• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Paul worthy to be an Apostle?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The JWs teach that God can bless ONLY people who agree Jehovah and Jesus are different and who agree that dead means dead.

Redemptionsong

Thinking, teaching, and/or knowing that The Creator, The First and The Last, The One Who Is Forever, is one, two, three, four or many, does no good for accomplishing God's will be done. God can not be changed by what anyone thinks of God.

The Truth is revealed through the Word, and it is therefore important to understand what the Word reveals. To ignore the revelation of Jesus as the Christ, as God amongst us, is to fail to appreciate the New Testament. Unless a person is born-again of God's spirit, he/she cannot enter the kingdom of God.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Truth is revealed through the Word, and it is therefore important to understand what the Word reveals. To ignore the revelation of Jesus as the Christ, as God amongst us, is to fail to appreciate the New Testament. Unless a person is born-again of God's spirit, he/she cannot enter the kingdom of God.
The truth is revealed three ways, not just one imho.
Unless a person is born-again of God's spirit, he/she cannot enter the kingdom of God.
I think this is true.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
People say that I must believe what the Bible says about the reality of God. I do not believe this.

It is written that a person who has cared for the least of Jesus' brothers (or family - those doing the will of God) are on the way to everlasting life. How do I do good to anyone choosing an image of GOD?

I think that anyone who says, "I know" is lying. 1 Timothy 6:16 John 1:18 Job 37:23 Exodus 33:20

Redemptionsong

There's a very important and revealing scripture in Ephesians which says; 'There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.' (4:4-6)

Is the 'One Lord' not also the same in spirit as the 'One God'? Has the spirit of God not come to earth in Christ, and to believers through repentance and baptism?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There's a very important and revealing scripture in Ephesians which says; 'There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.' (4:4-6)

Is the 'One Lord' not also the same in spirit as the 'One God'? Has the spirit of God not come to earth in Christ, and to believers through repentance and baptism?
Yes. The spirit of God is in Christ.

Redemptionsong

Christianity is the religion about Jesus, created by Paul. Jesusism is the belief system which Jesus personally taught. Congratulations. You cast off your yoke and embraced the truth?

Jesus Christ was the mediator between two testaments. The new testament did not come into effect until the day of Pentecost. Paul is educating us about the testament left to us by Jesus Christ. It is not a religion, it is the Truth.

djhwoodwerks

Simple, he MUST BE VINDICATED at all cost, he is obsessed with it ! And so is SW !.....BTW....there are hate sites out there for EVERY DENOMINATION.....yep, Christendom is really united alright....LOL !...what a joke !

Very true, JW's have theirs for Christendom too. I feel led to show the false teachings of the WT.

blue taylor

Jesus Christ was the mediator between two testaments. The new testament did not come into effect until the day of Pentecost. Paul is educating us about the testament left to us by Jesus Christ. It is not a religion, it is the Truth.
I have no problem understanding the testament of Jesus. I do not need a commentator to explain to me what Jesus means. And that means any of the other "commentators" in the NT. I have no problem understanding the teachings, parables, and commandments of Jesus.