• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Need To Start The Impeachment Process of the 2020 Election Winner if it isn't Trump

Stanyon

WWMRD?
If Trump does not win in 2020 we need to come up with anything we can use to remove them from office however ridiculous for laughs. if we remember back in 2017 Pelosi attempted to impeach Trump for supposedly causing division and other dubious claims, a gambit that did not turn out well but on a positive note we did end up with a list of those who voted for it which were the extreme left of the party.
Possible impeachment points:
- Butters their bread on the wrong side
- Does not eat bacon
- Smells bad
- Looks like a jerk
- Does not eat butter or bread
- Has a penis
- Has a vagina

Please add ideas for impeachment of the 2020 president if it is not Trump.

Altfish

Veteran Member
If Trump does not win in 2020 we need to come up with anything we can use to remove them from office however ridiculous for laughs. if we remember back in 2017 Pelosi attempted to impeach Trump for supposedly causing division and other dubious claims, a gambit that did not turn out well but on a positive note we did end up with a list of those who voted for it which were the extreme left of the party.
- Does not eat bacon
- Smells bad
- Looks like a jerk
- Has a penis
- Has a vagina

Next thing you'll be telling me that the GOP didn't want to impeach Obama - crime ... being black in charge of a country

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
- Does not eat bacon
- Smells bad
- Looks like a jerk
- Has a penis
- Has a vagina

Repeatedly lies
Gropes women
Is racist
Is sexist
Wears a wig
Is orange coloured.

Oh damn, just seen the bit where you say if is not trump... Spoilsport ;-)

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Next thing you'll be telling me that the GOP didn't want to impeach Obama - crime ... being black in charge of a country

Correct me if I am wrong but the impeachment call was for a possible cover up of Benghazi, why would you inject race in this?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
- Does not eat bacon
- Smells bad
- Looks like a jerk
- Has a penis
- Has a vagina

I think to circumvent any impeachment attempts, the Dems ought to nominate a woman or "non-white". A minority card is practically a get out of jail free card in politics.

Elizabeth Warren? Sure, see how far you get trying to impeach the first woman president.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I think to circumvent any impeachment attempts, the Dems ought to nominate a woman or "non-white". A minority card is practically a get out of jail free card in politics.

Elizabeth Warren? Sure, see how far you get trying to impeach the first woman president.
From what I've seen of her, I'd like to see Warren get it.

But then I'm a centre-right Brit, which makes me practically a commie over there. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Her running mate would put a stop to that.
hqdefault.jpg