• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We are saved by good works

moorea944

Addewssing the OP only,

we're not save by any works of ours, but of God who gave himself for us. we wi\ork because we're saved, it's our response to God Grace in our salvation by him. he saves and we work because of his saving us.

PICJAG.

Actually, wasnt it Jesus who gave himself for us? Probably a typo. No worries.

moorea944

Nope, no typo, God who is Jesus diversified in flesh gave himself for our sins.

PICJAG.

Wow, where do you see that in scripture. Just curious. And why would you want Jesus as God anyhow? Because i'm reading that there is one God and the Lord Jesus Christ. And that Jesus came in the "name of" God. Also in the beginning of many letters from Paul and Peter they mention that God is the God and father of Jesus.

Plus, your using language that is not in scripture, like "diversified" in the flesh. Doesnt scripture tells us it is manifest?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God in science, which is what we argue about, science....was named O Earth, a planet, stone and a stone philosophy...for science. For science to gain power/energy from the planet they live on.

So if they say that Jesus is God in the flesh....then where did God the stone put its spirit as a Creator? You know God is the stone and the stone Creator released its gases as an ejection into the womb of space to form Immaculate gases.

Which the theme says is not a Father, or a male...it was stone...the ONE...yet a male is telling the stories.

You said the Immaculate gases were the baby spirit of the stone body of the Earth God and the spatial womb.

So you cannot say it is God and then say it is a baby...so make up your mind scientists about what you as males are claiming in reality?

When you see Jesus in the cloud images as a harmed/sacrificed human male...then you would say, a real human baby was living grew into an adult human being male....had his life spirit sacrificed...and due to machines causing it Satanism/nuclear radiation transmutation conversion of God stone mass......the machines communicated the spiritual images into the God gas atmosphere.

Actually, just as it said.

The bible also said that when the scientist first burnt the EVEN 12/12 balances back to EVE....EVE was not actually a female.....the science statement was about the cold womb of space owning the Earth Immaculate spirit gases had radiated heated and abominated/changed life in Nature.

How it was termed.

And it said that para and dise ……..para by our side and Dise is siDe also, said that both our parents as Adam/Adam has their images put into the clouds originally also.

And we know that is true for humans have seen the cloud images come to the ground as a male adult image and a female adult image....as attacked human DNA life recordings.

I the MAGE is a male term in science that said he did the magic of conversion and therefore created and caused made in the Image of God....the stone gases/spirits that changed. The Satanist converter sciences said that it made manifest the evil spirit and due to it we lost our water/oxygen/microbes and had our image manifested also as a contradiction.

Why nuclear transmutation and alchemy had been outlawed previously.

Losing our life health also involved the atmospheric reactive condition that saved it....but we lost from our health. Why it said that Jesus saved the death of life sacrificed. Common sense about what is good.....being sacrificed never was.

101G

Wow, where do you see that in scripture. Just curious. And why would you want Jesus as God anyhow? Because i'm reading that there is one God and the Lord Jesus Christ. And that Jesus came in the "name of" God. Also in the beginning of many letters from Paul and Peter they mention that God is the God and father of Jesus.

Plus, your using language that is not in scripture, like "diversified" in the flesh. Doesnt scripture tells us it is manifest?
no need to be suprise, it's in the bible.

understand, Jesus is the "offspring", meaning "Diversity" of himself in flesh. let's go to the bible and see for ourselves.
Scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
the word "offspring" is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

well, well, well, what do you say, the term "offspring" in the KJV can be translated as "DIVERSITY". and as the "diversity" of himself, "EQUALLY", (Phil 2:6), he is the ANOTHER of his "OWNself in flesh. supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

now, .... now, ...... now, who is it that is God's "OWN" ARM? let's see. Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (WAIT! GOD'S OWN ARM IS A HE....... :D ... YES, GOD'S OWN ARM IS A HE, .... HE HIMSELF "SHARED" IN FLESH.).
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

say what? yes, that's the Lord Jesus. and if one keep on reading they will see ..... yes, it's the Lord Jesus.

SO GOD'S "OWN" ARM IS HE HIMSELF "SHARED", OR IS "DIVERSIFIED" IN FLESH AS THE "OFFSPRING".(per Rev 22:16). BINGO., yes, it's right there in the bible, just need to look.

and yes, "I'm using language that is in scripture, like "diversified" in the flesh. it's just better known as ....... the "offspring".... :eek: ... see, it's there... in the bible.....

PICJAG.

Nova2216

SImon was saved just as the Samaritans in (Acts 8:5,12,13).

Philip ...preached Christ unto them.

12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Simon sinned after being saved according to Peter who was inspired. (Acts 8:13-24).

What Peter taught Simon is found in (1Jn 1:6-9).

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

It is called the 2nd Law of Pardon.

It is only for the christian who is caught up in a wilfull sin (Heb.10:26).

This is how we know the Lord does not require a child of God to be PERFECT (sinless).

The Lord put a provision for those Christians who do sin in (1Jn 1:9) (Acts 8:22).

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

Some people go to (1Jn 1:9) and claim one becomes a child of God by praying.

That is incorrect.

God hears not sinners according to (Jn. 9:31).

Thanks

Nova2216

The kingdom was established in (Acts 2:38,47).

The church is the kingdom according to (Mt.16:18,19).

People were placed in the kingdom in the 1st century according to (Col.1:13).

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Nova2216

Addewssing the OP only,

we're not save by any works of ours, but of God who gave himself for us. we wi\ork because we're saved, it's our response to God Grace in our salvation by him. he saves and we work because of his saving us.

PICJAG.

Please notice what (Rom.6:16,17) says.

16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being THEN made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

The form of doctrine obeyed is found in (Rom.6:3-6) in the very same chapter.

This is how one becomes a Christian.

Obedience to the right doctrine is necessary before one is saved according to (Rom.6:16-18).

Man must do something to be saved.

That is what the Lord told Paul in (Acts 9).

vs 6. Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

What was Paul told to do? (Acts 22:16)

1. arise,
2. and be baptized,
3. and wash away thy sins,
4. calling on the name of the Lord.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;
(Mk 16:16)

Thanks

TrueBeliever37

I've just shown you where in scripture it says we are judged and saved by our works, and that faith without works is dead.

This is the problem with scripture, two people can wind up with opposite beliefs and both of them have scripture to back it up... Why does the bible contradict itself?

Hi PopeADope,

The books we will be judged by are the books in the word of God itself.

You are correct that faith without works is dead. You hear God's word - when you believe it (that is the faith part) - when you obey it (that is the works part).

The Bible isn't contradicting itself. Opposite beliefs can't both be correct. One belief or the other - or both are incorrect. It's usually a case of the scriptures being misunderstood, and people thinking they are backing up what they believe. That's why its up to us as individuals to ask God for understanding.

Nova2216

when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ(Eph.3:3,4)

... be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. (Eph.5:17)

17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God,(Jn 7:17)

ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free(Jn 8:31,32)

Muffled

Jesus in me
Hi PopeADope,

The books we will be judged by are the books in the word of God itself.

You are correct that faith without works is dead. You hear God's word - when you believe it (that is the faith part) - when you obey it (that is the works part).

The Bible isn't contradicting itself. Opposite beliefs can't both be correct. One belief or the other - or both are incorrect. It's usually a case of the scriptures being misunderstood, and people thinking they are backing up what they believe. That's why its up to us as individuals to ask God for understanding.

I believe however that is not faith in what I can do but it is faith in what God can do and faith in His grace which essentially says He will do it.