• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Are Some Things You Find Particularly Annoying?

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
What are some things you find particularly annoying?

It really, really annoys me when people blare their crappy music while they drive.
Especially those people that have some sort of setup where you can't hear any words and the car just vibrates.
They get really annoying when you're stopped by them at a light and they stare at you like they think you're jealous.

David T

Premium Member
Acronyms.
ILA!!! I LOVE Acronyms. At work it always seems we are either pretending we are either governmental, military, or the technology field. Like saying them makes us magically smart..which being in construction is well, hmmmm not exactly true... not stupid are we, but smart isn't the exactly the correct word either.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I hate those plastic bags which are so difficult to find the end which opens, & then get an opening started.

People who honk their horns in large traffic jams as if the only reason we are stuck is because someone 1km ahead has forgotten to drive into all the empty space in front of them.

People who press the 'open door' symbol in lifts when you arrive at the next floor as if it makes the automatic doors open more quickly.

The regularity at which you get punched/kicked/headbutted in the balls when looking after toddlers

Calling the bank and being asked by a robot to input your card number then getting transferred to a human who immediately asks you your card number.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Pavement cyclists. Drive me crazy when I'm trying to walk.

It's better than all the cyclists riding on the street who have no business being there and are only creating an unsafe situation for themselves and everyone else. Although, they do all look adorable in their little cycling outfits.

VioletVortex

*People who where hoodies in warm weather
*People who live in warm climates intentionally
*People who are overweight and don't care
*Girls who wear short shorts (yeah, there's a good side to that, but wear some proper ****ing pants, or go all the way, either one)
*People who worry about kids in Africa when there are people starving in the Western world
*People who embrace "progress". The world is of a cyclical nature.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Most of my top peeves have already been covered here, but a fairly recent one that has emerged:

People affecting foreign accents to pronounce foreign place names. Did we lose a war!!??o_O

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
*People who where hoodies in warm weather
*People who live in warm climates intentionally
*People who are overweight and don't care
*Girls who wear short shorts (yeah, there's a good side to that, but wear some proper ****ing pants, or go all the way, either one)
*People who worry about kids in Africa when there are people starving in the Western world
*People who embrace "progress". The world is of a cyclical nature.
^Posts like this.