• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Were in a Governement

Riders

Shutdown wonder if I can still go to the library.When Pelosi would not give into the 30 trillion bucks Trump wanted for the wall Trump says were shutting down. Oh joy hes having another tantrum. Ill get the link.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Shutdown wonder if I can still go to the library.When Pelosi would not give into the 30 trillion bucks Trump wanted for the wall Trump says were shutting down. Oh joy hes having another tantrum. Ill get the link.
30 Trillion dollars? What? Are they making it out of platinum or solid gold? Hmmm, they could use Rhodium as it has reflective properties that might be useful!

Re: OP, that was one weird presser with "Upchuck" Schumer, Pelosi, Trump and Pence. What were they thinking? Can you imagine how wild these meeting get when there are no cameras on?

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
30 Trillion dollars? What? Are they making it out of platinum or solid gold? Hmmm, they could use Rhodium as it has reflective properties that might be useful!

Re: OP, that was one weird presser with "Upchuck" Schumer, Pelosi, Trump and Pence. What were they thinking? Can you imagine how wild these meeting get when there are no cameras on?
It’s the giant gold “TRUMP” sign every 10 feet of the 2000 mile wall that makes it so expensive.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
30 trillion? Where? It was around 18 billion from August.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

First 5:30 you might want to skip....

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
Trump has had the luxury of a House controlled by Republican yes-men, working with the Democrats is going to be a whole new game for him.

David1967

Premium Member

I think that was an exaggeration for effect. I think it was 5 billion dollars.