• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Are Donating $1 For Every Member That Logs In Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Way cool, as soon as I saw this advertizement in the email, I rushed here!

Go go humanity, as much as you suck with your different kinds of discrimination, you still rock with such kindness. There is still hope in this world.

Does this shelter castrate and execute pits like some people do? (Please say they don't). When I heard some people in Denmark do it, I got really worried and anxious :(

They spay and neuter, but don't euthanize.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
....perhaps they should consider not owning a pet.

I personally see this is the best choice, and the one I follow. Taking care of a life, specially one that cannot communicate clearly, is a great responsibility. Pets have feelings too, although a different kind of feeling than ours.

Eliab ben Benjamin

Premium Member
It is simple. For every unique member that logs in today, we will donate $1 to Alaqua Animal Refuge.

Oh gosh am i "Unique" ??? .. every one who knows me will tell you i am ODD, weird, strange, and they pay me to be a Mad Scientist (Biomedical Engineer) so guess that
unique.
well i logged in, save the ***** cats and kittens ...

Brent W

Resident Tech Guy
Way cool, as soon as I saw this advertizement in the email, I rushed here!

Go go humanity, as much as you suck with your different kinds of discrimination, you still rock with such kindness. There is still hope in this world.

Does this shelter castrate and execute pits like some people do? (Please say they don't). When I heard some people in Denmark do it, I got really worried and anxious :(

They do not.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Please let us know at the end of the day how we did. I could always set up a bunch of fake accounts if it would help!

Status
Not open for further replies.