• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are the Central Positive Messages you Learned from the Quran?

mahasn ebn sawresho

Contradiction verses and defend him Muslim various modes of interpretation but it remains the correct interpretation, which depends on the cancellation or duplicator and copied ------And also the methods of interpretation of the Koran -
Style commitment to the literal words -----
And is not permitted to interpret the text, or metaphor exegesis ----
This is caused by the Koran came down in the form and character as Muslim believes

mahasn ebn sawresho

This is the definition of the concept of the Koran points ----
It wants to search in any state of the Koran, I am ready for it ----
The first point would be about beating women in Islam -----
And many other topics ----
Quiet dialogue also know the right -

Union

Hi Pastek,

Good to talk to you again. I looked at a few of the links that Union provided. As I mentioned earlier, these links are primarily discussions of how *some* Muslims interpret *some* verses of the scripture. And we know that Muslims around the world interpret the scripture differently.

I'm interesting in hearing what peaceful messages Muslims have learned from the Quran.

As I said in the OP, ultimately I'd like to understand what most Muslims' peaceful values are - IN THEIR OWN WORDS. In other words, what do you guys think?

For example you might say:

"The Quran taught me to value intellectual study".

Sorry mate , just to remind you , Qur'an interprets itself . I used the other verses of Qur'an to justify the issue on hand . I didn't leave that one for the Hadith or Tafsir which are external elements, in which case you are right that they differ . I hope you get me right . Thanks .

Union

Hi mahasn ebn sawresho . I don't see a single contradiction in Qur'an . Firstly , as a Qur'an only Muslim I don't rely on Hadith and Tafsir . Hence Meccan and Medinian verses don't mean anything to me . But I also understand that contradiction is a contradiction .

Though I am time constrained , can you bring me a one verse at least for now to show a clear contradiction . When a I say a clear contradiction , it should be clear one , e.g., "Muhammad was an angel " , " Muhammad was never been an angel" etc.

mahasn ebn sawresho

to answer -one --
read my post 18
there is here --the first example --
This verse was revealed in Mecca ----
There are state cancel this verse in this opinion and abolish ---
This verse was revealed in Medina -
Verse says ---
Whoever does not follow Islam as a religion will not accept it any other religion which is one of the losers in the afterlife---The first verse is no compulsion in religion ---
The second verse ----
Who did not accept Islam as a religion will not accept it any other religion which is one of the losers in the afterlife ----
Here is a clear contradiction -----
There is no compulsion in religion ----
Islam is a religion that you have to believe it until you win the afterlife ---
Whichever you choose ----
For coercion in religion, but there are state where harsh punishment for each of the fights of the Prophet ----
This penalty is the compulsion there is no freedom with this punishment ---

mahasn ebn sawresho

Monks in the Koran Etan remember the first monks say they eaten people's wealth unlawfully and says other words contrasted with this ---
I will write you ethane ----
And many other examples

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Hi Pastek,

Good to talk to you again. I looked at a few of the links that Union provided. As I mentioned earlier, these links are primarily discussions of how *some* Muslims interpret *some* verses of the scripture. And we know that Muslims around the world interpret the scripture differently.

Hi, thanks icehorse nice to talk to you again too.

First, like said Union, he is a "Quran only muslim", yet i, like many other muslims in this forum (shia, sunni etc) are ok with the majority of what he said. Because the verses he quoted can't be denied only if you are a bad/extremist/ desperate person who try to avoid them and find a justification to your act.
You can read some thread in the Islam DIR and see in what we agreed and in what we disagreed.

I'm interesting in hearing what peaceful messages Muslims have learned from the Quran.

There's many good verses who can help you do be a better person, you've probably read them and forget them.

It's like wondering what peaceful messages you can get from the Bible.
If you read this Book as against non-believers and only are attentive at the conflicts you probably won't see it as peaceful. But if you just try to understand the advices given to them by God or the prophets you'll see many good things.
And that's how the majority of muslims or peole of the Book will read their Book.

I also have a question for you, did you liked some things in the Quran ?

As I said in the OP, ultimately I'd like to understand what most Muslims' peaceful values are - IN THEIR OWN WORDS. In other words, what do you guys think?

For example you might say:

"The Quran taught me to value intellectual study".

The Quran teachs me : to be patient, to struggle because everyone has problems in his life, to never desperate from God's help/Mercy, to try to forgive people, to avoid being too much upset (because it's Satan's work), to also avoid vengeance (even thought we have right in Talion law) to give charity because it erase some sins-it's a right from those who need it- , and there's probably other things. (it seems obvious, but it helps to do it in a young age, specially in those times of materialist society)

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Hi Pastek,

You asked:
I also have a question for you, did you liked some things in the Quran ?

Before I answer that, let me say that I like your list:

- be patient
- notice that everyone has problems
- (i didn't understand the one about God's mercy)
- forgive people
- don't get too upset
- don't be vengeful
- be charitable

Nice list!

My guess is that you won't like what I'm about to say: I think that the things on your list are things that decent human beings everywhere know. It's in our DNA and it's in all successful cultures. These ideas did NOT come from scripture - the humans who wrote the scripture borrowed these existing ideas and added them to the scripture.

Put another way, I think Pastek, that you knew all of these things before you read the Quran, and then you found some verses that supported what you already knew.

My summary of the Quran is that it' basically a War Manual. It's primary orientation is to declare that believers are always in conflict with anyone who believes anything other than the Quran. It says so 500 times.

Pastek, I'm happy that you have these positive, peaceful values in your life. But I'll claim that if an alien from a different planet came to earth and read the Quran with no outside influence, that alien would not come up with the list you came up with. When a book repeats a particular theme 500 times, that theme cannot be ignored by an impartial reader.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
My guess is that you won't like what I'm about to say: I think that the things on your list are things that decent human beings everywhere know. It's in our DNA and it's in all successful cultures.

Of course there's many people who don't need a book to tell them what to do to be a good person.
And of course there's many non-religious people or from different faiths who act in a very good way.
What i'm saying is that it (my Book) helped me to be better (or try to be).
It's like reading a book from Martin Luther King, the Dalaï Lama, Mother Theresa (for ex), of course you will agree with the majority/or everything of what they say, but it's still inspiring to read nice words, nice advices.
There's many people who are not from my faith but still inspire me.

Put another way, I think Pastek, that you knew all of these things before you read the Quran, and then you found some verses that supported what you already knew.

Sometimes yes, sometimes not.
For exemple forgiving people or not taking revenge on someone is not something that i would have done by myself, it's very hard because i'm the kind of person who hold grudge.
So there's things that are done to please God, not because of pure kindness.

My summary of the Quran is that it' basically a War Manual. It's primary orientation is to declare that believers are always in conflict with anyone who believes anything other than the Quran. It says so 500 times.

Ok, i think that we all have understood that :) ... you couldn't even quote one positive verse.

Pastek, I'm happy that you have these positive, peaceful values in your life. But I'll claim that if an alien from a different planet came to earth and read the Quran with no outside influence, that alien would not come up with the list you came up with. When a book repeats a particular theme 500 times, that theme cannot be ignored by an impartial reader.

I think that this alien could found many good verses he could agree with, even if he may have disliked parts of the Book.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Hi Pastek,

Ok, i think that we all have understood that :) ... you couldn't even quote one positive verse.
Well, I could probably find one or two... ;)

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot]to union --
i geft to you this topic ---
in three part [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1 - the fall of verses from the Koran verses and add to it:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
in the way of writing the Koran and collected evidence that it has landed him things. It says in the interview about Muhammad (in the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]book[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] Healing the judge Ayaz): God bless So and so, I, remember such and such a verse you Osagtthen, and is told: Oncihen. According to the Top 87: 6-7 "Senkerik not forget unless God wills," and came in front Shatebya that companions deleted from the Koran, and that verse fun drop Ali, and was hit from the Koran has Hnat Aisha this was, she said: It is lashing out against the Koran and forbid it was a suit and a craft. It fell narrated from Ibn Abi heel is not found today in the Koran, which is to say: O Allah, we Nstaenk and Nstgfrck and believe in you and trust in you. there to say that there are verses copied sentences and characters, and the other copies crafts and stayed its ruling, with the words of the cow: "What is copy the of verse Nnasseha distanced or fine them or just know that the pain of God over all things? ; (2: 106). has increased on the Koran, as the lack of it. Ibn Mas'ood said that Almaoztin are not from the Koran (sorta 113 and 114 Daybreak and people), and what he saw Athbtonhma in the Qur'an when Juma told them: Do not write down in the Koran is not part of it. As the pilgrims to championing the Umayyad, was left a Koran only collected and dropped him many things were has got them, and increased the things that are not of it, and wrote six new copies of the Koran wrote and drew what he wanted to Egypt and the Levant and Mecca and Medina, Basra and Kufa, a Koran rolling today. He had advanced to the Koran, a copy of which has not only left her vinegar and boil it until Sarhha stranded. And wanted to do that Atzlv Umayyad, did not remain in the Qur'an what disturbed at the sight. was Ayatollah Mohammed dictated if the writer is quick to save his people from religious, but that did not prevent some of the verses that saves no one, who died or sustained her. Came in Sahih Muslim that Aisha said something to the effect: the Qur'an, which was revealed in ten verses in breast forbade them copied and five other signs. There is no doubt that Aisha heard these verses in its time of readers, not found in the Koran today. Muslim narrated from Omar ibn al-Khattab, said something to the effect that God sent Muhammad to the right, and revealed to him the [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]book[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. The extent of stoning the adulterer, and the text of the verse of stoning was thus: The Sheikh and Sheikha if Farjmoheme per weight at all. , but we do not find this verse in the Quran rolling today. And we find that adultery alone skin hundred lashes (see Surah Noor 2 of 4). Narrated by Ibn Majah: Aisha said that the verse of stoning and lactation Nzlta .. The Qurtas Almktoptan it under my bed. And then died, the Messenger of Allah. As I am preoccupied with his death, entered the animal and ate Qurtas. Muslim narrated from Abu Musa al-Ash'ari that he said to five hundred of the keepers of the Qur'an in Basra: We used to recite Sura match Repentance in length and intensity, has been forgotten, leaving them in Bali is these words: I put my trust, etc. .. and we used to recite Sura on the rosary and forgot about, what except saying: ye who etc.. and famous that my father grew a copy of the Koran two soorahs brief under two names legal two Al Khula and Surat Alhvd, called the recent also Sura qunoot, because it confirms that they Nzlta in the Koran, and deleted Osman, while Ibn Masood delete Al-Fatihah and Almaoztin of Msahvh (see the chapter on collecting the Qur'an in this book). [/FONT]

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot]part 2
2 - in the Koran contradict[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] the Koran says: "Had it been from other than Allah they would have found therein much discrepancy; (Nisa '4: 82), but we find it: - 1 - said that the Koran: "clear Arabic tongue; (Bees 16: 103) and is described which does not require interpretation, but he says in Al-Imran 7 that the verses of the similarities and that he "knows what interpretation except Allah; (3: 7.) - 2 - and said norms that "God does not order Balvhachae; (7:28) said in Al cattle "so that the Lord was not withering injustice villages and people are heedless; (6: 131). But he says in Surat Al-Isra: "If we want to perish village ordered Mtrfaita Vvsagoa where it's right to say Vadmournaha destructive; (17:16). The matter who does evil is Balvhachae, and the depreciation of the people of the village in order to Mtrfaita only Vsagoa where, as ordered, injustice pure. - 3 - said in Yunus 10: 92 told Pharaoh, has followed the children of Israel a prostitute, until the next drowning: "Today Nngiu Bbdnk to be behind those verses "and follows that God saved the drowning of Pharaoh, but he says the stories in 28: 40" We took him and his soldiers Venbznahm in the sea; He says;: Vogriqnah and his all; (Isra '17: 103) says: "Vogriqnahm wholes; (Decoration 43: 55). Is survived Pharaoh, or you sinking? said some Muslim commentators that the Pharaoh drowned, but his body survived, the bodies of the soldiers plunged into the sea. But we know that Pharaoh could only send his army just behind the Beni Israel. - 4 - said in Al-Mu'min: "We sent Moses with Our signs and clear authority to Pharaoh and Haman and Korah they said, charming liar when he came to them right from us saying Kill the sons of those who believe with him; (40: 23-25). From this it seems to speak to Pharaoh did not order the killing of the sons of the Jews, but what came after Moses right. But he says: "We have revealed it to your mother what is revealed in the coffin that Aqzfah Fa defamatory in the sea; (Taha 20: 38, 39). This means that the Pharaoh ordered the killing of the sons of the Jews, Moses baby, was not right to have the statement came after of his Lord. - 5 - said in Table 5: 69 "those who believe and those who are Jews and Alsabion and Christians who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness there is no fear, nor shall they grieve "This is a statement that the good work of the people of the book is the survivor. He also said: "There is no compulsion in religion; (Al-Baqarah 2: 256). But he says in Al-Imran 3: 85: It follows a religion other than Islam will not accept it, which is one of the losers in the Hereafter He says in Surah Repentance and prohibition: "Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh against them; (9: 73.66: 9). He says the cow itself: "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is God; (2: 193). The allure to be here every religion violates Islam. - 6 - A spokesman of Christ (the Qur'an): "Peace on the day I was born and the day I die and the day I live; (Maryam 19:33) This is proof of Christ's death and resurrection, but he says the women: "What killed him and crucified him, but they almost; (4: 157). This denial of death and resurrection. - 7 - said in Surat separated: "interpretation of the meaning to disbelieve in Him who created the earth in two days, and make the mountains from above it, and blessed it, and as much as its sustenance in four days for both asking and then turned to the sky and smoke, and said it and the land Aútia voluntarily or involuntarily saying come obedient Vqdahn seven heavens in two days; (41: 9-12) This means that God created the heavens and the earth in eight days and that the creation of the sky after the land is not accepted. But in the seven positions from the Koran says that he made ​​them in six days, not eight. As for the creation of the sky before the land is located at Surat Pluckers: "Oontm most created or built by lifting the sky and thick Fssoaha Ogueth night is and go out overnight, and after that He spread the earth; (79: 27-30) (verses created the earth in six days is the customary 7:52, Younis 10: 2 and Hood 11: 9-Furqan 25: 60 and Sajdah 32: 3). said commentators Muslims that God created the earth in two days, and as much as sustenance In two days, and the creation of the sky in two days - these six days. But the problem of the creation of the sky or the ground first still remain without explanation! - [/FONT]

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot]- 8 - There are 125 verses scattered in 63 Surat order the clemency symptoms and to refrain from non-Muslims, but the verse sword copied everything a saying in Tawbah 9: 5 "When the sacred months; ( 4 months, they Rajab and has a November Dhu'l-Hijjah and Muharram); Vaqtheloa infidels where you found and take them and count them in wait for them every observatory. - 9 - and said the Koran: "The Night of Power is better than a thousand months 4 descend the angels and the spirit in which the permission on every errand; (Destiny 97: 3.4) Any amount of each command in that year. He also said, "We sent down on a blessed night; (Smoke 44: 3) It is in Islam a blessed night separates the districts, and each order is estimated in that year of life or death or otherwise. This means that the things of creation is estimated year-old years. But he says in Sura iron: "No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but in a book by that Nbroha; (57: 22): the only written in the board installed in the science saved by God to create. Then he says: "Every human being Olzimnah plane in the neck; (Isra 17:13) Olzimnah any work. - 10 - iddah is to be fully in hula as saying: "Those who die of you and Ivron pairs testament to their spouses baggage to squint; (Al-Baqarah 2: 240) This verse is abrogated verse is preceded by: "Those who die of you and Ivron pairs Atrbesn themselves four months and ten days; (2: 234). - 11 - 33 parties in 52 ordered to Muhammad: "Do not solve for you women, nor to change them if you like pairs classed as" This prohibition on marriage to Muhammad. However, this verse replicated the one that preceded it, a 33: 50 "I'm Ahllna you say to your wives and faithful woman. - 12 - came in the women 4:47 that God does not forgive the sin of polytheism and forgive without it. The trap is to take the gods with God or without. However, it stated in cattle 6: 7678, Abraham took the sun and the moon and the stars gods other than Allah, and this trap between, with that Muslims consider him a great prophet of the initial determination, and consider that the group of prophets are infallible. - 13 - and deprive the Koran hypocrisy inter positions including Cow 2: 76 women and 4: 138-Tawbah 9: 6569 and argue 58: 14 and makes a resting place in the nadir of the fire (Nisa '4: 144). But he accepted Islam by the sword impeller, and this is not his conversion to Islam of his heart, but from his lips. When he broke with apparent human inwardly was a hypocrite. - 14 - deprives the Koran to the extent known sin of passion, and that saying: "The one who fears his Lord and forbade self-Hawa 41 for the Paradise is shelter; (Pluckers 79: 40 and 41), but has permitted polygamy, in addition to what was owned concubines (24 women). And permitted him to Muhammad more than permitted for other Muslims, but permitted him what it is forbidden for them, it's that saying: "As you say to the one who blessed him and blessed him grabbed you and your husband Fear God and hide in yourself what God expressing fears of the people and God deserving of that fear when he had finished Zaid There has been Zojnakea them in order not to be critical to the faithful in pairs Odeiaúhm if they spent them and was also drastically effect the command of Allah; To saying: "What was the prophet of awkward with the imposition of God has years of God in those who passed by and was ordered God ordained" and saying: "O Prophet, surely Ahllna you wives who come wages and possessed right hand which bestowed upon you and the girls uncle and Girls Amatk and daughters of your maternal uncle and Girls Khalatk who have migrated with you and believing woman that devote herself to the Prophet if he wanted the Prophet to Istnkhaa purist you without the faithful has taught us what we assume them in their spouses and possess their faith in order not to be you embarrassment and Allah is Oft Terje than you want them and are home to you It is who you want Aptgat not isolated ward so low that you acknowledge their eyes and do not grieve; (Ahzab 33: 37, 38, 50 and 51). We know from modern true that Muhammad granted that women enjoy more than the rest of the Muslims to Rgehana them. The paradise promised by staying in the house and immortality are unlimited zest seas eye (Rahman 4678 and located in 1139). Has singled out their book folders massive to mention News women Kalamtaa and Sociability and ten women and News women. said Abu Alaa Maari that homosexuality is permitted in paradise, and based on that to say: "roams them and Dan everlasting youth,,, and Hur eye like an ant pearls; (Located 56: 17-23). He said: If alcohol is forbidden in the arab world in the afterlife, so sodomy. (Message of forgiveness and Me'ri Thoughts Muslim in the matter of sexual Mohammed Jalal booth). - 15 - alcohol forbidden to Muslims here on Earth, as saying: "But alcohol and gambling, and monuments and an abomination of Satan Jtenboh Fa ye may prosper; (Table 5: 90 and 216 cow). But for believers in paradise rivers of wine as you say Muhammad 47: 15: "like paradise promised dutiful where rivers of water is putrid and rivers of milk did not change the taste and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers; (And compare the human 5 and Mutaffifin 25.) - 16 - the words of the Quran about Jesus draws attention, some verses speak with him as a mere man, a prophet like all the prophets, and deny His divinity, as stated in Al-Imran 3:49 and tableware 5:17, 113, 114 of them to say: "We have Kafr who said that God is the Christ, the Son of Mary, who owns less than something that God wanted to destroy Christ the son of Mary and his mother are in all the earth; (And Christians do not say that God is Christ, because this excludes the Father and the Holy Spirit of the Trinity., But they say that Christ is God. Accordingly, this quote Quranic consistent with the Christian faith). It was also in the decoration 43: 59 "It is only Abdul Onamana it and made ​​it, for example, the children of Israel," and then there are some verses that give the greatest titles of Christ which were not given in the Quran to others at all. Them the word of God women (4: 171). The word reveal personal speaker and Christ is proclaimed and declared us a personal God, and said, "who has seen Me has seen the Father; (John 14: 9) and this title is not right to call on the creature. The Koran mentions of Christ alone that "good reason in this world and the Hereafter; (Al-Imran 3:45) says Aljellalan: prestige in the world of prophecy, intercession in the Hereafter. In Al-Imran 3:36 said about the Virgin Mary: "I Oaivha and your offspring from the accursed Satan" and came to talk explanation for this verse, as narrated by Muslim and Bukhari and Al-Ghazali and others: every son of Adam at birth Enksh Devil Basbaah in sidearms, but Jesus son of Mary, he went to stab Aftan in hijab (pendant lamps. interview 3 and 57). The Quran testifies to the miracles of Christ (Al-Imran 3:49 and Table 5: 110) has created birds from clay, with the power of creation of the attributes of God alone. It is the only one of the prophets initial determination that the Koran does not mention his sin. We do not find in the Qur'an any other prophet that he was born Kantbakohalrouhakadds "and that her vagina Ohsnt Venfajna the spirit of the verse and her son made ​​it to the worlds; (Prophets 2:91). And it is a sign for the worlds (as passed) and that the spirit of God (Nisa '4: 171). And all the prophets are dead except Christ, as the Koran says that God raised him (Nisa '4: 158), a neighborhood in the sky. It was not necessary for Christ to explain to his chest and placed his overalls, as has been said about Muhammad in the commentary 94: 1 and 2. Which is where Muhammad 47: 19 "and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and women" do not pray, nation by nation Christ nor received. Does not need a prophet to the nation, and the intercession of her prayers, but Mohammed. The Koran does not give Muhammad, who gives him a place to Christ, do not assign to the birth of Mohammed miracle, do not say Basmth, and is credited with the ability to miracles. Muslims agree with Christians in the belief that Christ will return at the end of the world. - 17 is the most important teachings of the Koran that is the cause of much happiness or misery rights in the afterlife. As stated in Isra 17:13 and 14, "every man Olzimnah plane; (Olzimnah work); in the neck and get out his doomsday book gets a publication read your book Enough yourself today you Reckoner" In Abraham 14: 4 Faydal God wills and guides whom He wills "Word Amma say the same in 74: 31, as well as go astray from God wills and guides whom He wills, and its meaning in the Cow 2: 5, 6 women and 4: 9 and cattle 6: 125 and customs 7: 77, 78, etc.. Then we find the norms 7: 179 "The Dhirona (created); To hell many of the jinn and mankind; In Hood 11: 119 "to fill Hell of Paradise and all the people; (Refer to Sajdah 32: 13) and that this was the purpose of God's creation. was mentioned in conversations sacred book beginning of creation, a modern creation of man: A man works the work of the people of Paradise so that between them arm, Fasbak upon the book works as the work of the people of Hell Vidkhalha. The opposite will happen, which makes entering heaven or hell depends on what extent pre-human[/FONT]

mahasn ebn sawresho

[FONT=&quot].
part 4-
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 - in the Koran historical errors:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 1 - The Koran says that Abu Ibrahim named Azar (cattle 6: 74), but his name Terah. - 2 - says brother The Virgin Mary is Aaron (Mary 19:28) with Aaron former virgin 1600 years. - 3 - says Hamann Minister Pharaoh (stories 28: 6 and 8) with that Haman was in Babylon, and came after the Pharaoh about a thousand years (Razzie in interpretation of forgiving 40: 36 and 37). - 4 - says to Moses, "may we drew after you and your people gone astray Samaritan; (Taha 20: 85) It is intended that the Samaritan making the golden calf for the children of Israel, but the Samaritans did not come up until after the Babylonian Captivity (1 Kings 16:24). - 5 - says in al-Baqarah 2: 249: "When the separation Talot soldiers said that God Mbtelicm River it is to drink it is not me and it did not feed me only insider cruised room with his hand "has been attributed to Talot (which Saul) did Gideon (Judges 7: 5-7.) - 6 - say about Alexander the Great of centuries he was not a people understand, and he built a dam of zapper iron (Cave 18: 83-97). Has interpreted the meaning of centuries he cruised the horns of the lower east and west, and was told that it became extinct in his two horns of the people, and was told he had two horns for his courage. He said that the Koran was a centuries Morocco and found the sun goes down in the muddy spring, any black wet clay with water (Cave 18: 86). It was not a prophet but Zulkarnain was of worshipers, claimed to be the son of the god Amun, Egypt. Nor the sun goes down in the muddy spring, and Omar Zulkarnain two centuries, but died at the age of 33 years. - 7 - tells the Koran by Isra Mohammed Al-Aqsa Mosque, which the Temple of Solomon, and how he prayed with the prophets, and describe its doors and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]windows[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. With the Temple of Solomon had been ruined by the 550 year-Isra (Isra '17: 1), and was built after Muhammad's death by about a hundred years! - 8 - Mary in 19:23 says that Jesus was born under a palm tree, he was born in a manger. He says that he spoke in the cradle (Al-Imran 46 and 110 table and Mary 29). And that the creation of clay birds as a boy (Imran 49 and Table 110). ;

[/FONT]

mahasn ebn sawresho

These contradictions in the Koran ---
There is also a ---
Dear Muslim ----
The state says in the Koran is no compulsion in religion ----
And also contrary to them says ----
The religion with Allah is Islam ----
And also there is no succession of the Prophet violates ----
Dear Muslim just read ---

mahasn ebn sawresho

These contradictions Koran ----
And also there are the attributes of God in the Koran -----
God in the Koran forget -----
What of the state or copy the Nati forget the best of them, or just ----
Did God forget ----
An important question for the Muslim ----

Union

Hold your horse my friend mahasn ebn sawresho .....:shout
I am lost and confused . Nothing makes sense to me .
Are you copying all these diarrhea of words from any Arabic website , translated by a software Arabic-English ?