Pharaoh could only send his army just behind the Beni Israel.
[/FONT]
Explain ---
In verse 92-10 Pharaoh escaped from drowning --
-Pharaoh did not drown
But in the verses - 40-28 and 103-17 and 55-43 --- these verses says that Pharaoh drowned -Clear contradiction ---
In the same book and the same person and the same place ----
Question Is drowned Pharaoh ---
Verses contradictions ---
Do you accept the contradiction in the Word of God -
[youtube]etCusRV0SXY[/youtube]
Yusuf Estes - ISM P1 S17 : 9th Quranic Evidence - : Pharaoh Was Preserved - YouTube

You can search to verify the information

Sabour

[FONT=&quot] A spokesman of Christ (the Qur'an): "Peace on the day I was born and the day I die and the day I live; (Maryam 19:33) This is proof of Christ's death and resurrection, but he says the women: "What killed him and crucified him, but they almost; (4: 157). This denial of death and resurrection=============================================[/FONT]Explain ---
In verse 33-19 -
Day was born and the day I die and the day I live
Here Christ died and was resurrected ----
While verse 157-4 denies steel and death ---
Which is true ----

4:157

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

The verse is referring to a certain event. Did he died because of that event? No.
Was he crucified ? no

It is in the bible too

[youtube]Gfn5a2jXqFA[/youtube]
Q&A Al-Quran View Of JESUS Crucifixion - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat - YouTube

Union

[FONT=&quot]
said in Al-Mu'min: "We sent Moses with Our signs and clear authority to Pharaoh and Haman and Korah they said, charming liar when he came to them right from us saying Kill the sons of those who believe with him; (40: 23-25). From this it seems to speak to Pharaoh did not order the killing of the sons of the Jews, but what came after Moses right. But he says: "We have revealed it to your mother what is revealed in the coffin that Aqzfah Fa defamatory in the sea; (Taha 20: 38, 39). This means that the Pharaoh ordered the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
=====================================================
Explain the contradiction ---
In verse 25-23-40
Pharaoh ordered the killing of Jews after arguing with Moses ----
Verses 39-38-20
Pharaoh ordered the killing of Jews in the childhood of Moses ---
We do not know when Pharaoh issued the order to kill Jews ----
When Moses was a child -
Or after Moses argued Pharaoh ---- killing of the sons of the Jews, Moses baby, was not right to have the statement came after of his Lord. [/FONT]

Where did you find in 20:38-39 that Pharaoh ordered to kill the male child ? I don't find any !!!