• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Need To Start The Impeachment Process of the 2020 Election Winner if it isn't Trump

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think it is hilarious that Trump supporters are complaining about him being impeached when they tried to do it to Obama for a tenth of the evidence.
Hypocrites or what
I don't recall any attempts to impeach Obama...not that he
wasn't also impeachworthy (a very subjective & flexible thingie).
But he just wasn't hated as much as is Trump.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
From what I've seen of her, I'd like to see Warren get it.

But then I'm a centre-right Brit, which makes me practically a commie over there. :D

I'd rather see Sanders. Don't know if he'll run the country any better, but I suspect it'd be a pretty exciting four years.

Warren is safe to me which means boring. Then again, maybe boring is what the country needs.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

There was the idea of impeachment floated by a few republicans. I suspect many republican didn't think trying to impeach the first Black president would look good.

I strongly disliked Obama after he screwed up my health care. Who becomes president doesn't normally affect my life much. Obama was the first time I wished some staffers had been about to subvert his decisions.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd rather see Sanders. Don't know if he'll run the country any better, but I suspect it'd be a pretty exciting four years.

Warren is safe to me which means boring. Then again, maybe boring is what the country needs.
Bernie is a better boring than Pocahontas.
Less risk of war.
And his Russia connection would be endless fun.

exchemist

Veteran Member

But he's jolly nearly dead, isn't he? And he strikes me as too much the idealist. Warren seems to be an operator.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I strongly disliked Obama after he screwed up my health care. Who becomes president doesn't normally affect my life much. Obama was the first time I wished some staffers had been about to subvert his decisions.

Still, I kind of feel like the healthcare was one of few "big" mistakes made.

Altfish

Veteran Member
To be fair, he was a lot nicer bloke than Trump, he had humility, a sense of humour and could laugh at himself.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There was the idea of impeachment floated by a few republicans. I suspect many republican didn't think trying to impeach the first Black president would look good.
Good or bad looking, Obama just wasn't hated enuf to inspire an actual attempt.
But Trump....no Prez has ever been so inspiring (in my lifetime).
Even Nixon was a cute little puppy in comparison.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
But he's jolly nearly dead, isn't he? And he strikes me as too much the idealist. Warren seems to be an operator.

It's only for entertainment value. I think Sanders would be more my entertainment than the country's benefit.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Maybe not but it's either being black or not being Republican

But you went with "being black" with admittedly zero proof of it. I imagine the responsible thing to do would be to make a public apology to the entire RF community for race baiting and attempting to cause division with misinformation and lies (trolling) but more importantly maybe a few moments of self reflection on what motivated you to do such a thing in the first place. I think I speak for most here when I say that as a moderator you need to set an example and be held to a higher standard but as we humans are fallible creatures we can forgive as it's all about personal growth and introspection. I hope as a community we can grow, heal, and move on from this.