• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well, there goes the neighborhood! They let me in

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Cool! Congrats!

Don´t you guys know that it is bad luck to put keys on the table???
That and new shoes should NEVER go on a table.

Maya

Thanks.

And never put a hat on a bed, or if you're a cowboy or cowgirl, never wear a yellow shirt. Both are bad luck.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So now you'll add to the number of mods threatening to ban me, eh?

What shoe size do you wear?

ametist

First off, I'd like to thank the staff for putting their trust in me and inviting me to become one of them. So with no further ado, here I am all summed up in about 10 seconds worth of reading time:

I have a twisted, macabre and gallows sense of humor that doesn't always go over well. Yesterday, April 7 was 34 years I'm in the IT field, as a computer systems operator, data center operations manager, system administrator and second level support, in that order. I really wish I became a cop. :facepalm: I like to think I play guitar (I'm a lazy cowboy chords rhythm player); I lift weights and was a powerlifter before some injuries caught up with me and I had surgery; I'm a geek.

So have at it... anything you want to know or say (uh... within reason and good taste, and sparing my fragile ego :sad4:).

Yay! Lovely. First time I have noticed this thread. Congrats and happy moderatings :) whatever that means LOL.

So do you have kids? Do they know about RF?

bluegoo300

The facts machine
First off, I'd like to thank the staff for putting their trust in me and inviting me to become one of them. So with no further ado, here I am all summed up in about 10 seconds worth of reading time:

I have a twisted, macabre and gallows sense of humor that doesn't always go over well. Yesterday, April 7 was 34 years I'm in the IT field, as a computer systems operator, data center operations manager, system administrator and second level support, in that order. I really wish I became a cop. :facepalm: I like to think I play guitar (I'm a lazy cowboy chords rhythm player); I lift weights and was a powerlifter before some injuries caught up with me and I had surgery; I'm a geek.

So have at it... anything you want to know or say (uh... within reason and good taste, and sparing my fragile ego :sad4:).

Sir you sound like me only much older:D. i too work in the IT field however i own that business and I’m also a cop if you count Military Police as a cop. but as far as playing guitar go's if you count rocksmith then ya i can play but other than that no great to have you as a mod cheers.